Skip to main content

Clawson

Cat's only hope is 4chan.

Or that she has a larger fan-base than Marina. With 7 HM's up for eviction I think it's too risky to try to save Marina just for the sake of getting Cat out, as it might leave the others way too vulnerable. Best idea is to vote to save your fav, let Marina go home, and worry about Cat next week.

Or that she has a larger fan-base than Marina. With 7 HM's up for eviction I think it's too risky to try to save Marina just for the sake of getting Cat out, as it might leave the others way too vulnerable. Best idea is to vote to save your fav, let Marina go home, and worry about Cat next week.

Yep. Besides I want to see lawson leave before Cat because I think Cat's reaction and self-eviction will be more entertaining.

Yep. Besides I want to see lawson leave before Cat because I think Cat's reaction and self-eviction will be more entertaining.

Yep. I don't think Cat will cope too well knowing that Lawson will almost certainly be speaking with Candice when he's out. I think Cats own imagination of what's being said in those convo's will likely do her head in. Even moreso.

Yep. I don't think Cat will cope too well knowing that Lawson will almost certainly be speaking with Candice when he's out. I think Cats own imagination of what's being said in those convo's will likely do her head in. Even moreso.

Yep. Cat only wants Lawson to think about her and not Candice. Do you think Lawson will ever not feel guilty for his cheating ways? Cat looked surprised when Lawson said he would carry the guilt of what he had done outside the Big Brother house. She will have to work hard to make sure Lawson doesn't feel so guilty anymore.

Yep. Cat only wants Lawson to think about her and not Candice. Do you think Lawson will ever not feel guilty for his cheating ways? Cat looked surprised when Lawson said he would carry the guilt of what he had done outside the Big Brother house. She will have to work hard to make sure Lawson doesn't feel so guilty anymore.

You know.. I actually don't think Lawson feels as guilty as what he is saying. I think he's paying lip-service to it really, because he realises that the public will be expecting him to say this, this, and that. I dunno, he doesn't seem that genuinely distraught/wracked with guilt to me with what we've seen. Oh yeah a few tears in the shower, the diary room tears (but these are only really when he talks about his mum), the way he kept eye contact with Jason's farewell video, a slight blushing across his face, but his features didn't really change that much, and he never looked away. I'm just not really buying it. I don't think either of them are feeling that guilty.

You know.. I actually don't think Lawson feels as guilty as what he is saying. I think he's paying lip-service to it really, because he realises that the public will be expecting him to say this, this, and that. I dunno, he doesn't seem that genuinely distraught/wracked with guilt to me with what we've seen. Oh yeah a few tears in the shower, the diary room tears (but these are only really when he talks about his mum), the way he kept eye contact with Jason's farewell video, a slight blushing across his face, but his features didn't really change that much, and he never looked away. I'm just not really buying it. I don't think either of them are feeling that guilty.

That makes sense. Also Lawson is an actor, so he knows how to cry. But why was he acting so ashamed in front of Cat? There was no one else around, he could have just talked normally to her.

I think that maybe Lawson likes to put on a facade in group situations, because he doesn't want to show his true emotions in front of the other house mates. That's why he went straight to the bedroom after his message to Candice.

I think he still wants to be with Cat, yet he knows what he is doing is wrong, yet he keeps doing it. I think tonight was the first time he couldn't look Cat in the eyes. That was because he had been crying and he doesn't like people to see him cry. That's why he is so conflicted. Remember I don't think Aisha even realises that Lawson also has strong feelings for Cat.
He's slowly figuring out that he is in way over his head. He has bitten off way more than he can chew.

That makes sense. Also Lawson is an actor, so he knows how to cry. But why was he acting so ashamed in front of Cat? There was no one else around, he could have just talked normally to her.

For the camera? He wouldn't be the first HM to say what he thinks he should say, rather than what he wants to say (or in this case, perhaps doesn't want or feel the need to say). Also if you're referring to when he had the black hoodie pulled down over his face, we couldn't read his facial expressions, so all we had to go by were his words. Maybe good reason for not wanting us to be able to read his face?

I also think that whilst they're in the BB bubble they know they don't really have to think about it too much or deal with it, because they're protected and the real world can't touch them. It will be a hugely different story once the bubble bursts though. I don't see them having a future together after BB.

For the camera? He wouldn't be the first HM to say what he thinks he should say, rather than what he wants to say (or in this case, perhaps doesn't want or feel the need to say). Also if you're referring to when he had the black hoodie pulled down over his face, we couldn't read his facial expressions, so all we had to go by were his words. Maybe good reason for not wanting us to be able to read his face?

I also think that whilst they're in the BB bubble they know they don't really have to think about it too much or deal with it, because they're protected and the real world can't touch them. It will be a hugely different story once the bubble bursts though. I don't see them having a future together after BB.

But would Lawson be aware of where the all the cameras are in the bedroom? i think he only acts when he is in the diary room or when he is on the hamster wheel. Anywhere else he is being himself. Any future they have after Big Brother will be tragic.

Also has Cat swapped bedrooms? On Tuesday she was in the green room, but on Thursday it seemed that she was sleeping in the Pink room. But it was probably nothing, but it looked like Cat's bed on Thursday in the pink room.

I think that he's in too deep, there is no way out for loopy Lawson.
This comes to mind. Cat the facehugger. Once it has attached itself there is no escape!!
giphy.gif

The more I see of Cat the less surprised I am that she is a 31 year old divorcee. She's so damn emotionally manipulative. And everything she says relates back to her. She gives zero shits about Candice. And probably about Lawson for that matter. It's all about how he makes her feel. It's like she conquered the unattainable guy, and now won't let go for fear of looking like a failure in that conquest. There is clearly something in her psych makeup that makes her like this. Basically, she CRAZY.

The body language on Lawson is of a broken man. He's even hiding from Cat under that hoodie, he wouldn't even look at her. To him she will be forever associated now with a feeling of embarrassment and public humiliation. Any relationship they hope to have is doomed on that very basis. Deep down he probably wants out. He only seems to pep up when he is mocking others, arguing with others or is drunk. Basically, he's an ASSHOLE.
I agree with everything apart from Lawson being an arsehole. I am done hating on Lawson, I see what's going on here and yeah he's at fault to and he owns that but we are seeing genuine remorse from him and I for one won't be kicking him while he's down. He has a serious case on his hands in Cat. She is definitely crazy.[DOUBLEPOST=1414154847][/DOUBLEPOST]
My prediction is that this "relationship" will combust pretty rapidly and he won't end up with either Candice or Cat.

Candice should thank her lucky stars really. I'd rather be forever alone, than with someone who cheats on me.
You underestimate cat, you think she's just going to ALLOW Lawson to walk away from her? HA! I don't think so.

Totally agree! He 'cries' and apologises then goes back to Cat. If he felt genuine remorse and really felt bad about cheating then he would avoid Cat. Instead he sends a 'heartfelt' message to Candice, 'cries'..walks into the bedroom and cuddles with Cat. Wt?!

Reactions: mia
Totally agree! He 'cries' and apologises then goes back to Cat. If he felt genuine remorse and really felt bad about cheating then he would avoid Cat. Instead he sends a 'heartfelt' message to Candice, 'cries'..walks into the bedroom and cuddles with Cat. Wt?!
You think she's just going to allow him to ignore her? Have you been watching the show?

It's a bit like a alcoholic going to an AA meeting confessing their weakness and desire to quit, then walking home, and cracking open a bottle of Johnny Walker, convincing themselves that they'll give it up for real tomorrow.

I don't think either is "guilty" whatever that means.

We set up all these rules to protect ourselves seemingly, but in the end we're flesh ruled by instinct, hormones and deep desires to be wanted and loved. The security of a close other.

I think they have chosen a path, one filled with risk, humiliation and potential consequences but life goes on.

Things happen. Good on them that they found something at least to want and desire in each other. It's not an easy situation. It's so easy to judge when you aren't them and cannot know what they think and feel.

Let's just give them space and see how it all goes. stop letting your own prejudices interfere.

Back