Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

...episode 12:... they do a recap of the Eviction Show... Jedwood doing synchronised shaving... hahaha!... brilliant!... I saw the photo of them above doing it but to see the video of it... funny as!... Jasmine (I don't like her at all I'm afraid)... is called into the Diary Room and is aplogising for her behaviour the night before... **yawn**... Heidi and Spencer say something in the Diary Room... moving on...

...Coleen tells Austin to his face that she would pick him to go to save him from himself and he agrees... I like Coleen for one of those reasons alone... she is so grounded... more than all the rest of them in my opinion... she's 'normal'... Austin wants Stacey gone... (sorry pal... it was you)... Stacey is now bitchin' about Jasmine about something unfathomable to me at least... moving on...

...that Chloe Ferry girl with the northern screechy voice that goes right through you every time she speaks is doing my head in already... I will never whinge AS MUCH as I used to about Emma's voice being screechy most likely (do I hear adsyj doing a 'hooray!' about that in the background? lol!)...

...Chloe is trying too hard to party on and impress the guys by saying... (yes she did just say this)... "if ya feel horny I'll rub my clit on ya!"... yep!... that's what she said... word for word... what a lovely young lady she is... her parents must be so proud... she then yells out... "do ya wanna see me fanny!"... yes she sure did... what a nice girl to take home to meet your parents eh?... James Cosmo looks as impressed as he was while watching Jedwood perform lol!... I'd love to have known what he was thinking lol!...

...Calum speaks in the Diary Room and seems relieved that his mum is now gone lol!... he talks about Chloe lol!... Coleen is in the Diary Room in Hell and is having a big blubber... Chloe is in the pool and is 'performing' like some sort of Seal or whatever... Jessica the old biddy is laying down the rules to Chloe... (Chloe needs to tell her to go and get well and truly shafted... who the hell does she think she is?)... we should have a bet upon who cracks first and tells the old bat where to go methinks!... lol!...

...now the old bat is having a go at the new housemate Kim too... (she would last about 2 minutes with me lol!)... old Cosmo looks like he just wants to die lol!... the 'Hellers' have to sneak in and grab their stuff and decide to trash part of the rooms against Big Brothers instructions not to... meanwhile the old bat is still giving it to Kim... (how long until someone slaps her I wonder?)..

...James Jordan gets called to the Diary Room and gets told that they must take all of the food back that they stole or there will be dire consequences... (like they were with Bear last year?... **chuckle chuckle**)... Big Brother is definitely a toothless Tiger these days for sure... end of show... episode 13 next... cheers.

I couldn't care less about these 20-30 year olds fighting over Callum. Are they 14 year olds or something? Who bloody cares, he doesn't like you.

James J is angry because Kim stole his game. She can do a better job at riling them up than him. He can only resort to dancing and posing delinquently and throwing old insults at her.

For some reason I have a feeling James Cosmo is going to annihilate them all (game wise) and take the win. The production lowkey want him out. First sending him to hell, indicating he is the most dullest, then making the main housemates vote to evict. Just imagine if you can sit in the house and not say a word and then win. I mean, at least better than Bear, right?

I shall add a spoiler for the next sentence for viewers who haven't reached the eviction.
Jasmine has been evicted. An epitome of a perfect result for the likes of Stacy, Colleen, and myself.
Glad it wasn't James C,he deserves to go out to the crowd..he is the only real celebrity in there

...episode 12:... they do a recap of the Eviction Show... Jedwood doing synchronised shaving... hahaha!... brilliant!... I saw the photo of them above doing it but to see the video of it... funny as!... Jasmine (I don't like her at all I'm afraid)... is called into the Diary Room and is aplogising for her behaviour the night before... **yawn**... Heidi and Spencer say something in the Diary Room... moving on...

...Coleen tells Austin to his face that she would pick him to go to save him from himself and he agrees... I like Coleen for one of those reasons alone... she is so grounded... more than all the rest of them in my opinion... she's 'normal'... Austin wants Stacey gone... (sorry pal... it was you)... Stacey is now bitchin' about Jasmine about something unfathomable to me at least... moving on...

...that Chloe Ferry girl with the northern screechy voice that goes right through you every time she speaks is doing my head in already... I will never whinge AS MUCH as I used to about Emma's voice being screechy most likely (do I hear adsyj doing a 'hooray!' about that in the background? lol!)...

...Chloe is trying too hard to party on and impress the guys by saying... (yes she did just say this)... "if ya feel horny I'll rub my clit on ya!"... yep!... that's what she said... word for word... what a lovely young lady she is... her parents must be so proud... she then yells out... "do ya wanna see me fanny!"... yes she sure did... what a nice girl to take home to meet your parents eh?... James Cosmo looks as impressed as he was while watching Jedwood perform lol!... I'd love to have known what he was thinking lol!...

...Calum speaks in the Diary Room and seems relieved that his mum is now gone lol!... he talks about Chloe lol!... Coleen is in the Diary Room in Hell and is having a big blubber... Chloe is in the pool and is 'performing' like some sort of Seal or whatever... Jessica the old biddy is laying down the rules to Chloe... (Chloe needs to tell her to go and get well and truly shafted... who the hell does she think she is?)... we should have a bet upon who cracks first and tells the old bat where to go methinks!... lol!...

...now the old bat is having a go at the new housemate Kim too... (she would last about 2 minutes with me lol!)... old Cosmo looks like he just wants to die lol!... the 'Hellers' have to sneak in and grab their stuff and decide to trash part of the rooms against Big Brothers instructions not to... meanwhile the old bat is still giving it to Kim... (how long until someone slaps her I wonder?)..

...James Jordan gets called to the Diary Room and gets told that they must take all of the food back that they stole or there will be dire consequences... (like they were with Bear last year?... **chuckle chuckle**)... Big Brother is definitely a toothless Tiger these days for sure... end of show... episode 13 next... cheers.
Her voice dries me crazy...don't they go to school in the UK anymore?..no offence!! James Cosmo looks like he wishes he was back in the GAME OF THRONES and could throw her over the wall to the white walkers.I wonder what older folk think of the way the younger generations act these days ,no class anymore!!

...thankyou for that Linsay... the thing is... I was away for most of Xmas and New Year and couldn't catch up because I had limited access to my computer so when I finally had full access again that's when I realised... I was only able to pop in now and then but now I'm back full time thank god... you never realise just how much you miss the social interaction with others on a website until you can't access it for while methinks!... lol!... cheers.
Hope you had a good christmas and Happy new year to you

...episode 13:... ha!... it looks like James Jordan gives the old bat a massive serve... (oh please don't make me like him... I would die!)... lol!... (I've just realised that the old bat is Kim... not Jessica as I said before in my last post while watching this episode... my mistake peoples)... Jedwood in a playful mood are bloody hilarious... what is that?... body paint?... lol!... the old bat is still complaining about Chloe... one of the Jedwoods calls himself a 'massive turd' lol!...

...the Hellers do a task... moving on... Jedwood win the task and get to go back into the house... woohoo!... they have to pick someone in the house to replace them... they pick Cosmo to go to Hell... he looks like he couldn't care less lol!... the Hellers ask him about the new housemates and he's not very impressed with Chloe let's say lol!... the Hellers are doing another task involving bondage and some sort of sludge...James Jordan wins and picks Calum to replace him in Hell...

...Kim is talking to Jedwood... (poor bastards)... although... it looks like they are doing it voluntarily!... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::eek::eek::eek::eek:... James Jordan and Jamie 'have a chat' because Jamie feels that he 'mugged him off'... **yawn**... they 'kiss and make up'... **double yawn**... and now Kim interferes in James Jordan and Jedwood's conversation (something she berated Jessica for earlier)... so double-standard Kim starts on him and they slug it out... I think that Kim lost that one lol!... James 1 V Kim 0...

...Cosmo is now in the Diary Room talking about the next eviction... he seems quietly confident that he won't be the one to go... (I hope that he doesn't go either)... meanwhile back in the house... Kim is still ranting on about James to Jedwood... it looks like she got really rattled by him methinks!... is she starting to tear up?... I hope so lol!... (as much as I hate to say it... well done moron... sorry... I just couldn't say his name)...

...Jessica (I think) tells James and the others that Kim is starting to cry... they couldn't give a shit... the show ends... am I caught up when I watch the next episode?... I all confused... my brain is numb lol!... cheers.

...episode 13:... ha!... it looks like James Jordan gives the old bat a massive serve... (oh please don't make me like him... I would die!)... lol!... (I've just realised that the old bat is Kim... not Jessica as I said before in my last post while watching this episode... my mistake peoples)... Jedwood in a playful mood are bloody hilarious... what is that?... body paint?... lol!... the old bat is still complaining about Chloe... one of the Jedwoods calls himself a 'massive turd' lol!...

...the Hellers do a task... moving on... Jedwood win the task and get to go back into the house... woohoo!... they have to pick someone in the house to replace them... they pick Cosmo to go to Hell... he looks like he couldn't care less lol!... the Hellers ask him about the new housemates and he's not very impressed with Chloe let's say lol!... the Hellers are doing another task involving bondage and some sort of sludge...James Jordan wins and picks Calum to replace him in Hell...

...Kim is talking to Jedwood... (poor bastards)... although... it looks like they are doing it voluntarily!... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::eek::eek::eek::eek:... James Jordan and Jamie 'have a chat' because Jamie feels that he 'mugged him off'... **yawn**... they 'kiss and make up'... **double yawn**... and now Kim interferes in James Jordan and Jedwood's conversation (something she berated Jessica for earlier)... so double-standard Kim starts on him and they slug it out... I think that Kim lost that one lol!... James 1 V Kim 0...

...Cosmo is now in the Diary Room talking about the next eviction... he seems quietly confident that he won't be the one to go... (I hope that he doesn't go either)... meanwhile back in the house... Kim is still ranting on about James to Jedwood... it looks like she got really rattled by him methinks!... is she starting to tear up?... I hope so lol!... (as much as I hate to say it... well done moron... sorry... I just couldn't say his name)...

...Jessica (I think) tells James and the others that Kim is starting to cry... they couldn't give a shit... the show ends... am I caught up when I watch the next episode?... I all confused... my brain is numb lol!... cheers.
three more to go..episode 16

Hope you had a good christmas and Happy new year to you

three more to go..episode 16

...we had a brilliant Xmas and New Year Lindsay... we were at our daughters place on the Central Coast of New South Wales... it's right next to a place called 'Caves Beach'... I so love it there... there are a couple of big cave entrances right on the shoreline that you can walk into at low tide... it's fantastic... here's an Internet photo of it...

Caves-Beach-2.jpg

...there are other cave entrances running off it... thanks for your good wishes... I hope that yours was great too...

...3 more episodes to catch up on eh?... cool!... thanks for the information... cheers.

I'm going to need a translator for this Chloe chick. Who was she raving about in the diary room Stacey or the other girl. I'm so bad with names, thats why I hate it when they bring new people in. Any way Chloe, crikey!!!

Kim is surely putting on an act, I mean she is a hard core bitch. I think she is all over James J, he puts on that fake laugh, one insult about the cleaning and then later on is telling her how he would be scared of her. Kim clearly watched the season James J was on and he was a total prick that year and Kim has been bottling it up for years waiting to meet him. Kim will really put James off his game and he will scramble to rally support to bully her because he knows it will play bad on TV if he takes her on on his own. Kim is already landing some good blows on James, he has a huge ego and Kim knows where to aim.

Callum the love God, he knows James J's game as well. Callum is a far more experienced reality TV player than James. Callum will win that battle.

Jamie has worked out James, Callum has him worked out Jedward will never go against Callum they love him. James J will try and get Spencer to the hard dirty yards, Spencer will but he don't care, he has James worked out as well, I do see plenty of fireworks between this lot coming up.

I was sad Jasmine went, would prefer to have got rid of Colleen. Nothing wrong with Colleen, typical house troublemaker, not nasty just loves a gossip. Always has something to say about everybody and when its face to face she pre fixes it with "you know I love you. I adore you but ..........."

I think this series shaping up really well, maybe not a classic CBB UK but a good one, I forecast a big split amongst the boys coming up and the girls, well they are always good for some drama.

I think Bianca has a chance to win, not sure what she is famous for, She is very good looking so I'm guessing a model but whatever she seems really nice, I like her. Callum well it seems he is the modern day Alvin Purple, the girls are throwing their knickers at him. He plays the nice guy very well so I suppose he is a huge chance to win

I'm going to need a translator for this Chloe chick. Who was she raving about in the diary room Stacey or the other girl. I'm so bad with names, thats why I hate it when they bring new people in. Any way Chloe, crikey!!!

Kim is surely putting on an act, I mean she is a hard core bitch. I think she is all over James J, he puts on that fake laugh, one insult about the cleaning and then later on is telling her how he would be scared of her. Kim clearly watched the season James J was on and he was a total prick that year and Kim has been bottling it up for years waiting to meet him. Kim will really put James off his game and he will scramble to rally support to bully her because he knows it will play bad on TV if he takes her on on his own. Kim is already landing some good blows on James, he has a huge ego and Kim knows where to aim.

Callum the love God, he knows James J's game as well. Callum is a far more experienced reality TV player than James. Callum will win that battle.

Jamie has worked out James, Callum has him worked out Jedward will never go against Callum they love him. James J will try and get Spencer to the hard dirty yards, Spencer will but he don't care, he has James worked out as well, I do see plenty of fireworks between this lot coming up.

I was sad Jasmine went, would prefer to have got rid of Colleen. Nothing wrong with Colleen, typical house troublemaker, not nasty just loves a gossip. Always has something to say about everybody and when its face to face she pre fixes it with "you know I love you. I adore you but ..........."

I think this series shaping up really well, maybe not a classic CBB UK but a good one, I forecast a big split amongst the boys coming up and the girls, well they are always good for some drama.

I think Bianca has a chance to win, not sure what she is famous for, She is very good looking so I'm guessing a model but whatever she seems really nice, I like her. Callum well it seems he is the modern day Alvin Purple, the girls are throwing their knickers at him. He plays the nice guy very well so I suppose he is a huge chance to win
I read a article that claims Callum and Jedward actually know each other and are friends outside the house and agreed to never vote for each other
Jedward-Calum-Best-783252.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting @Lindsay1973 So they have worked together.

I got the feeling they knew each other pretty well. Callum seems to know a lot about them and one of the twins was talking the other night about how much they loved Callum like a big brother type thing

I hate Kim. So much I don't understand people who say 'She's entertaining.' Not for me. I prefer Chloe to her. And I'm starting to really bloody dislike Chloe, and the way these girls seem to think they can create a story by slopping on to Callum.

Actually, overall:

Like: James J, Jedward,

Quite like: Coleen, Nicola, Bianca, Jessica, James C,

Dislike: Stacey (but less than I did), Callum, Jamie, Chloe

Hate: Kim

Auto correct changed Callum; good thing I'm not working in China, or I could have been in trouble.
Lolling!

He is easy on the eye. Just quietly I wouldn't mind dipping him in chocolate and rolling him in nuts and eating him for dessert!

I hate Kim. So much I don't understand people who say 'She's entertaining.' Not for me. I prefer Chloe to her. And I'm starting to really bloody dislike Chloe, and the way these girls seem to think they can create a story by slopping on to Callum.

Actually, overall:

Like: James J, Jedward,

Quite like: Coleen, Nicola, Bianca, Jessica, James C,

Dislike: Stacey (but less than I did), Callum, Jamie, Chloe

Hate: Kim
She is super unpleasant isn't she? And she gets so bent over absolute bollocks. She got a bit of water splashed on her terry towelling dressing gown while sitting close to a spa, with that over the top reaction you would have thought Chloe tipped a bucket of blood on her mink fur!

Chloe is just plain sloppy. Tits swinging, legs open, coota out, it makes me cringe.

I think the one I like the least is Kim.[DOUBLEPOST=1484685907][/DOUBLEPOST]
anyone have a link for Bots?
Pm'ed you :)

...Episode 14:... looks like a 'shouty shouty crying' episode in the opening blurb... it should be fun... one of the Hellers gets evicted too apparently... bloody hell Stacey is in the Diary Room and blabbering on lol!... cray cray cray (whatever that means in this context... crazy X3?)... the Hellers do a quiz where they could face eviction if they fail... Jasmine isn't looking too good in this so far...and now Heidi and Spencer... there's one more to go into the possible eviction group... it's Cosmo... (it would be great if it's Heidi and Spencer for me at least)...

...out of the group Jasmine is the most bitter out of all of them... there's no love lost between her and Stacey that's for sure... the surviving housemates have to choose which one gets evicted... (please let it be Heidi and Spencer)... Cosmo looks the least worried but I bet they cop out and pick an easy target like him (I hope not)... they choose... they choose... they choose... (aw stuffit!... it's not Heidi and Spencer)... it's Jasmine!... (no great loss at all methinks!... I'm so happy to see Cosmo survive that... good onya old fella!...

...Kim is now copping it from one of the blonds (can't think of which one it is to be honest)... and now James Jordan chimes in and then Chloe has her say too... (her voice... my god!... HER VOICE!)... to be honest... I think that the housemates have made a big mistake in allowing Heidi and Spencer back into the house to be honest... that'll come back to bite them all on their arses methinks!...

...Cosmo is in the Diary Room and is totally perplexed as to why they didn't pick him and what I like about it is the fact that he is so humbled about it too... I really like him for that and now hope that he wins it... it would be the perfect outcome for me... go Cosmo go! go! go!...

...jeez!... Chloe is so loud!... to be honest... I think that she is in overdrive all the time to get the most airtime... she says and does things because her attitude is 'whatever it takes' from what I see... I like her but she needs to back off a bit before she wears them all down to the point of them beginning to dislike her... that includes her 'friends' in the house too methinks!... now she's in the toilet talking about her girly bits lol!... what a handful she is lol!...

...I really can't see Kim staying in the house much after her immunity for being voted for runs out somehow lol!... now Chloe 'has the hots' for Calum lol!... Chloe is now in the Diary Room... she's talking in a nice quiet voice and it's tolerable lol!... Jessica looks pissed off... (probably because she's jealous of Chloe because she likes Calum too)... I am curious about something though... why do all of the females in the house think that Calum is 'gorgeous' and 'Charismatic'?... is he really ladies?... I'd love for one of you ladies on these forums to tell me if you agree with them... being a male I just can't see it... as I said... I'm just curious...

...Chloe is now sitting on Calum's lap in the kitchen and keeps kissing him... some of the other ladies in the house raise their eyebrows either out of dismissiveness or out of jealousy lol!... and now the old bat is out in the smoking area 'slagging off' about Chloe... James Jordan decides to speak up yet again... (here we go lol!)... Kim's calling her a 'slutty youngster' and 'an abomination'... (who the fuck does this horrid woman think she is FFS?)... James Jordan actually agreed with her evaluation but told her that she shouldn't be saying it the way that she does... so he agrees that Chloe is a 'slutty youngster and an abomination'?... yeah!... you're a nice bloke aren't you James Jordan?... arsehole!...

...hahaha!... and now Stacey is reading Jessica and Chloe the riot act that they've only been in the house for just ONE DAY and are fawning all over him after she's been in the house for a WHOLE WEEK fawning all over him and that they are both "looking like clowns" by the way they are carrying on about him!... lol!... in other words..."stay away from MY MAN BITCHIES!"... hahahahaha!... how sad and pathic!... Big Brother must be creaming his Jeans with all of this just thinking of all of the publicity that this will be generating lol!... funny as shit!!!!!... as I asked... what's the big attraction for Calum?...

...now Chloe is throwing things and calling Jessica the "C" word etc... Big Brother calls her to the Diary Room... "I fooking haaaate liyaaaas!" she screeches out over and over... she is now ballistic!... **settle sweetness... settle**... meanwhile out in the smoking area the old bat is still prattling on about her like a stuck-up old biddy that she is... (someone throw her in the pool I beg of you)... "she's just a slag! (Jessica)" declares Chloe... and ends the show with..."I've only got one flip flop and I don't give a flying fook!"... hahaha!... what a way to end the show!...

...well I totally loved the show today (it would've been better if it was Hedi and Spencer that went today though)... but all in all... a great show indeed!... cheers.

...episode 15:... oh here we go... 'face to face' nominations... oh lookie!... everyone is telling Kim to shut up!... who woulda thunk it?... so they start the Live Eviction show off with an interview with Jasmine... she looks gutted... let's face it... she was as boring as shit and now she's trying to bullshit us all with the old tried and tested "I was sick" excuse... **YAWN**... yeah yeah yeah!... woteva!... just leave now okay?... get on with the show Emma!... **slams door shut as Jasmine walks out**... AND STAY OUT!...

...thank god that she's gone... now over to the house... Kim/Chloe and Jessica are immune from nomination and eviction so the people up for eviction (but can nominate)... right from the start Jessica and Kim are at each other and then one of the blonds jumps in on it...

Cosmo nominates Jedwood and Heidi/Spencer...
James Jordan nominates Jedwood and Calum...
Calum nominates James Jordan and Jedwood...
Chloe nominates Jedwood and Cosmo
Jamie nominates Jedwood and James Jordan...
Coleen nominates Jedwood and Jamie...
Heidi/Spencer nominate Cosmo and Jamie
Bianca nominates Jedwood and Cosmo...
Jedwood nominates James Jordan and Nicola...
Jessica nominates Coleen and Cosmo...
Kim nominates Nicola and Bianca amid tears and then storms off like a spoilt Diva...
Nicola nominates Jedwood and Cosmo...
Stacey nominates Jedwood and Cosmo...

...what is it with all of the Jedwood haters?... they are such nice guys and are always so polite!... I didn't know them from shit but haven't seen one thing about them that I don't like... is it just me?... the thing that I like about Jedwood is the fact that they have so much faith and belief in themselves regardless of what people say about them... they are only defensive because from the sounds of it they've had to live with hatred all of their lives to me... but still... regardless of that they've made themselves millionaires from their singing etc and don't take drugs or 'slag off' about anyone unless they are first set upon so why such hatred towards them?... I just don't get it?... (end of rant :punch::rage::mad: part 1)...

...of course James Jordan had to open his fucking stupid big fat mouth as per usual the dickless twonk!... all of those people that voted for James Cosmo and Jedwood are such cowards... they are the 'easy' targets... the 'comfort targets'... they should be bloody ashamed of themselves because they don't have the balls to nominate the real game players... Stacey's reasons for voting for Cosmo was the most dramatic and the most pathetic... "I think that you are too dignified for these people and you don't deserve to be here because blah! blah! blah!"... what a load of codswallop!... all of these people voted for Cosmo and Jedwood because they are scared shitless that they could possibly win this and that's the main reason as to why they are voting for them!... they are such cowards!... (end of rant :punch::rage::mad: part 2)...

...so the people that are up for eviction are Cosmo/James Jordan and Jedwood... so the public now vote for who goes?... hahaha!... I so hope that it's James Jordan that goes!... the idiots keep chanting "get Jedwood out!" and keep booing their names... shut up you stinking cesspool of brainless twonks!... what a bunch of fuckwits!... I sure hope that the rest of the British public that are actually ringing up and voting do the right thing and vote James Jordan out... I really do...

...back to the house...Kim's still blabbing on... moving on... Cosmo is back in the Diary room and is being quietly optimistic regardless of of being up for eviction... people are all telling Jedwood what is wrong with them... THEM?... THEM?... no you imbeciles... IT'S YOU!... you just don't get it do you?... YOU are the problem... especially YOU James Jordan!... what a prick!... (end of rant :punch::rage::mad: part 3)...

...Spencer has a 'joke' with Kim... yeah whoteva!... Kim uses the 'joke' to turn things around to start yet another argument about nothing **YAWN YAWN YAWN!**... now back Live to talk to the house... time for someone to go... it's ... it's... it's...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

...IT'S JAMES JORDAN!... I LOVE YOU THE BRITISH PUBLIC!... YOU WONDERFUL WONDERFUL LOVELY PEOPLE!... THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO BRILLIANT!... WOOHOO!... what a bloody great result!... hahahahaha!... sucked in you moron!... how bruised is your putrid ego now you twonk?... that moment below captured forever when his mighty ego realised that it was him lol!...

2017-01-18_17-44-00.jpg

...hahaha!... how the mighty have fallen!... I honestly believe that either Cosmo or Jedwood will win this now... hopefully Cosmo first... James Jordan finally leaves the house... AND STAY OUT!... **slams door shut**... good riddance to bad rubbish!... lol!... **fast forwards his exit interview**... (I'm not really interested in listening to what twaddle he spouts on about)... whatever he would have said would've been sour grapes anyway...

...anyway... a lacklustre show for me apart from Jordan's fantabulous eviction... my faith in the British Public has been restored yet again... never having to hear his voice in that house again is heaven on a stick for me lol!... cheers.

...holy crap Batman!... I've... I've... I've CAUGHT UP at last!... woohoo!... now to go back and read all of your posts starting from page one... I'm so going to love reading them and am going to love watching future shows without James Jordan... now to get rid of Kim lol!... cheers.

Back