Skip to main content

Clawson

Could Candice be a made up girlfriend (who is a real life friend) so he could cheat and get more attention. I know this is probably far fetched but who knows. Look how well known Tully is now. Lots of photo shoots and stuff going her way. He wants the attention and for everyone to know him.

Cat might go before Lawson. But if Lawson goes before Cat I can picture Cat holding onto his ankles as he walks up the stairs and out of the house.
Do you think she may walk out the very moment Lawson is evicted? I wouldn't put it past her lol.

Do you think she may walk out the very moment Lawson is evicted? I wouldn't put it past her lol.

Yep, and I would think that the Big Brother people would let her go because her Big Brother story will finish once Lawson leaves the house. Then, hopefully through social media, we will see the next chapter in the Clawson saga.[DOUBLEPOST=1414157406][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could Candice be a made up girlfriend (who is a real life friend) so he could cheat and get more attention. I know this is probably far fetched but who knows. Look how well known Tully is now. Lots of photo shoots and stuff going her way. He wants the attention and for everyone to know him.

She's not a made up girlfriend.

Dude I have posted pictures of Lawson and Candice together. Many people have. It's well known.

Yep, and I would think that the Big Brother people would let her go because her Big Brother story will finish once Lawson leaves the house. Then, hopefully through social media, we will see the next chapter in the Clawson saga.[DOUBLEPOST=1414157406][/DOUBLEPOST]

She's not a made up girlfriend.
The eviction episode for whoever leaves first is going to be must see but cringeworthy and squirmy viewing, but as with Tully when she left, it could very well be a fizzer. Bring back Gretel for the punch factor.

Why on earth would you make that up? So he can be hereby known as The Cheating Magician? They may have been on shakey ground before, but all signs point to a real relationship.

i cannot see how making up a fake girlfriend to cheat on would further your chances to win the game. making huge percent of australia hate you and not vote for u isnt how to win !! and yes the eviction will be interesting, probably the airy fairy watered down non confrontation, version it seems to be lately. why to they pussy foot around the issues we all want talked about. get serious bb and sonia. would love to see her go rogue and just start asking hard hitting questions, like what the F@#$ were u thinking! why would u such a @#%@#$ in the house :p

Reactions: mia
Okay something new to add to this Clawson topic. What about Cat's ex husband? I wonder if he has a twitter or something. Would be interesting to get some info from his perspective :D

Just imagining him somewhere overseas with a new identity with no plans to come back to Australia lol. Or missing...

Okay something new to add to this Clawson topic. What about Cat's ex husband? I wonder if he has a twitter or something. Would be interesting to get some info from his perspective :D
Hell yeah! That's if he's watching.
I'm just going to ask where everyone is to be on here at 0130 and throughout the night? I'm on night shift in Melbourne, so will rarely be on here during the day.

If Lawson gets evicted first, Cat will be a mess and will go stir crazy, petrified about what he and Candice might be doing in the outside world.
If Cat gets evicted first, Lawson could very well relax and feel like a huge weight has been taken off his shoulders.

If Lawson gets evicted first, Cat will be a mess and will go stir crazy, petrified about what he and Candice might be doing in the outside world.
If Cat gets evicted first, Lawson could very well relax and feel like a huge weight has been taken off his shoulders.
Lawson needs to run for the hills! I can just see her being evicted first then with her belongings by her side at the live show as she waits for Lawson to be evicted. So creepy.

Cat weighs in on the Clawson situation
Hmmm..Yes indeed Cat I think we can all see that you have your own moral compass. :D

I guess I'm suspicious of someone who have absolutely no problem hurting someone they apparently love. Isn't the saying any publicity is good publicity. When I saw someone write he was an actor I thought hmmmmm.

But would Lawson be aware of where the all the cameras are in the bedroom? i think he only acts when he is in the diary room or when he is on the hamster wheel. Anywhere else he is being himself. Any future they have after Big Brother will be tragic.

In the past ex-HM's have mentioned that they can hear noises from the camera crew in the walls. All it takes is one little noise from behind the wall to make you switch into 'oh-that's-right-i'm-being-filmed-right-now' mode. After a while it would become pretty easy to figure out which direction the cameras are likely to be filming from.

If Lawson gets evicted first, Cat will be a mess and will go stir crazy, petrified about what he and Candice might be doing in the outside world

And hopefully the other HM's would be having looooong conversations in front of Cat about just how great make up sex is. :roflmao:

Back