Skip to main content

Clawson

Is there anything anywhere on what Lawson's gf thinks of this?

There was an article with Sam's gf about the Sandra / Sam thing... So it's obviously something the news will fight each other to get lol

I read somewhere on here that Lawson's gf changed her profile pic in fb to one of just her after all the Cat stuff started. It was one of them as a couple before.
Cat's disgusting for not respecting the fact that Lawson's in a relationship but if he's encouraging her he's just as bad.

I read somewhere on here that Lawson's gf changed her profile pic in fb to one of just her after all the Cat stuff started. It was one of them as a couple before.
Cat's disgusting for not respecting the fact that Lawson's in a relationship but if he's encouraging her he's just as bad.

From what I saw, Candice's facebook profile picture is still the one with her and Lawson. Although she also hasn't updated her facebook account with anything new for like a month.

10622852_10152727341325844_1078358366460185526_n.jpg

Candice's FB photo of her and Lawson, taken in Thailand

Why is Cat doing chasing after a 23 year old anyway!? When both parties are post-30, that sort of age gap isn't a massive issue...but an older woman chasing someone that young is a train wreck waiting to happen!

I'm in a same sex relationship and I'm 31 while my partner is 22. Age isn't always a huge issue if the person is emotionally mature and on your wave length.
It will be interesting to see what happens after all her tears tonight. One of my pet hates is cheating and people who don't respect others relationships.

Lawson shouldn't have said he felt the same way, even if he won't act on it while inside the house, it will be uncomfortable for his GF watching at home.

I'm hoping it means Cat won't get as many save votes this week...

I feel like it's going to get her more because everybody will be interested to see how all this plays out..

I think both handled 'the talk' well tonight. They realised they both have feelings but can't act on it, so they're moving on as friends. Sounds like a good outcome.

You can't really blame Cat completely for it. I think Lawson's flattered by the attention and has definitely flirted with / flirted back at Cat, like the "tussle" by the pool. I'm glad Cat spoke to Lawson about it - it was really cringe-worthy to watch, but it's better in the long run if it's out in the open. Hopefully there won't be any more of Cat running around asking for advice, though I'm not entirely sure about that.

I don't think we've seen the end of this tbh! I'm sure Cat will become a serial pest and Lawson may give in

Back