Skip to main content

Clawson

Now the mega fish slap she gave hims make more sense if he did knock her back and set the boundaries. Wouldn't be surprised if the fish slapping happened AFTER this little tete a tete, given the way this show is edited.

didn't someone say previously on this forum that cat was a crazy person
I think so. She might be planning all this to stay in the house, knowing that Lawson will reject her and everyone will feel sorry for her and vote for her. If she survives this week and isn't up for nomination next week, it will be interesting to see if she's all over Lawson or not.

Another "poor me, I'm crying again" play by Cat to get airtime. Honestly Lawson is in a no win situation. Get with her and by labelled a love rat or let her down and be a mean boy. He is up shit creek with no paddle in a barb wire boat.

Yeah, but if he lets Cat down gently and still remains friends with her he can show the audience that not only he cares about other people's feelings, but that he still loves his girl friend and that he is no cheater.

Though I suspect he will cheat on his girlfriend with Cat.[DOUBLEPOST=1412233408][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think so. She might be planning all this to stay in the house, knowing that Lawson will reject her and everyone will feel sorry for her and vote for her. If she survives this week and isn't up for nomination next week, it will be interesting to see if she's all over Lawson or not.

Bit of a risky strategy. Why couldn't she try it with Ryan or Jake?

Yeah, but if he lets Cat down gently and still remains friends with her he can show the audience that not only he cares about other people's feelings, but that he still loves his girl friend and that he is no cheater.

Though I suspect he will cheat on his girlfriend with Cat.[DOUBLEPOST=1412233408][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ryan and Jake are single, something could potentially happy. If she's calculated she would possibly make moves on Lawson knowing too well he will reject her.

They aren't favourites to win. Skye and Lisa have both tried with Jake. No ones interested in Ryan except Jason lol I'm sure Ryan just mopes around all day pulling disapproving faces to everything and judging while picking himself everywhere to dry out.

I think the australian public will be put off by it, she would get alot of haters. Also i get the feeling shes trying to be heaps young with the tongue piercing and cracking onto younger men. Its like shes in a rut

Ryan and Jake are single, something could potentially happy. If she's calculated she would possibly make moves on Lawson knowing too well he will reject her.

Do you think he will reject her? Or do you hope he will reject her?

They aren't favourites to win. Skye and Lisa have both tried with Jake. No ones interested in Ryan except Jason lol I'm sure Ryan just mopes around all day pulling disapproving faces to everything and judging while picking himself everywhere to dry out.

If I was a contestant in the Big Brother house I would be encouraging Cat's crush on Lawson. Lawson is a favourie to win, and he will fail if he cheats on his girlfriend. He will fail hard.

I do hope Lawson does set Cat straight and reject her 'genuine' feelings for him at this point. He has been my favourite housemate from day 1, probably biased that he's from same state as me, but this will be the last straw if he embraces Cat over his gf.

I hope they get it on. Then I won't be indifferent to Cat anymore, and I'd be fine with her staying.

Don't care for Lawsons girlfriend or whatever it is. I'm only seeing those in the house.

I like Cat but what is she doing? She's going to make many people (including me) dislike her.

Back