Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

The new older woman is dreadful. The worst kind of Englishwoman. The spa one will be tiring, but the other doesn't seem to be too deficient. Coleen is growing on me, as is Stacy, for some reason. Falun shits me - he's so fake. And I find Nicola and Jamie creepy together.

I find Jedward hilarious but that comment towards Stacy about XFactor was uncalled for.

If anything Jasmine deserved to get the hypocrite card. She was provoking Jedward when they were sleeping, they did it back and she goes crazy.

Kim is a real savage but what a nutcase. She is entertaining me though. For the other two newbies, Jessica seems alright though I haven't put too much thought in her. Chloe is the person I dread on these type of shows. Calling James C Santa and wanting to rub herself on him was disturbing and revolting.

...Episode 5:... a great start to the episode... Ray J is trying to excuse Heidi and dickwad for the 'Watergate' incident and Stacey ramps it up him lol!... (I'm so liking Stacey)... I had to laugh... I called it 'Watergate' yesterday to try and get a chuckle and the voice-over guy called it that today... it just goes to prove that two gormless idiots think alike doesn't it?... lol!...

...Ray J just says... "why can't people just drink tap water?"...
...Stacey replies indignantly... "because nobody wants to drinks the tap water... because there are poisons in some tap water!" ...
..."but this is British tap water... I think it's good!"... Ray J says while trying to win the discussion... (he never had a chance did he?)... lol!...

...hahaha!... the look on James Jordan's face when Austin was telling him the gun Law's in Indiana was priceless lol!... he looked quite shocked... oooh!... it looks like James Cosmo is going to do a runner in the Ad break... it'll probably amount to nothing I imagine... Stacey's impression of Angie was hilarious... did Coleen say "what if someone notorious comes in?... Bear maybe?"... she whispers under her breath...

...FUCK I DAMN WELL HOPE NOT!....I couldn't stand it if he does... thank god that it was Jedwood I say!... oh hear we go... James Cosmo is only just pretending to be wanting to leave... he should be careful... they might vote him out themselves if he doesn't watch himself... lol!...

...the look on James Cosmo's face when Jedwood were 'performing' was so bloody hilarious!...talk about a WTF? moment... the best ever lol!...

16-01-2017 5-03-05 PM.jpg

...Jedwood John in the Diary Room is more worried about his hair than his injured back... what a hoot... I just know that I'm going to love watching him and his brother in the house... I just know it!... Austin's having a blubberfest... toughen the fuck up Austin... Spencer and Heidi will eat you alive if they know that you are cracking up sunshine...

...Ray J and Jasmine talking about game play and tactics... a real clash of the masterminds there eh?... NOT!... Jedwood Edward talking to Heidi about not separating away from their other halves... ha!... she really is scared to be on her own isn't she?... please Big Brother... put them on opposite sides for a while to see how she copes...

...oh for crying out loud... a 'love triangle' already?... give me a break!... sheesh!... Jasmine is now in the Diary Room talking about Stacey giving her the 'evil eye'... she 'hates the bitch!"... seirously Jasmine?... what's it been... two days?... **YAWN!**... now to episode 6... cheers.

The new older woman is dreadful. The worst kind of Englishwoman. The spa one will be tiring, but the other doesn't seem to be too deficient. Coleen is growing on me, as is Stacy, for some reason. Falun shits me - he's so fake. And I find Nicola and Jamie creepy together.
Totes agree! But you need dreadful to make the show interesting. She is straight up rude!

I have always liked Colleen. I find her insightful and funny.

I am still struggling with names of theses "stars". I am struggling to place Falun.

I find Jedward hilarious but that comment towards Stacy about XFactor was uncalled for.

If anything Jasmine deserved to get the hypocrite card. She was provoking Jedward when they were sleeping, they did it back and she goes crazy.

Kim is a real savage but what a nutcase. She is entertaining me though. For the other two newbies, Jessica seems alright though I haven't put too much thought in her. Chloe is the person I dread on these type of shows. Calling James C Santa and wanting to rub herself on him was disturbing and revolting.
Oh same! And I agree, it was straight up mean. Until this series, I had never heard of them.

The one I am struggling to find an endearing quality is Jasmine. Her facial tweaking and body are on point, personality not so much.

...episode 6:... oooh!... it's looks like a bitchfest is coming up... cool!... lol!... if Spencer got punched in the face he would probably be wondering why someone did that... what a dickhead... haha!... Austin calling James Jordan out in getting Heidi and Spencer to keep opening the door was good to see... James Jordan is a gutless wonder... Jedwood get to do a 'secret task'... everyone has to eat some Pizza's without Bianca's knowledge until it's all eaten... this will be interesting to watch lol!... they win the task...

... James Jordan trying to 'wind up' the women buy 'pretending to be a 'chauvinistic pig'... nobody believed a word that he said of course (although it's probably dead set true)... James Cosmo is now given a task to do... he leads a 'show pony' through the house without Bianca seeing it... he wins... and now a third task... there's a 'disco' that Bianca's supposed to not see... Brandon and the rest win it...and now the revelations... they passed... Bianca takes it in her stride...

...Stacey is in the Diary Room saying that she'd like to kiss Calum and finds Brandon 'sexy'... BRANDON????... SEXY?... what the hell?... what a strange girl she is!... lol!... she's obviously feeling a tad bit horny methinks... oh dear... a 'DARE' game... no wonder a bitchfest is about to ensue... Coleen has to do a sexy lap dance upon the person that she thinks is the best looking in the house... she gives one to Calum... funny as!... later on afterwards Calum chucks a little tanty and walks off in some sort of huff... woteva!...

upload_2017-1-16_18-14-11.jpeg

..."if a was 20-30 years younger..."... says Coleen... she's got devilment in her methinks!... Spencer spouts some shit to Coleen about her being some 'puppetmaster' or some other dribble... fuck knows what he's on about... moving on... Calum is in the Diary Room having a little rant... end of show... hello episode 7... I'm on my way... cheers.

...episode 7:... nominations day... ha!... 3 of the girls are talking about Heidi and Spencer and what they are up to...it seems that they are onto them... NOMINATE THEM THEN!... Calum and Coleen sort out their misunderstanding from the night before... as I posted above... a storm in a teacup moment as far as I'm concerned... moving on...

...nominations time... Jedwood are immune and Cosmo is already nominated so here goes...

Calum nominates Stacey and Heidi/Spencer...
Jasmine nominates Stacey and Brandon...
Jamie nominates Ray J and Stacey...
James Jordan nominates Stacey and Austin...

...Brandon without his shirt on is not a pretty sight that's for sure lol!... Jedwood mucking around in the loungeroom and the others getting riled up... lol!... Nicola thought that they were throwing food on the floor and they weren't... she made a fool of herself... they then have fun 'meditating' with Angie... she looks annoyed lol!...

...Coleen nominates Ray J and Angie...
...Nicola nominates Ray J and Angie...
...Jedwood nominate Austin and Jasmine...
...Austin nominates Stacey and Heidi/Spencer...
...Angie picks Heidi/Spencer and Austin...
...Heidi/Spencer nominate Austin and Bianca...

...so the people up for eviction are Cosmo and Stacey and Austin and also Heidi/Spencer and Ray J and Angie... (please let it be Heidi/Spencer that goes... PLEASE!)...

...James Jordan gets 'mummified'... (it's a shame that it's not permanently)... I am so liking Coleen... she's amazing... I hope that she goes a long way in this... the nominations are revealed...Ray J looked a tad bit miffed... Stacey starts to blubber... James tries to 'console' her even though he nominated her... what a twonk!... Austin hols a post morten in the Diary Room about himself being nominated lol!... work it out Austin... work it out...

...Stacey is now in the Diary Room nattering on about her nominations but she intends to 'toughen up'... and then blubbers straight after she says it... Heidi/Spencer are now in the Diary Room... they say something... moving on...

...Austin does a dance out in the garden in 'budgie smugglers'... lol!... he then 'has a chat' with them all and then leaves... Nicola is pissed... end of show... next episode please!... cheers.

...episode 8:... Jasmine is in the Diary Room bitchin' about Stacey...**sigh**... get over her already!... move on!... James Jordan tries to get Spencer to rile up Austin... (coward)... Big Brother decides to get Angie to run a 'detox' program just to piss off some of the other housemates... Coleen does a deep sigh lol!... Angie chose Cosmo/Coleen/Ray J/Brandon and Calum... way to endear her to them all Big Brother... NOT!... (she'll probably be voted out next time for having done this lol!)...

...Coleen looks pretty pissed off with having been picked... the whole group is totally hating Angie inside... Big Brother definitely wants Angie out after having heard the others complaining about her that's for sure... Angie is reveling in it and thinks that they all love her for it... poor woman... she then tries to 'get tough' with Ray J... he obviously doesn't take her seriously...

...Coleen in in the Diary Room going off her tree lol!... Calum takes Angie aside to ask her to 'calm down' in the task... she tells him "okay"... Austin 'has a chat' with Stacey... yes... it ends up in a kerfuffle as would be expected... James Jordan chimes in and uses the "C" word twice at Austin and then walks away (coward)... doesn't Stacey sound like Oprah Winfrey when she gets angry?...

...they are now reading out 'Tweets'/'nominations' and 'quotes'... **yawn**... they win whatever they won... I wasn't really paying that much attention to be honest... now Coleen is blubbering about something... (I guess that I should've paid attention after all)...

...Austin is going ballistic in the Diary Room and wants to go home... he looks like he means business to me... (I hope that he doesn't... I like him)... he opts to stay... Angie gets given a fruit and veg hamper and they all can smoke etc again... Austin in sitting bearing his soul to some of them and James Jordan is trying to goad him into leaving... (coward)... Austin says that he feels like punching him in the face... (as if)...

...Austin has another 'chat' with James Jordan in the bedroom while the lights are out... James Jordan uses the 'C' word a few more times... end of show... next episode please... how many more of them to go I wonder?... cheers.

...episode 8:... Jasmine is in the Diary Room bitchin' about Stacey...**sigh**... get over her already!... move on!... James Jordan tries to get Spencer to rile up Austin... (coward)... Big Brother decides to get Angie to run a 'detox' program just to piss off some of the other housemates... Coleen does a deep sigh lol!... Angie chose Cosmo/Coleen/Ray J/Brandon and Calum... way to endear her to them all Big Brother... NOT!... (she'll probably be voted out next time for having done this lol!)...

...Coleen looks pretty pissed off with having been picked... the whole group is totally hating Angie inside... Big Brother definitely wants Angie out after having heard the others complaining about her that's for sure... Angie is reveling in it and thinks that they all love her for it... poor woman... she then tries to 'get tough' with Ray J... he obviously doesn't take her seriously...

...Coleen in in the Diary Room going off her tree lol!... Calum takes Angie aside to ask her to 'calm down' in the task... she tells him "okay"... Austin 'has a chat' with Stacey... yes... it ends up in a kerfuffle as would be expected... James Jordan chimes in and uses the "C" word twice at Austin and then walks away (coward)... doesn't Stacey sound like Oprah Winfrey when she gets angry?...

...they are now reading out 'Tweets'/'nominations' and 'quotes'... **yawn**... they win whatever they won... I wasn't really paying that much attention to be honest... now Coleen is blubbering about something... (I guess that I should've paid attention after all)...

...Austin is going ballistic in the Diary Room and wants to go home... he looks like he means business to me... (I hope that he doesn't... I like him)... he opts to stay... Angie gets given a fruit and veg hamper and they all can smoke etc again... Austin in sitting bearing his soul to some of them and James Jordan is trying to goad him into leaving... (coward)... Austin says that he feels like punching him in the face... (as if)...

...Austin has another 'chat' with James Jordan in the bedroom while the lights are out... James Jordan uses the 'C' word a few more times... end of show... next episode please... how many more of them to go I wonder?... cheers.
it's up to episode 15 so far

it's up to episode 15 so far

...oh really?... wow!... some of this is numbing my brain lol!... I better get my finger out I guess?... that'll teach me not to miss the start of the season again I suppose lol!... thanks for letting me know Lindsay... much appreciated... cheers.

...oh really?... wow!... some of this is numbing my brain lol!... I better get my finger out I guess?... that'll teach me not to miss the start of the season again I suppose lol!... thanks for letting me know Lindsay... much appreciated... cheers.
LOL well I did tag you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the beginning!!

LOL well I did tag you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the beginning!!

...thankyou for that Linsay... the thing is... I was away for most of Xmas and New Year and couldn't catch up because I had limited access to my computer so when I finally had full access again that's when I realised... I was only able to pop in now and then but now I'm back full time thank god... you never realise just how much you miss the social interaction with others on a website until you can't access it for while methinks!... lol!... cheers.

Totes agree! But you need dreadful to make the show interesting. She is straight up rude!

I have always liked Colleen. I find her insightful and funny.

I am still struggling with names of theses "stars". I am struggling to place Falun.
Auto correct changed Callum; good thing I'm not working in China, or I could have been in trouble.

...episode 9:... the housemates are woken up to the 'land of nod' task... they can't sleep etc and have to walk around with a 'cuddly toy'... yep!... okaaaaay!... James Jordan is 'talking tough' again... (still hasn't been punched in the mouth yet... hmmmm!... surprising...)... poor Calum... he always has to keep apologising for his mum Angie... how 'cute' lol!... it finally dawns on Angie that she's shitting everyone off with her health talks at last... well done Angie...

...Coleen is in the Diary Room and is happy with the 'land of nod' task... (she's probably the only one though... god bless her cotton socks)... Stacey is endearing herself to the other housemates merely by talking by the looks of it lol!... NOT!... "you're all bitches!" pipes up Austin... now Austin and Stacey turn on each other... :rolleyes::bang:...

...I have to say that I like that female light stand next to the Diary Room door... am I weird?... "that piece of anus that gets stuck in your teeth"... someone pipes up as the two of them are eating hamburgers lol!... oh here we go... they are on an 'American obstacle course'... I prefer these types of tasks to some others at times... that looked like fun to do... Jedwood won that task...

...what the hell?... Ray J has left the house?... what?... didn't he like Angie calling him a 'pussy' and a 'slime' while on her health task?... aw diddums didn't like his massive ego being bruised did he?... he left for 'medical reasons'... like I said... a massive bruised ego... Jamie is now in the Diary Room blubbering that he misses his kids... fair enough... but I doubt that you're the only one in the house old son... moving on...

...Stacey and Jasmine 'kiss and make up'... just looking at Jedwood cracks me up at times lol!... Austin has to do a task in the 'James Jordon museum' or whatever... he passed it of course... some win a party... some don't... Stacey chucks a minor tanty because she wasn't one of the people that won the chance to go to the party... woteva!...Stacey finally gets out of bed and has an instant argument with Angie... **yawn**... moving on... end of show... cheers.

...episode 10:... aw crap... they're still doing that stupid 'land of nod' task... end it already Big Brother!... Stacey and old man Cosmo start pashing each other and now they're now doing horizontal gymnastics in bed!:eek::eek::eek::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:... you can see everything!!!!... nah!... not really... just seeing if anyone is actually reading this drivel that I'm writing for each episode that's all... lol!... :D...

...Stacey is a Scientologist... well how about that!... believe in whatever you want to believe I say... it sounds like Stacey wants to jump Jamie's bones eh?... "once you go black you never go back!" she proclaims lol!... whoa!... we have another runner!... Brandon's going... see you later you boring old fart... you won't be missed by me at least... Jamie lashes out at Jedwood big time... they just shrug it off and continue to smile lol!... I love it lol!...

...Jamie is now 'regretting' what he said to Jedwood... big deal... you shouldn't have lashed out at them in the first place then you tosser... Heidi and Spencer are getting hardly any airtime are they?... how great is that?... I see that all of the other housemates have finally realised that Jedwood are really intelligent after all... it took quite a while for them all to cotton on to that fact didn't it?...

...in the Diary Room Stacey states that Calum is "super se4xy"... end of show... cheers.

...episode 10:... oh here we go... the first Live Eviction show... good one!... Emma says that the housemates are in for a few 'shocks'... new housemates no doubt after they've just had 2 runners go lol!... there will be a shock 2nd eviction because there will be 3 new housemates going in... (I hope that they're not duds)... so Angie/Austin/Heidi and Spencer/James Cosmo and Stacey are all up for eviction... I'm hoping that Heidi and Spencer are at least one of them... I hope not Austin...

...the crowd 'boo' every housemate as their names are called out... what a bunch of shits... apparently a 'Weekend of Hell" starts after this... yeah righteo... whatever you say Emma... Jamie has a slap up meal with Jedwood while they have to eat 'slops'... haha!... funny!... James Jordan is getting 'singing' lessons from Stacey... (he deserves everything that happens to him)... Jasmine is still carrying on about her 'bad tweets' :rolleyes::yawn:... whoop-di-whoop!... get over it girl!...

...Jasmine calls the female Big Brother the "C" word because they won't supply her with more alcohol... (what a lovely nice young lady she is!)... she goes to 'cook' her microphone and refuses to go to the Diary Room... she finally goes and makes a mug of herself... was a dumb flosshead...

...the first one out is... is... is... Angie!...(I didn't expect that)... the public must have got sick and tired of her preaching all that 'health' stuff to everyone I guess?... she wasn't too fazed about it at all... so now... back from the break and the housemates have to choose who to evict next... (it's most likely either Stacey or Austin no doubt)...

... and now... Emma goes into the house... she introduces the 3 new housemates... they're wearing masks (that is so 2016) **yawn**... they take off their masks and they are revealed to be some women I have no idea of who they are (I think that I've seen the blond one on BBOTS a couple of times maybe?)... they are Jessica Cunningham/Kim Woodburn and Chloe Ferry... (scraping the bottom of the barrel time again perhaps?)...

...oh well... there goes my boy Austin... SURPRISE!!!!!... not!... the crowd cheers him after he leaves the house... now these are the exact same crowd that booed him when his name was called out remember?... what a bunch of two-faced shitheads... Austin looked pretty disappointed that he was out of the house to me... the housemates that have to remain in Hell are Heidi and Spencer/Coleen/James Jordan/Jasmine/Jedwood and Stacey... they have the chance to 'win their freedom' with one being evicted... (I'm picking Stacey no doubt)... end of show... cheers.

I couldn't care less about these 20-30 year olds fighting over Callum. Are they 14 year olds or something? Who bloody cares, he doesn't like you.

James J is angry because Kim stole his game. She can do a better job at riling them up than him. He can only resort to dancing and posing delinquently and throwing old insults at her.

For some reason I have a feeling James Cosmo is going to annihilate them all (game wise) and take the win. The production lowkey want him out. First sending him to hell, indicating he is the most dullest, then making the main housemates vote to evict. Just imagine if you can sit in the house and not say a word and then win. I mean, at least better than Bear, right?

I shall add a spoiler for the next sentence for viewers who haven't reached the eviction.
Jasmine has been evicted. An epitome of a perfect result for the likes of Stacy, Colleen, and myself.

...oh bugger!... episode #11 is the Live Eviction show... not episode #10... I've stuffed up somewhere... oh stuffit!... I'm not going backwards... I'll just have to miss one... I guess that the next one will be episode #12 instead... lol!... I'm such a nuff nuff sometimes lol!... now to watch episode #12... cheers.

Back