Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

Well Brandon left the house... Don't think he will be missed. Didn't notice him on the show!
Really?

I have caught up and it is only Ray J to have left so far.

Like the comic book theme
@Mr Stickyfingers you watching?

...aw crappity crappity crappity crap!... I've been away over Xmas and New Year and have been really busy since and am now only just getting back into these forums on a more full time basis!... (I've managed a quick pop in now and then but I've finished most of what I needed to do since Xmas and can now get back to full time BBBing lol!)... as per usual I've missed the beginning of one of these series... I see that a binge-a-thon is needed for me to catch up... that begins tomorrow...

...I've only managed to see Emma's tour of the house in the opening show for the time being so I can't say too much but I just so love the Comic Book atmosphere about it Lindsay1973!... (hahaha!... you just knew that I would didn't you?)... that's probably the best Dairy Room and chair that I've seen in ages!... I love it!... but that's me done for now... I'm just about to go out for the day... tomorrow I'll watch the rest of the opening show and will start my binge-a-thon... until then... cheers.

so glad Austin has gone,I would have been laughing my ass off if Calum had followed his
mom out the door[DOUBLEPOST=1484388204][/DOUBLEPOST]
...aw crappity crappity crappity crap!... I've been away over Xmas and New Year and have been really busy since and am now only just getting back into these forums on a more full time basis!... (I've managed a quick pop in now and then but I've finished most of what I needed to do since Xmas and can now get back to full time BBBing lol!)... as per usual I've missed the beginning of one of these series... I see that a binge-a-thon is needed for me to catch up... that begins tomorrow...

...I've only managed to see Emma's tour of the house in the opening show for the time being so I can't say too much but I just so love the Comic Book atmosphere about it Lindsay1973!... (hahaha!... you just knew that I would didn't you?)... that's probably the best Dairy Room and chair that I've seen in ages!... I love it!... but that's me done for now... I'm just about to go out for the day... tomorrow I'll watch the rest of the opening show and will start my binge-a-thon... until then... cheers.
hurry up..waiting for some sticky updates and some photoshops LOL

Oh Lordy Lordy, the beautiful Emma was back tonight and looking so fine. Best outfit this year. I love that woman.

Jedward - when these two were on their first CBB UK I thought they were creepy weird. They looked like they were about 15 and bathing and showering together, they really were creepy but by the end I bloody loved them. They do look older now and they are no way as mischievous and naughty as they were but the thing is with these two is that they are really just sweet human beings. In a world where pretty much everyone is an arsehole in one way or another, these two legit just want to be happy and make people happy. I'm team Jedward. Love them. Just to be clear I'm a straight 42 year old male with a bad BB addiction and normally the Jedward type would not be my cup of tea I can assure you.

Yeah Angie had to go, no surprise. As for Austin that eviction was brutal. The housemates were like see ya and just got on with it. Colleen next please.

Yes Mr Stickyfingers good to see you back, cannot wait for your unique take on BB .

I want to marry Emma.

It doesn't matter who went in the shock eviction, that was an insult to viewers. It should always be the public's choice.

Just glad it wasn't Jedward. Team Jedward all the way!!!

Oh Lordy Lordy, the beautiful Emma was back tonight and looking so fine. Best outfit this year. I love that woman.

Jedward - when these two were on their first CBB UK I thought they were creepy weird. They looked like they were about 15 and bathing and showering together, they really were creepy but by the end I bloody loved them. They do look older now and they are no way as mischievous and naughty as they were but the thing is with these two is that they are really just sweet human beings. In a world where pretty much everyone is an arsehole in one way or another, these two legit just want to be happy and make people happy. I'm team Jedward. Love them. Just to be clear I'm a straight 42 year old male with a bad BB addiction and normally the Jedward type would not be my cup of tea I can assure you.

Yeah Angie had to go, no surprise. As for Austin that eviction was brutal. The housemates were like see ya and just got on with it. Colleen next please.

Yes Mr Stickyfingers good to see you back, cannot wait for your unique take on BB .

I want to marry Emma.
They are sweet..wanted to smack Jamie when he was shouting at them

...I've watched the opening video at last... I love the house... I love the stage... the audience must have been told to 'tone it down while Emma is talking' methinks... they seemed to be very quiet this time around to me... doesn't Emma look so gorgeous?... her new hairstyle looks good too... it's a shame that her voice is still so 'screechy' at times though (although... if she was absolutely 'perfect' she could be seen as being 'boring' I guess lol!... sorry adsyj lol!)... but as with you my friend... I love her too...

...Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt... I do not like these two at all...what a pair of twonks!... never heard of them... I hope that they don't last too long...

...**sigh**... James Jordan is next... my views on this prick are well known from when he was in the house with Gary Busey... I loved Gary and hated James... nothing has changed... get rid of him... please!...

...Jasmine Waltz... hmmmmm... a bimboid?... I sure hope not... I hope that she's a lot of fun and is a tad bit firey... it would be great to see...

...Ray J?... he shagged Kim Kardashian?... hasn't he suffered enough?... he sounds 'all talk' to me and will probably be as boring as shit but one can hope can't one?...

...Bianca Gascoigne... yep!... whoever she is... she's the daughter of a footballer which gives her a 'celebrity' status?... yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight!... ** ho hum**... she once accidentally glued her eyes shut?... ha!... enough said...

...Austin Armacost... yes!... I think he's great!... I loved him in the house before... he's just broken up with his husband of 9 years?... wow!... jeez I hope that he goes a long way!...

...Coleen Nolan... she was one of the 'Nolan Sisters' band members?... okey dokey... I actually like her... although she's likely to be just cannon fodder in the house... she probably won't last that long methinks...

...James Cosmo... I've never watched 'Game of Thrones' so I can't really comment on him... but hopefully though he is one of those types that doesn't take shit from anyone eh?...

...Stacy Francis... I'm not too sure what to say about her to be honest... she calls herself a 'Diva'... **sigh**... I so hate these pre-show tapes sometimes... she could end up being good value I guess?...

...Brandon Block... he was a DJ once?... talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel eh?... I hope the other 'celebrities' vote him out first... he seems as boring as batshit to me... moving on...

...Nicola McLean... "what I want... I get!"... AND... "I'm just good TV!"... oh puhleeeeze!... give us a break will you?... so much talk usually means so less action... I so hope that I'm wrong with her... we'll see I guess...

...Jamie O'Hara... an ex footballer... he's obviously the designated 'lad' in the house and is a 'love rat' apparently... he'll probably end up in the 'bullies clique' within the house more than likely in my opinion...

...Calum Best... he's the son of George Best who was one of my favourite footballers that ever played for Manchester United!... I like him already lol!... he should be fun... (lad #2?)...

...Angie Best... hahaha!... you've gotta be friggin kidding me!... wife of George Best and the mother of Calum?...bwahahahahaha!... Calum apparently doesn't know that she's coming in so that's going to be brilliant!... funny as shit!... I can't wait to see how that pans out lol!... she seems okay to me... hahaha!... I just saw his reaction to her being in there... fucking funny!... lol!...

...so the 'Producers' had to 'edit out' one of the others from the crowd and they picked Stacey... she apparently gets to be treated like shit from now on by the sounds of it so it's sort of the same old same old really... someone has to suffer from the outset... that's been flogged to death on differing occasions... I hope that Big Brother has better 'surprises' than that in store for us... I really do...

...well... that's the opening show done with for me... there will be 'others' coming in soon... I hope that they're a bit of fun at least... it looks like a shitload of catching up to go...what 9-10 shows?... it should be fun... as I said before... I'm so loving the Comic Book theme... it's the best in years for me personally lol!... happy CBBing peoples... cheers.

Kim Woodburn should be fun - she was great on I'm A Celebrity a few years back - although this video of her being a domineering bitch doesn't bode well…

...episode 2:... I don't like quite a few in the house but I say that every season don't I?... lol!... I did notice in this episode that some of the people that voted to 'edit out' Stacey are now feeling guilty about it... James Jordan didn't I noticed... that'd be right... he looks like he's actually reveling in it to be honest if you ask me... Stacey has had probably most of the edit in the show for a person that is being edited out lol!...

...Coleen talking about her sisters in the Nolan Sisters band was quite nice... I'm surprised that Ray J's massive ego fitted into the Diary Room... doesn't he love himself to death?... James Cosmo is the next to be 'edited out'... he looked like he didn't give a shit about it either lol!... (I think that I'm going to like him for some reason or another at this stage)... he's probably grateful that he doesn't have to have inane banter with all of them now lol!...

...Heidi and Spencer are in the Diary Room... they said something... moving on... I really liked what Calum said about his mum in the Diary Room though... he looks like he really cares for her which is really good to see for a change... haha!... Coleen having a quick snipe about Angie Best shows that she can be as bitchy as the rest of them lol!... good stuff!... well episode #2 down... about 8 to go!... I'm loving this... cheers.

...episode 3:... jeez...Heidi is a clingy thing isn't she?... deathray... oopsies!... I mean... Ray J... is in the Diary Room talking about his 'sleeping arrangements'... yeah... woteva Ray J... I think that Stacey will probably be the first one to crack the shits and lash out at someone for some reason or another...

...Big Brother should think of some reason to separate Heidi and Spencer... they are like Siamese Twins... never away from each other... that makes for boring TV... put them on opposite sides to see how they cope being apart I reckon...

...the bond between Angie and Calum is wonderful to watch... they really do have a great relationship between them... hmmmmm!... so Ray J and Stacey were an 'item' at one stage of their lives eh?... (or have I got that wrong?)...

...this 'Producers' thing may be new but it's not much fun to watch for me at least... Brandon was as boring as shit in his 'interview'... get rid of him as far as I'm concerned anyway... Angie did well in hers... oh wow!... Brandon was chosen to be 'edited out'... who woulda thunk it eh?...

...Angie is one clued-up lady that one... she's so got Spencer worked out hasn't she?... she told him so too so well done Angie!... I say this in every series of BBUK... is there anyone in Britain that doesn't smoke?... EVERYONE seems to be out in the garden puffing away... none of them would last long in Big Brother Australia would they?... lol!...

...Stacey's revelation to Coleen about the 'Whitney Houston' saga was quite amazing to listen to... boy wasn't she dragged through the wringer with that event?... Nicola is sobbing her tits off in the Diary room about missing her kids... seriously?... you were upset about a side comment and you cry your head off?... sheesh!... you're not going to last long are you?...

...how fucking boring is Spencer in trying to play 'cupid'?... what a twonk!... anyhow... the end of episode #3... now for #4... cheers.

...Episode #4:... shit!... I wish Stacey wouldn't sing... she nearly burst my eardrum when she held that high note there!... lol!... Ray J's talk about Whitney Houston was quite the eye opener too wasn't it?... I'm starting to see a different side of him now... BUT!... he says that he's never talked about it before so why now on National TV?... hmmmmmm!...

...Angie talking to Coleen about her smoking really got up Coleen's nose lol!... it'll only be a matter of time before Coleen tells her to piss off methinks!... lol!... them all 'acting' in front of the 'Producers' just goes to show as to why they are not in movies doesn't it?... so now they have to pick 2 more to 'edit out'... they chose Bianca and Ray J... (I think that his ego was a tad bit bruised when they said his name somehow lol)...

...Emma reveals that 2 more people are going into the house tonight...very interesting... the 'Producers' are treated to a party... the 'edited outers' have to just watch from the sidelines... **sigh**... the same old same old 'have and have not' routine... just a different name that's all...

...oh hello... here comes 'Watergate'... apparently Spencer has been taking all of the bottled water and is hiding it... they find the hidden water and distribute it between them all lol!... Austin and Heidi have a massive argument and Austin is called to the Diary Room... he chucks a tantrum in the Diary Room... I must say that I totally agree with him... they shouldn't be taking it all for themselves... what a pair of greedy sods they are!...

...Spencer bails up Austin when he leaves the Diary Room and acts tough... well done Spencer... you just showed everyone your true nature... you won't have a chance of winning this now you dickwad!... Heidi and Spencer are now in the Diary Room and make some of us dislike them even more... idiots!...

...Big Brother ends the 'Producers' task (thank god)... the 'edited outers' cannot vote anyone out when the first vote is carried out... Jamie and Angie are granted a 'great power' later in the show...

...back from the break and Jamie and Angie pick all but James Cosmo from being put up for eviction... I must admit... I didn't think that it would be him... I thought that it would've been Brandon for sure...

...ha!... 'Jedward' are the next people in the house lol!... I've never seen them before... (except in some photos on the Internet at times... I've never heard them speak before)... I like them already... they are going to annoy the shit out of some of them in there methinks!... lol!... what a pair of hams they seem to be... are they as dumb as shit or is that just part of their act?... well I'll see for myself no doubt... they enter the house... they sing... they are now housemates lol!...

...well there you go... episode #4 done and dusted... more catching up tomorrow... cheers.

...I probably won't do any Photoshop's of this series but couldn't resist this one... I'm going to love these two guys... I can just feel it lol!... cheers.

jedwood and the mirror.jpg

Back