Skip to main content

Clawson

Everything that Cat did or said tonight was all about how it affected her. I mean her biggest complaint about Jason's goodbye message was not the message itself but the fact that Jason had the audacity to lie to her face. Then when Lawson was crying in the shower she's all like 'Lol, he's crying in the shower.'. Then when Clawson had their chat, Lawson was the one upset, yet he was the one who ended up comforting Cat. Also I think that Cat expects Lawson just to forget about Candice and any guilt he has as soon as they leave the Big Brother house as she was surprised when he said that he would still struggle with the guilt of it all even after he left the Big Brother house. Cat was trying to guilt trip Lawson by saying 'It's so hard that when you feel happy for someone you have to feel sad at the same time.'. Then in the Diary room she pretended to cry (I saw no tears) while lying through her teeth about how the whole thing was unplanned. Not once did she directly refer to Lawson's girlfriend on the outside. The closest she got was when she said 'someone'.
She doesn't care at all. She has no empathy for Candice or what she's half created. It wouldn't surprise me if this isn't the first time she's found herself in this type of situation. Any girl with any morals wouldn't do it.

She doesn't care at all. She has no empathy for Candice or what she's half created. It wouldn't surprise me if this isn't the first time she's found herself in this type of situation. Any girl with any morals wouldn't do it.

Do you think her manipulation of Lawson after Jason's goodbye video worked? I guess we will have to wait until Monday to find out. But I think it worked. Like Aisha said there is no where in this house for Lawson to be alone so he can sort out his feelings, because Cat will always be by his side.

Funny how everyone hangs shit on Cat the other night when she left dinner to see if Lawson was okay because 'it was fake' and 'she's smothering him', etc.... but as soon as she tries to give him a little space to think things over, ie. giving him time to cry alone in the shower, everyone is saying that she just doesn't care about him....
Of COURSE she cares about him, they are best friends in the house, and that feeling developed MUTUALLY.....she is upset because she cares about him and wants to be able to be the one to make him happy without having to feel guilty about it! Why shouldn't she be allowed to be upset about something as human as that? People can't say that she is selfish and never thinks about Candice.....I can guarantee she is thinking about Candice, purely because she cares about Lawson and the things that make him happy. But obviously it is awkward for them to talk about her more than they have, because Cat doesn't want to see him grieving, no more than she wants to overstep boundries by talking publicly about a girl who is most likely embarrassed and heartbroken.

found exclusive photos of them the night they got drunk

10724674_780774551982727_135998058_n.jpg
Love it. Only thing missing is the tacky boots! :yuck:

I'm predicting she will give him big sloppy kisses and tell him she is pregnant, even if they haven't had sex. She will tell him she got pregnant from their kisses

Of this...there can be no doubt. If they get another night in the sanctuary, she is going to dress-drop his ass right into bed. She is going to want to cement this relationship with sex. She keeps saying that there is no turning back...but her "crazy" knows that there is still one thing getting in the way of complete destruction of his commitment...and that is to seal the deal with full penetration. Toe Jam better double up on those condoms...cause I can see her claiming an "accident" in the future, as leverage to cling onto. People say she looked remorseful during Jason's message...I think she looked PISSED. She doesn't want anyone calling her and Toe Jam out and making him feel guilty or pull away from her. At least, not until they are out of the house. That way, she has more time to convince him that it's them against the world and was meant to be. A united front...that no one can break. And anyone who tries to WILL PAY!

She doesn't feel guilty or care about his partner's feelings. She is only pretending to...so that he feels like she is in turmoil about this as well...for two reasons. First, because it makes her look more innocent than she is...the whole "I didn't want this to happen...I just couldn't help it"...which is bullshit. She wanted it and did everything she could to make it happen...the fact that he was taken probably made it more appealing to her. A challenge she wanted to achieve. And second, if she can convince Lawson that she feels just as guilty and bad about this...it is one more thing for them to bond over. She tells him she knows how he feels and can relate. She understands him better than anyone...it makes them closer and even more united. It is very manipulating. Not that Lawson is a total victim here...he only feels sorry when someone brings it up negatively...and then he only feels sorry for himself. If I feel anything for him...it is pity...cause not only has he decimated his relationship and embarrassed his and her's families...but Crazy Cat is going to dig into him like a parasite that is bad for your health and hard to get rid of.

Funny how everyone hangs shit on Cat the other night when she left dinner to see if Lawson was okay because 'it was fake' and 'she's smothering him', etc.... but as soon as she tries to give him a little space to think things over, ie. giving him time to cry alone in the shower, everyone is saying that she just doesn't care about him....
Of COURSE she cares about him, they are best friends in the house, and that feeling developed MUTUALLY.....she is upset because she cares about him and wants to be able to be the one to make him happy without having to feel guilty about it! Why shouldn't she be allowed to be upset about something as human as that? People can't say that she is selfish and never thinks about Candice.....I can guarantee she is thinking about Candice, purely because she cares about Lawson and the things that make him happy. But obviously it is awkward for them to talk about her more than they have, because Cat doesn't want to see him grieving, no more than she wants to overstep boundries by talking publicly about a girl who is most likely embarrassed and heartbroken.
What she said and did, especially after the Jason goodbye message, was vey manipluative and designed as part of her plan to get Lawson to commit to a relationship with her and not Candice.

The more I see of Cat the less surprised I am that she is a 31 year old divorcee. She's so damn emotionally manipulative. And everything she says relates back to her. She gives zero shits about Candice. And probably about Lawson for that matter. It's all about how he makes her feel. It's like she conquered the unattainable guy, and now won't let go for fear of looking like a failure in that conquest. There is clearly something in her psych makeup that makes her like this. Basically, she CRAZY.

The body language on Lawson is of a broken man. He's even hiding from Cat under that hoodie, he wouldn't even look at her. To him she will be forever associated now with a feeling of embarrassment and public humiliation. Any relationship they hope to have is doomed on that very basis. Deep down he probably wants out. He only seems to pep up when he is mocking others, arguing with others or is drunk. Basically, he's an ASSHOLE.

Everything that Cat did or said tonight was all about how it affected her. I mean her biggest complaint about Jason's goodbye message was not the message itself but the fact that Jason had the audacity to lie to her face. Then when Lawson was crying in the shower she's all like 'Lol, he's crying in the shower.'. Then when Clawson had their chat, Lawson was the one upset, yet he was the one who ended up comforting Cat. Also I think that Cat expects Lawson just to forget about Candice and any guilt he has as soon as they leave the Big Brother house as she was surprised when he said that he would still struggle with the guilt of it all even after he left the Big Brother house. Cat was trying to guilt trip Lawson by saying 'It's so hard that when you feel happy for someone you have to feel sad at the same time.'. Then in the Diary room she pretended to cry (I saw no tears) while lying through her teeth about how the whole thing was unplanned. Not once did she directly refer to Lawson's girlfriend on the outside. The closest she got was when she said 'someone'.
Spot on!

The more I see of Cat the less surprised I am that she is a 31 year old divorcee. She's so damn emotionally manipulative. And everything she says relates back to her. She gives zero shits about Candice. And probably about Lawson for that matter. It's all about how he makes her feel. It's like she conquered the unattainable guy, and now won't let go for fear of looking like a failure in that conquest. There is clearly something in her psych makeup that makes her like this. Basically, she CRAZY.

The body language on Lawson is of a broken man. He's even hiding from Cat under that hoodie, he wouldn't even look at her. To him she will be forever associated now with a feeling of embarrassment and public humiliation. Any relationship they hope to have is doomed on that very basis. Deep down he probably wants out. He only seems to pep up when he is mocking others, arguing with others or is drunk. Basically, he's an ASSHOLE.

I wonder if Lawson will get drunk again tonight and make a fool of himself with Cat? I also think that Cat knows that Lawson will always have that feeling of public humiliation associated with her as she said it it to him after the good-bye message from Jason. So it will be interesting to see how she handles that.

If she truly cared about Lawson she wouldn't put him in that situation. They don't have display their sexual desire on TV, they can wait until they are out. Respect for Candice and thinking of Lawson would demand that. That is what w someone who cares would do. I am sorry but Cat doesn't care about Lawson or Candice, it is all about HER, what SHE want, what she thinks it is her due

If she truly cared about Lawson she wouldn't put him in that situation. They don't have display their sexual desire on TV, they can wait until they are out. Respect for Candice and thinking of Lawson would demand that. That is what w someone who cares would do. I am sorry but Cat doesn't care about Lawson or Candice, it is all about HER, what SHE want, what she thinks it is her due

When Lawson wanted to leave the Big Brother house she was like 'I don't want you to go.'. She only cares how it affects her.

I'm also sad that we don't get an episode tonight because I wanted to see Lawson's reaction to not getting nominated. Especially considering how guilty he has felt over the whole Clawson situaton and that maybe he wanted to be nominated and evicted as a form of punishment?

Lawson seems to want no part in this fling with Cat anymore, he looks stressed, depressed, embarrassed. He no longer has hearts in his eyes when he looks at her, he has fear instead. Fear for his poor little bunny on the stove. He wants out, but can't get out.

She knows this and will dig the claws in even more, because it's all about her, according to Cat. She's one helluva crazy cake.

She's made him lose himself, he's no longer the "fun, magician, one of the boys" guy....except when she's not in the room. Aisha was right when she said Cat's like the one night stand that won't go away. If Cat gets evicted I think Lawson will be relieved.

But having said that, he'll get drunk tonight and profess undying love for her, and then regret it tomorrow.

A vicious cycle.

But no sympathy from me, he's brought it all upon himself. Silly boy.

Lawson seems to want no part in this fling with Cat anymore, he looks stressed, depressed, embarrassed. He no longer has hearts in his eyes when he looks at her, he has fear instead. Fear for his poor little bunny on the stove. He wants out, but can't get out.

She knows this and will dig the claws in even more, because it's all about her, according to Cat. She's one helluva crazy cake.

She's made him lose himself, he's no longer the "fun, magician, one of the boys" guy....except when she's not in the room. Aisha was right when she said Cat's like the one night stand that won't go away. If Cat gets evicted I think Lawson will be relieved.

But having said that, he'll get drunk tonight and profess undying love for her, and then regret it tomorrow.

A vicious cycle.

But no sympathy from me, he's brought it all upon himself. Silly boy.

I think he still wants to be with Cat, yet he knows what he is doing is wrong, yet he keeps doing it. I think tonight was the first time he couldn't look Cat in the eyes. That was because he had been crying and he doesn't like people to see him cry. That's why he is so conflicted. Remember I don't think Aisha even realises that Lawson also has strong feelings for Cat.

Do you think her manipulation of Lawson after Jason's goodbye video worked? I guess we will have to wait until Monday to find out. But I think it worked. Like Aisha said there is no where in this house for Lawson to be alone so he can sort out his feelings, because Cat will always be by his side.

It's like I said in another post...this is Cat's ideal environment. Lawson can't run, hide, or be tempted by another. She doesn't even have to share him with his family and friends. It is her own personal "love prison". It would have been interesting to see how long she'd last if he was evicted first. You could see the panic she was trying to hide when he mentioned self-evicting. She might go this week...before him. We will miss the self-destruction if that's the case...but probably for the better. Of course, he'll relax once she is gone...but it will be funny to see the awkward tension when Sonia parades Cat onto the stage for a reunion...during Lawson's eviction. Then she'll be the first thing he sees when he leaves and she'll proceed to attempt succubation. Would love to be a fly on the wall at the hotel that night...when he tries to let her down easy. Good luck with that!

It's like I said in another post...this is Cat's ideal environment. Lawson can't run, hide, or be tempted by another. She doesn't even have to share him with his family and friends. It is her own personal "love prison". It would have been interesting to see how long she'd last if he was evicted first. You could see the panic she was trying to hide when he mentioned self-evicting. She might go this week...before him. We will miss the self-destruction if that's the case...but probably for the better. Of course, he'll relax once she is gone...but it will be funny to see the awkward tension when Sonia parades Cat onto the stage for a reunion...during Lawson's eviction. Then she'll be the first thing he sees when he leaves and she'll proceed to attempt succubation. Would love to be a fly on the wall at the hotel that night...when he tries to let her down easy. Good luck with that!

Do you think Lawson will let Cat down? Do you think he cares more for Candice then for Cat? I feel it is the other way around.

I can't wait to see how this Clawson thing plays out on SM after the show.

Cat is from Melbourne and Lawson from WA.... If they stay together after the show will they do the long distance thing or will Lawson move to Melbourne.... He might be able to get some gigs there doing magic.

Back