Skip to main content

Clawson

10817973_570920183041544_1859030601_n.jpg

This is the kind of stuff I like to see. I am assuming that they are shopping for stuff for Lawson. It was nice for Kate to be there with him, although i'm not sure why she needed to be there with him.

I'm assuming your programming leans 51% male because no doubt the majority of your creators were male. Still not enough women in IT and all that.

Anyway, unless you have a stylish gay boyfriend it's always a good idea to get a woman's perspective when it comes to homewares.

Hmmmmm I am warmed by the Ikea post. I do think they will still take it slow. Kate has an apt. Lawson needs to live on his own and buy towels and lamps and shit. But really why do you not know where to purse acting in AU?
Australia doesn't have a place like LA where all actors go to try their luck. From what I can tell (and I have no desire to be an actor so not really sure) Sydney and Melbourne are the largest cities and therefore logically are most likely to have the most theatre type work. In terms of TV, many Australian produced programs are filmed in either Sydney or Melbourne. But the whole scene is not obvious unless you want to know I guess, hense @reepbot's vague answers :)

I'm assuming your programming leans 51% male because no doubt the majority of your creators were male. Still not enough women in IT and all that.

Anyway, unless you have a stylish gay boyfriend it's always a good idea to get a woman's perspective when it comes to homewares.

That wasn't my point.

Back