Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

I am so over stupid Lewis ,shut up already!! Everyone else is bonding and enjoying their time in the house
and all he does is whinge and get upset if Cameron spends time with them...get him out!!
O!

M!

G!

So am I! He thinks he is so deep and insightful when in fact he is a jealous, controlling and manipulative whining whinging little shit!

I do like watching him tho 😂

Hope that Akeem wins the game changer and saves himself and Tomasz. Brooke to go this week.
Akeem has won me over. He really is a decent guy.

My absolute fav is Tom. I could easily be friends with him. He really is my type of person. Zoe is 💯 my type of chick, that said I really like Sian and Brooke. I like them all except fooking Lewis.

A shame Lewis did not get shanked in prison. Good episode though, the task was entertaining, Lewis didnt bitch and complain too much which means I didnt get annoyed and i enjoyed the show. GET LEWIS OUT

That last episode was a CRACKER!

It was a great task! And my favourite episode to watch. I am a total armchair expert when it comes to diagnosing mental health disorders and I am officially diagnosing Lewis with Bipolar Bear. And I’m not even kidding. He has bipolar fo sho.

Can’t wait to finish work and catch up today.

Favs are still Tom and Zoe, I don’t hate any of them, I think they are a great bunch.

I don’t want to spoil and I don’t know how to do a spoiler alert but I just read something on twitter that made my left eyeball explode! A HOUSEMATE HAS BEEN REMOVED!

I 💚 King Kunt Kingston

who?

nevermind..spoiler
Lewis has been removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable language that contravenes the rules. Lewis has left the House with immediate effect. #BBUK

Reactions: Tee
In the Slammer

After "Dirty Dave's" first appearance, just when he left - did I hear Brooke and Cian say: "I love you..."? ... to Dirty Dave-
They've stopped thinking - from now on they're on Automatic Pilot.

That task is bound to fail for reasons too many to mention.

Sleazy Tomasz is being his usual, not wanting to move his lazy ass off the floor or wherever he might just be dwelling and crying out for "Daddy" - not funny.

Lewis trying to outdo everyone and put on a special show. In the process he farts into Cian's face while riding on Akeem's shoulders and later calling Akeem a boring cunt.

It's actually quite entertaining. The HMs were not prepared for this task and are caught completely off guard. They are confused and vulnerable, exposing their basic character traits.

Now during Prisoner Assessment, Brooke gets into cardiac arrest when she hears Cameron and Mother Zoe call her a constant moaner who brings down the mood of the rest of the house, and there is more from Zoe: misery guts (interesting how she again accuses someone else of exactly her own shortcomings) - and nagger for cigarette breaks etc.

Lewis - no positives, that seems to be the consensus.

Tomasz - according to her fellow slob Zoe: he's been amazing, positive everything. Boy, her brain must be a lonely place

Then there is something about an obedient dog and too much reliance on Daddy. Who could that be.

Brooke is still trying to work out whether "naggering" is actually a word. It is not duh... but now your mind has taken you off onto an irrelevant tangent. That's why you keep falling on your nose with your lousy choice of bedfellows.

Then she lies on top of Lewis looking for comfort.

Cringe-worthy.

In a nutshell: The HMs are unable to work in teams due to their overblown egos.

The only one who didn't piss me of in one way or another in this episode was Sian. She has a good head on her shoulders...

...and she's eye candy! :p

unlike the unsightly scuba diver below:

ascuba.JPG

I AM A HAPPY MAN.
Lewis gone and Tomasz gone. The Tomasz schtick was done, the Daddy crap had gone past mildly amusing to full on sickening. He maybe could of been a contender simply because he was a quirky housemate.

So we know the only way you are getting removed from the house on language is if it is something homophobic or racist. We also know Lewis is an ugly drunk. My tip will be that Lewis has hit the daily double and gone on a racist and homophobic rant. I reckon he has been racist against Akeem and unloaded on Cian and Tomasz. Lewis is a grade A prick and I am so happy he is gone.

Zoe next please. She is just a sour two faced cow.

Sian is finally being noticed for the beautiful creature she is, not just in looks but she is just flat out nice.

So my order is Sian, Cameron, Akeem, Brooke ,Cian, Zoe.

I AM A HAPPY MAN.
Lewis gone and Tomasz gone. The Tomasz schtick was done, the Daddy crap had gone past mildly amusing to full on sickening. He maybe could of been a contender simply because he was a quirky housemate.

So we know the only way you are getting removed from the house on language is if it is something homophobic or racist. We also know Lewis is an ugly drunk. My tip will be that Lewis has hit the daily double and gone on a racist and homophobic rant. I reckon he has been racist against Akeem and unloaded on Cian and Tomasz. Lewis is a grade A prick and I am so happy he is gone.

Zoe next please. She is just a sour two faced cow.

Sian is finally being noticed for the beautiful creature she is, not just in looks but she is just flat out nice.

So my order is Sian, Cameron, Akeem, Brooke ,Cian, Zoe.
yes she is and that sniffing...good lord blow your nose already

Removed a couple of pages of posts - the phrase "don't feed the trolls" seems appropriate here. It's means you only have to scroll past the post talking absolute rubbish rather than scan through pages of posts refering to it.

As for punishment - well, you're watching BBUK on C5 - that's punishment enough!

Pissed off producers have removed Lewis - no coincidence it happened a couple of days after C5 only gave them a 75 minute slot for the final so they need to get numbers down, and yet again they've done it without giving the reason leaving him open to all sorts of accusations rather than just giving the facts. Most of all though it's robbed me of £500 - got him at ridiculously long odds in the first week and by all accounts was set to make a decent payback on him.

Brooke has no spine. Now, back out of prison, she almost apologizes to Zoe for being called 'misery guts', while Zoe pretends she doesn't know what Brooke is talking about.
That's Brooke's problem - she never takes a stand, she is always trying not to rock the boat.

Zoe is a miserable cow. Akeem tells her about the birthday party and she makes a face. There is nothing that pleases her. While the others prepare for the party, she just sits there sulking, wondering why anybody could think that she should make an effort and move her lazy ass.

azoe.JPG

...her facial expression speaks volumes.

The sleazy slob Tomasz has left the building!! That is good news! Good riddance!

So what will Mama Slob Zoe do now? Just cry and seek anybody's sympathy? She can't be happy about that. Oh yes, there is Cian, he will feel sorry for her.

The 'Tongue Malfunction'.

I am surprised that the producers kicked out Motormouth, especially after the public had already voted for whom they would like to stay in the house. Something fishy about that?

Not that I'm not happy about this development, I am ecstatic. From what has been mentioned, he is supposed to be right on top of the list to win, so I find it odd that they kicked him out at all. He's been rude and insufferable all through the show, why now??

As arrogant and rude as ever in the DR, his excuse for having been a proper c**t is a "Slip of the Tongue"... WHAT? Come again!

alewis2.JPG

His reaction in the DR is utterly insincere, he shows absolutely no remorse.
So, once again: Good riddance!

So now there are still Zoe and Cameron who spoil my viewing pleasure. Neither of them deserves to win.

Get Zoe out!
Get Zoe out!
Get Zoe out!
Get Zoe out!

Sian should win. She has been amiable throughout the series and... have I mentioned that she's eye candy? :)

Not sure how credible the source is but this is what The Sun online is reporting re Lewis

A source close to the bartender insisted to The Sun Online it was a “slip of the tongue”.

They explained: “Lewis was talking to Cameron and told him: ‘When we get out of here, we’ll sort you out with some Auschwitz’.

“He said he was supposed to say ‘outfits’. He's told people it was a slip of the tongue and he didn’t know why he said it.”

What the hell that is supposed to mean or how one tries to say "outfits" but instesd says "Auschwitz". Very very strange.

He seemed to know he had done the wrong thing on the clip of him in the diary room, he didnt argue. He is a bullshitter so who knows what he was up to or what he was trying to do. Good riddance.

I do enjoy your episode reviews @Dystopia they are cutting and teeny bit mean but they are very funny. Thanks for posting.

PS CH 5 must of cut the cash off already my Queen Emma was dressed rather plainly for an eviction night. She still looked magnificent but I like it when she busts out some high fashion hoo haa.

Thank you to the big brother production team for trying hard to keep Lewis in the house, but due to the nature of the conversation with Brooke and Cameron today. It was nothing to do with racism before you all start. Lol The owners of the station could not let him continue. Xx
— Official Lewis F BBUK (@FbbukO) October 26, 2018

Back