Skip to main content

Clawson

Oh yes, Lawson going before Cat would have sent her crazy, wondering what he and Candice might be doing in the outside world.

I really do not know why Cat is taking all the heat on here. Bloody hell, she doesn't know "the young chick". (now Aisha's got me bloody calling women chicks LOL) Lawson's much more in the wrong here. Should never start a relationship if you haven't ended the one you are in. Its common decency. Yes, its a strange situation to be in and honestly I reckon you would cling onto someone in there if you could. I believe a lot more went on in The Sanctuary then we've been shown and I think he and Cat saw ALL the footage of that night and thinking Australia saw ALL of it, Lawson knew it was over with his gf anyway, so he just went with it. He is the only one that should have any explaining to do. Sure Cat shouldn't have gone there but she was a free agent. Don't think its the first time in history this has happened and they will all get over it in the end. And the HM's should get off there high horses and just let it be. ENOUGH already. sorry rant over.

I really do not know why Cat is taking all the heat on here. Bloody hell, she doesn't know "the young chick". (now Aisha's got me bloody calling women chicks LOL) Lawson's much more in the wrong here. Should never start a relationship if you haven't ended the one you are in. Its common decency. Yes, its a strange situation to be in and honestly I reckon you would cling onto someone in there if you could. I believe a lot more went on in The Sanctuary then we've been shown and I think he and Cat saw ALL the footage of that night and thinking Australia saw ALL of it, Lawson knew it was over with his gf anyway, so he just went with it. He is the only one that should have any explaining to do. Sure Cat shouldn't have gone there but she was a free agent. Don't think its the first time in history this has happened and they will all get over it in the end. And the HM's should get off there high horses and just let it be. ENOUGH already. sorry rant over.

Cat is more interesting than Lawson.

I don't like the way they've gone about this more than the next guy, but in terms of their housemate value with the relationship set aside, I still prefer them than at least half the other HMs in there. So they can stay and keep doing whatever the hell they want IMO as long as it means other HMs are leaving eg; Travis and Aisha.

lSQmRtf.jpg

I have an issue with how Cat is reacting though, she doesn't acknowledge that Lawson was in a relationship, she just feels sorry for herself. That being said, at least she shows some emotion, unlike Drew last year who was quite happy for Tully to take all the crap and have 12 year olds (and Estelle) worship him even though he took no responsibility for his actions, ever.

Everything that Cat did or said tonight was all about how it affected her. I mean her biggest complaint about Jason's goodbye message was not the message itself but the fact that Jason had the audacity to lie to her face. Then when Lawson was crying in the shower she's all like 'Lol, he's crying in the shower.'. Then when Clawson had their chat, Lawson was the one upset, yet he was the one who ended up comforting Cat. Also I think that Cat expects Lawson just to forget about Candice and any guilt he has as soon as they leave the Big Brother house as she was surprised when he said that he would still struggle with the guilt of it all even after he left the Big Brother house. Cat was trying to guilt trip Lawson by saying 'It's so hard that when you feel happy for someone you have to feel sad at the same time.'. Then in the Diary room she pretended to cry (I saw no tears) while lying through her teeth about how the whole thing was unplanned. Not once did she directly refer to Lawson's girlfriend on the outside. The closest she got was when she said 'someone'.

Back