Skip to main content

Channel 7 upfronts live chat

Considering Endemol released that statement looking for production staff from Jan-April it is safe to say the show will be filmed then, however, BB is listed after the Tokyo Olympics in the Upfronts image. Looking likely that rumour of it all being pre-recorded is true and that is real shit.

Big Brother = New House + New Rules
= New (House + Rules)
= New "House Rules"

They're just combining House Rules and BB into one format. There will still be an eviction plank. But it's off the top of the skyscraper that they're renovating and you just fall to your death. So a bit of Survivor thrown in as well.

So the show is going to be “Survivor in a warehouse” and probably pre-recorded months before it airs.

Housemates will be evicting each other. No public vote. All of the show will be based around strategy and strategy talk.

Probably won’t have a host because they won’t need one since it will be pre-recorded. Just a narrator. No eviction interviews.

Winner will be leaked on betting websites as soon as the show begins.

Sounds incredibly boring. I’m out before it begins. 😫

I think it probably makes sense they are going with the north american format. Survivor has been a hit the last few years, trying to capitalise on that.

Considering Endemol released that statement looking for production staff from Jan-April it is safe to say the show will be filmed then, however, BB is listed after the Tokyo Olympics in the Upfronts image. Looking likely that rumour of it all being pre-recorded is true and that is real shit.

Can you link us the Upfronts page? Can't find.

The excitement of Big Brother to me was the living in real time 24/7 surveillance, the live element, the live Sunday evictions.

All of this is gone. It is just going to be Survivor in a house. I like Survivor but come on this is Big Brother. And the location will just be in some house in a warehouse and filled with non constant strategy talk.

Back