Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

Removed a couple of pages of posts - the phrase "don't feed the trolls" seems appropriate here. It's means you only have to scroll past the post talking absolute rubbish rather than scan through pages of posts refering to it.

As for punishment - well, you're watching BBUK on C5 - that's punishment enough!

Pissed off producers have removed Lewis - no coincidence it happened a couple of days after C5 only gave them a 75 minute slot for the final so they need to get numbers down, and yet again they've done it without giving the reason leaving him open to all sorts of accusations rather than just giving the facts. Most of all though it's robbed me of £500 - got him at ridiculously long odds in the first week and by all accounts was set to make a decent payback on him.

It was Channel 5 that kicked Lewis out. The producers fought for him to stay.

Sums up the last 8 years - C5 have been running the show, not the production team.

In other news BB Canada host Arisa Cox is appearing in person on Bit on the Side on Monday alongside BBUK/BBCan alumni Nikki, and supposedly this weeks evictee is also a massive BB Canada fan. She's been hitting the town with Rylan too.

I do enjoy your episode reviews @Dystopia they are cutting and teeny bit mean but they are very funny. Thanks for posting.

PS CH 5 must of cut the cash off already my Queen Emma was dressed rather plainly for an eviction night. She still looked magnificent but I like it when she busts out some high fashion hoo haa.

Haha... I take this as a compliment, thank you! Grandpa used to say that the most important thing in life is a wicked sense of humour disguised as earnestness .

As to your AI Queen Willis, when I saw her last year in her communist outfit a la Kim Jong-un, I knew that she lived a double-life. The coat she wore during eviction, reflects her urge to be more male, less female.
Why you ask? I have no idea other than her matrix is malfunctioning badly AGAIN! :)

Removed a couple of pages of posts - the phrase "don't feed the trolls" seems appropriate here. It's means you only have to scroll past the post talking absolute rubbish rather than scan through pages of posts refering to it.

What are "trolls" and how do you feed them?

What does this whole paragraph actually mean?

I AM A HAPPY MAN.
Lewis gone and Tomasz gone. The Tomasz schtick was done, the Daddy crap had gone past mildly amusing to full on sickening. He maybe could of been a contender simply because he was a quirky housemate.

So we know the only way you are getting removed from the house on language is if it is something homophobic or racist. We also know Lewis is an ugly drunk. My tip will be that Lewis has hit the daily double and gone on a racist and homophobic rant. I reckon he has been racist against Akeem and unloaded on Cian and Tomasz. Lewis is a grade A prick and I am so happy he is gone.

Zoe next please. She is just a sour two faced cow.

Sian is finally being noticed for the beautiful creature she is, not just in looks but she is just flat out nice.

So my order is Sian, Cameron, Akeem, Brooke ,Cian, Zoe.

And I am a sad (but sexy) woman 😔

I loved watching Tom. While I don’t personally know anyone like him, I just loved seeing the personality behind the persona. The Tomasz Daddy shtick was hugely amusing to me, mainly because of the very obvious friendship which grew between Tom and Akeem. I love it when personalities which shouldn’t mix well when on paper blend beautifully. I hope Tom and Akeem have a lasting friendship. I found Tom funny, insightful, competitive and most importantly, kind.

While I couldn’t stand Lewis, I do think him not being there will leave a void. Imo he made for great tv! I would love to know the conversation which caused his removal, if you find out let us know!

I agree Susan is breathtakingly beautiful, and beyond that she really does seem like a great girl.

I really like them all, but my Top 3 are Zoe, Cian and Akeem.

What are "trolls" and how do you feed them?

What does this whole paragraph actually mean?
It is with absolute joy that I am able to spell this out for you.

YOU are the troll. And we feed you by responding as I am going to do right now. Your bible length racist, spiteful, sexist, homophobic posts are hideous to read. Kingston, one of the biggest mouths in this entire forum is not posting because of your posts in silent protest. Why do you think that is? Do you not get how offensive your sodomy posts and transphobic posts would read to a gay man whose friendship group is diverse? Given that you received a temporary ban last year for this exact behaviour, I wouldn’t have thought it needed spelling out, but here we are.

As Lewis would wake “you are fooking pathetic man”.

Sums up the last 8 years - C5 have been running the show, not the production team.

In other news BB Canada host Arisa Cox is appearing in person on Bit on the Side on Monday alongside BBUK/BBCan alumni Nikki, and supposedly this weeks evictee is also a massive BB Canada fan. She's been hitting the town with Rylan too.

I want to know why it wasn’t shown.

Do you know what was said?

The fact Lewis went without his usual moaning and the other housemates said nothing it would seem that he went on a drunken rant he gets all agro and shouty and that was that. See Ya.

Now its a shame the great @Mr Stickyfingers was not into this season because as much as I hate the letters from home crying and rubbish it brings out some classic commentary by @Mr Stickyfingers . Miss you buddy.

Despite all the tears I enjoyed that episode this evening, it was a bit of everybody which is such a change from the Lewis show. Zoe is annoying but not to bad. Sian wont win I wish she would though. Pretty much anyone but Zoe at this stage, she is just too miserable.

Who is Oprah?? Buaaahahahahahaaaa... Gold, absolute gold!
Was Cian really surprised that there should be people who don't know who Oprah is? That must be a strange world he lives in.

During the bidding for grubby 'house furniture', Zoe secured HER piece before she let the rest scramble for the scraps. Overbearing, egotistical um... person. If I called her bullying instead, which she did, she could be prosecuted under the new hate crime law or some such thing. Hate speech maybe.

Then the crying task. A bit late this season, I'd been hoping they'd forgotten about it. No such luck.
Crying, sobbing, wailing, bawling, whimpering... does this really make for good TV??

Sian, as usual, kept calm and composed, a couple of silent tears, that was it.
I didn't know she was a mother. She never made an issue out of it, never asked for special treatment of any kind. It shows her maturity compared to the others.

Cameron performed another 'cry drama' but not because of a letter from home. He's lost his brother, his BEST friend... or so he thinks. Little does he know that Lewis won't give him the time of day once he's out. Or does he?
Mothers and naive girls in the audience really fall for his performances.

I am unashamedly committing myself now. I want Sian to win!

Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win!

:p

Lewis is gone and now Cameron is having fun....what does that tell you?
Lewis was a blood sucking tick draining the life out of CAMERON

oh wait....moping in the bathroom now
Lewis is still a blood sucking tick draining the life out of CAMERON

The trials and tribulations of a Snowflake

Let us remind ourselves that the 'Millennials are the entitled generation'.
They expect to be given without having to make an effort.
They expect to always be right, never wrong.
They expect to be heard without having to ever listen.
They believe that anger and hatred entitles them to riot.
They advocate 'free speech' - but only for themselves.

The most fragile of those Millennials are the Snowflakes. Those are the ones who:
...always need safe spaces
...live in their echo chamber
...are prone to hysterical screaming and tantrums when things don't go their way and
... always cry - the cry with tears to be precise.

Now... has anyone spotted Millennials in this series of BB? There were a few and there still are.

But there was and is only one Snowflake. See below:

aafingers.JPG

Well spotted. Congratulations!

'This is a disaster' were his first words after being tasked with the cooking of the meal. Where a normal person would have leapt at the challenge, Cameron true Snowflake style, capitulated before he had even given it consideration.

Then there is the garlic mystery. "What is that? - 'Cause it stinks." If he doesn't know that it's garlic, how does he know it stinks? And it doesn't by the way. But, again true Snowflake style, he's already decided garlic stinks because he heard someone say that in the past.

He wouldn't have gotten himself into such a pickle had he listened to Sian, who had initially offered her assistance, instead of letting the domineering Zoe barge in again.

We don't know anything of what happened after that, because the editors found it more important to concentrate on Cian's burning oaarse. "I have two fucking cracks in my oaarse!" Very entertaining.

Oh yes, there is the problem with the potato peeler which deserves instant hate in the hands of any Snowflake. And one needs a chair, because peeling a potato really takes it out of one.

In his defense though, check out his fingers again:

aafingers.JPGaafingerd.JPG

...there is really not much you can do with those things except perhaps texting and retweeting stuff.

There is also the revelation in the DR that he (Snowflake) is a man and that men cannot multitask. Hm, is that true? I didn't know that. Now I am being taught by a Snowflake.
But he has an unexpected talent: He can cook the meal before he has read the recipes.

In the end, it was the two grownups Sian and Akeem who saw to it that the 'disaster' turned into a success.
Zoe as usual, was more talk than walk and had walked off to play with her... whatever she plays with.

Brooke is about to fall apart... or is it just a last-ditch drama?

Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win!

That Halloween task was so funny

Yeah one of the best tasks ever.

Just a fun episode tonight All the Housemates were into it, Cameron was hilarious, Sian can she ever look bad, she is so hot it is not funny. Very brave and stoic she was tonight.

Was good I enjoyed it all. If I was in the house I'm not sure i would be able to sleep because I'd be thinking BB was going to send in those zombies to scare them.

Yeah one of the best tasks ever.

Just a fun episode tonight All the Housemates were into it, Cameron was hilarious, Sian can she ever look bad, she is so hot it is not funny. Very brave and stoic she was tonight.

Was good I enjoyed it all. If I was in the house I'm not sure i would be able to sleep because I'd be thinking BB was going to send in those zombies to scare them.

Can you imagine if Lewis was there? He would have dampened the mood

Back