Skip to main content

Clawson

In the past ex-HM's have mentioned that they can hear noises from the camera crew in the walls. All it takes is one little noise from behind the wall to make you switch into 'oh-that's-right-i'm-being-filmed-right-now' mode. After a while it would become pretty easy to figure out which direction the cameras are likely to be filming from.

That makes sense. Also if Lawson really felt guilty would he have let Cat sleep in the bed next to him?

That makes sense. Also if Lawson really felt guilty would he have let Cat sleep in the bed next to him?
He needs to grow some balls. There's no doubt about that. Maybe he is afraid he'll lose his shit on Cat in front of the entire nation and that might humiliate his family etc etc.

Reactions: mia
Remember the first night Lawson entered the house, and he had that teddy bear in bed with him, next to Aisha's bed?
I wonder what happened to that?

I must of missed the memo on why people are referring to cat as sCat. Does the s stand for slut? Can anyone here let me in on this?

I think Cat may go this Tuesday. If she does I wonder how she will spin her relationship with Lawson in the Big Brother house? Because that's all the media will want to know. Will she downplay it? Or will she acknowledge it? Will Lawson self-evict if Cat leaves?

Yeah pretty much what kappuccino said:

He needs to grow some balls. There's no doubt about that. Maybe he is afraid he'll lose his shit on Cat in front of the entire nation and that might humiliate his family etc etc.

I think he may be caving in to Cats stalking/shadowing him in the house because it's easier than growing a pair and telling her very firmly that he needs/wants some space. If he started being firm with her, and Cat just kept at him and at him and at him (which I think she would), he might end up blowing up at her, and I think he'd be trying to avoid that. Didn't he say somewhere that he has a bad temper?

Yeah pretty much what kappuccino said:

I think he's probably caving in to Cats stalking/shadowing him in the house because it's easier than growing a pair and telling her very firmly that he needs/wants some space. If he started being firm with her, and Cat just kept at him and at him and at him (which I think she would), he might end up blowing up at her, and I think he'd be trying to avoid that. Didn't he say somewhere that he has a bad temper?

He does have a bad temper. But even though I think he wants to be close to Cat he still needs some space. Like that thing on Tuesday night when he wanted to be left alone but Cat still came and comforted him. Although I can't imagine him losing his temper at Cat.

Also I don't think Cat would have continued to pursue Lawson if she didn't think that Lawson didn't want her to pursue him.

I think Cat may go this Tuesday. If she does I wonder how she will spin her relationship with Lawson in the Big Brother house? Because that's all the media will want to know. Will she downplay it? Or will she acknowledge it? Will Lawson self-evict if Cat leaves?

I'd be VERY highly surprised if Lawson self-evicted. I think he will probably want to avoid going back into the real world for as long as he can. Yeah, no.

I'm really thinking it will be Marina gone. What are the BB & FB polls looking like? Any idea?

I'd be VERY highly surprised if Lawson self-evicted. I think he will probably want to avoid going back into the real world for as long as he can. Yeah, no.

I'm really thinking it will be Marina gone. What are the BB & FB polls looking like? Any idea?

Lawson wanted to self-evict on Thursday, but he might have been lying. I'm just interested to see how Cat talks about her relationship with Lawson once she is evicted and interviewed by the various media people.

I can see Marina going. Not sure about the facebook polls.

Although I can't imagine him losing his temper at Cat.

Why not? Push someones buttons enough and they will eventually crack. He's known her for what, 48 days? It's not like they're life-long friends who really 'get' eachother and know when enough is enough. Cat doesn't know how much is too much for Lawson, because she really doesn't 'know' him. I reckon I could see it happening.

Lawson wanted to self-evict on Thursday, but he might have been lying. I'm just interested to see how Cat talks about her relationship with Lawson once she is evicted and interviewed by the various media people.

I can see Marina going. Not sure about the facebook polls.

Yeah I think Lawson was just paying lip service the other night about wanting to self-evict. Inside he's probably crapping his pants about how it's all gonna play out.

Re Cats exit, she will probably steal something of Lawsons to take with her so she will always have a part of him close. Could be a shirt, his teddy, a big toe or a whole leg. Did Sam leave any of his spare legs behind that Lawson could use?

Why not? Push someones buttons enough and they will eventually crack. He's known her for what, 48 days? It's not like they're life-long friends who really 'get' eachother and know when enough is enough. Cat doesn't know how much is too much for Lawson, because she really doesn't 'know' him. I reckon I could see it happening.

I would like to see that happen, just because of the entertainment it would create and how Cat and Lawson would deal with the aftermath of Lawson going off at Cat. But it does seem very easy to push Lawson's buttons as he can be very short tempered. Cat, like the rest of the housemates, know this.

When you say 'how much is too much' do you mean Cat's shadowing of Lawson?

Yeah I think Lawson was just paying lip service the other night about wanting to self-evict. Inside he's probably crapping his pants about how it's all gonna play out.

Re Cats exit, she will probably steal something of Lawsons to take with her so she will always have a part of him close. Could be a shirt, his teddy, a big toe or a whole leg. Did Sam leave any of his spare legs behind that Lawson could use?

I can just imagine Cat convincing Lawson to evict himself with her, and Lawson doing it because he is a weak man. But failing that she'll probable take his teddy.

Back