Skip to main content

Clawson

I'll need to re-watch it again so I can properly appreciate the crazy manipulation skills of Cat. I think Aisha would change her tune towards Lawson if she found out that Lawson said 'I love you.' to Cat.
I hope big brother shows her that clip. She's the only one who's sticking up for poor candice. I hope she's ok

Lawson said 'I love you' to a woman with grey hair under that bleach blonde bimbo look. The woman who basically raped him in the sanctuary. Now he's brainwashed and believes she's 'the one' ... Give me a break! Grow a f*kin backbone lawson!

'Basically raped him in the Sanctuary.'? What do you mean by that? Lawson knew what was happening in the Sanctuary.

Aisha's reactions tonight were spot on, 100%.
Overall, the housemates are blaming Cat more than Lawson.

I'm a bit surprised by this, as Lawson is the one actually in a relationship. I do understand why they would blame Cat more: she's in her 30s and should know better.

Both times, Lawson has been blind drunk, and Cat has taken advantage of that.
Not excusing what Lawson has done to Candice, but was Lawson in his right mind when Cat reeled him in?

Reactions: jjg
Lawson said 'I love you' to a woman with grey hair under that bleach blonde bimbo look. The woman who basically raped him in the sanctuary. Now he's brainwashed and believes she's 'the one' ... Give me a break! Grow a f*kin backbone lawson!
Sandra's face looks like she's had an allergic reaction she's so swollen. Her beady eyes and manly frame weren't SAMs type. His gf was hot! So feminine and beautiful

I'm a bit surprised by this, as Lawson is the one actually in a relationship. I do understand why they would blame Cat more: she's in her 30s and should know better.

Plus maybe Aisha feels a bit of loyalty to her old pairs partner?

Lol at Cat nominating Travis for showing too much affection for Aisha. Obviously jealous that she can't do that all the time with Lawson.

What an episode. Crazy Cat acting crazy again. Did anyone see tears in the diary room when Cat was 'crying'? I didn't.
She feels 'bad' apparently, probably disappointed that her nasty plan to eradicate candice from lawsons mind has FAILED! Leave him Alone old woman

Not excusing what Lawson has done to Candice, but was Lawson in his right mind when Cat reeled him in?

Maybe if the cameras weren't around.

What did you think of Cat's reaction when Lawson said he'll live with the guilt of what he has done even after he has left the Big Brother house?

On the outside I'm certain that if a man had taken advantage of a woman's sloshed state then it would be technical rape no matter how apparently consensual it was.

And Lawson so wanted to be nominated tonight, you could tell.
I reckon he actually wants to go back into the real world and be crucified - that would be his penance for what he has done to Candice.

Plus maybe Aisha feels a bit of loyalty to her old pairs partner?

Lol at Cat nominating Travis for showing too much affection for Aisha. Obviously jealous that she can't do that all the time with Lawson.
Especially when she's parading around topless how sick was that

I want Cat out!
Without her in the house, Lawson might come to his senses and ditch her.
Cat is no good for the Magic Man

Back