Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

Oh my.

I haven't tuned off but I find a few things amusing. (p.s. haven't read the comments above.... I'm just going on the eps I have watched)
Calum is playing nice boy not playboy. He isn't enjoying it.
Jasmine Ejection/Kim Inclusion - Well SOMEONE had to be evil now speidi arent
Jedward. Plastic.... showing some emotions but I truly dont think they have a grasp. SocialPolitical maybe but.... meh... god know what they will be like when they are 40 and have to be a person by themself. I expect them being in a home by them.

I hate... hate... HATE... that I like Spencer now. They already told us their game plan so I was surprised when they followed through.... but he continues to be evil and quasi likable.

They will win I suspect. PS Heidi who?
Hello you!

I am completely addicted to this season.

Omg Kim! She is doing her job! I can't stand her! Kim reminds me of last years Natalie. She has zero insight. She runs around screaming the housemates are revolting, all up in their faces, when she is the one behaving in a revolting manner. If you have a problem with a couple of people, fine. Not all personalities mix. But when you have a problem with every person you come in contact with you need to look at yourself.

I too am loving Spencer. He is a shit stirrer with a quick wit, two of my favourite qualities.

Jedward, wtf? I have never seen brothers like it. They are great to watch, in that cringing oh my lord kind of way.

Yep 100% agree

I was going to bag Chloe a little bit, that was kind of pathetic her begging to get into Callums bed. However Callum did lead her on a little earlier in the night. She is as dumb as a box of rocks and Callum should know better. I see substantial (even more!!) tears in the future from Chloe.

I was back on the Jedward bandwagon tonight, they were very funny during the task and the one that got the lap dance and fell of his chair that was hilarious.

I actually really like Bianca, she seems nice and dare I say it normal.In fact I'm at the stage where I don't dislike anybody except Kim. James will probably win and I'm cool with that although he lost a few points in my eyes tonight by not getting in the costume because "I'm a serious man" Dude you are on probably one of the most trashiest shows in the history of television and you won't put on a pair of stockings. Come on buddy.
Cringe worthy Chloe needs to realise desperation is never an attractive quality.

Your "dude you are on probably one of the most trashiest shows in history..." made me lol! So true! Just put your spandex on old boy and embrace it!

...episode 18:... it's a Live Eviction show... let's hope that it's not Cosmo or Jedwood that goes eh Sticky?... (surely they'll vote out Kim won't they?)... haha!... it looks like Jedwood have upset Stacey lol!... that should be fun to watch at least... Emma walks out onto the stage and she's all rugged up... it must be freezing over there I imagine... regardless... she still looks gorgeous... it sounds like the 'Superheroes and side-kicks' have to go up against each other to do with the eviction... sounds interesting...

...over to yesterday in the house for the recaps... they show all of the Superhero stuff again... Coleen is carrying on about Chloe... (don't become a sour old biddy type on us now Coleen... there's a good girl)... as far as I'm concerned... Chloe has her moments... either she's cutely amusing or as irritating as shit... she's noisy and annoying but she's also quite harmless and headstrong with it in my opinion...

...Bianca's in the Diary Room rabbiting on about something... moving on... Chloe gets out of the hot spa pool and goes into the cold one and Cosmo gives her one of his now famous 'what the fuck?' looks lol!... Nicola delivers lunch to her 'Superheroes' Jedwood... (I know that their known as 'Jedward' and not 'Jedwood' but their nasty rotten critics call them things like 'Deadwood' and 'Justwood'... hence me using an amalgamation of their real name and the word 'wood'... it's my personal way of saying to their nasty critics "fuck you!... they are going to win this if Cosmo doesn't you shitheads!"... **settle Sticky... settle**... lol!... moving on......Stacey is now talking to Chloe and upsets her about whatever... she starts blubbering... they all console her...

...Emma tells us that they're are recruiting 'pairs' for the next 'normal' non-celebrity version of Big Brother... hmmmmm!... interesting indeed... back to the house... the Superheroes are in one room... the side-kicks are in another room... they are going to be heading off against each other and its all about who pushes the button first... whoever does is immune from eviction... whoever doesn't is up for eviction... if neither push the button they are both safe... it's all to do with trust by the looks of it... (in other words... if you don't have any faith in yourself and you think that the British public don't like you and want you out as soon as possible... push the button!)... I love it!... lol!...

...Jedwood and Nicola are up first... Nicola pushed hers first... Jedwood is up for eviction...
...Spencer/Heidi are up next with Bianca... neither push it... (I didn't expect that)...
...Kim and Calum are up next... Calum pushes his but Kim doesn't (Calum has no self confidence methinks lol!)...
...Jessica and Cosmo are next... neither push it again... (I just knew that Cosmo wouldn't but Jessica?...)...
...Coleen and Jamie next... Jamie being the soft cock that he is pushed his button (coward)...
...Stacey and Chloe are next (Stacey will jump in this real fast methinks!)... yep!... she sure did!... lol!...

...Chloe/Coleen/Jedwood and Kim are all up for eviction... (it will probably be Kim... if not... probably Chloe I reckon)... Jedwood have proven themselves in the last eviction... I imagine that Coleen is safe because she hasn't caused that much aggro in the house... besides!... she's a Nolan Sister!... lol!... if it's Kim going I'm sure that Big Brother will jiggle the votes to keep her in... she's ratings gold!... ;):thumbsup::biggrin: lol!...

...Chloe talks about 'loyalty' to Stacey because she's up for eviction but she pushed the button straight after Stacey lol!... funny one!... Kim is actually making excuses because Calum pushed the button... (colour me shocked!)... Coleen informs gutless wonder Jamie that she would have never pressed the button making him look like the total insecure dickwad that he really is lol!... she slowly walks away and he says "I feel bad!"... LIAR!!!!!... Stacey starts on Jedwood because one of them dared to say something... :rolleyes::yawn:... Jedwood James walks away politely and just smiles... man!... Stacey sure has some issues about nothing all the time doesn't she?... she's so highly strung!... (or should be on a gallows some might say lol!)... Jedwood are now in the Diary Room having a friendly chat about Stacey with Big Brother lol!... what they are saying about her makes so much sense to me too...

...oh lookie!... Calum is in the bathroom and and shows his naked arse to Stacey who no doubt has an orgasm about it... (Calum probably thinks that it's time to show the female public of Britain his naked body to 'woo' them into keeping him in the house when he is eventually up for eviction no doubt)... Kim is now talking to Nicola or Bianca... (I always get confused with those two)... and guess what?... there's NO ARGUMENTS!... well cover me in batter and fry me!... I'm shocked!... lol!...

...back to Emma... the moronic crowd are chanting "get Kim out!" over and over... is there something wrong with me because part of me is kind of hoping that Kim doesn't go for some reason... hang on a second... I just gave myself and uppercut to the chin and slapped my face a few times... forget that I just said that okay?... that's between just you and me alright?... I never said it...

...since Stacey has found out that she is immune from eviction she has had two arguments with Jessica about nothing as far as I'm concerned... if anyone so much as mentions her name she flies off the handle... I've always liked Stacey but she's beginning to grate on me because of her defensive attitude all of the bloody time!... chill out Stacey FFS!... now Coleen is having a go at Jessica and is defending Stacey... (stay out of Coleen... you'll never come out in front sweetie)... it seems to me that cry baby Jessica is completely out of her depth in that house... why is she even there?... honestly!... why is she even in there?...

...Chloe is in the Diary Room... she's asking for more alcohol because it might be her last night in the house... (you shouldn't say that sweetie... it might happen... never put thoughts into the public's minds like that... they may think that it's a request lol!)... Jedwood are in the bathroom and are trying out 'a new look' with their hair lol!... you be the judge...

2017-01-21_19-52-35.jpg

...that Jamie and Bianca's showmance makes me want to spew my guts up... it's so friggin' cringe-worthy!... blurgh!... back to Emma...
she crosses to the house... she says the same old same old just before telling who has been saved from being voted out... she tells Coleen that she is safe... back to Emma who tells us that she'll be back in 1/2 an hour...

...now for the 2nd half... eviction time... Emma crosses to the house... the person going is... is... is... Chloe!... she's shocked as hell... (not as much as Kim is I expect lol!)... hahaha!... the British public strike again lol!... Chloe has her exit interview... I must admit... I really don't have much of an idea what Chloe was prattling on about because she talks so fast lol!... they show her highlights reel and it's all about Calum lol!... Chloe wants Jessica to win?... JESSICA?... bwahahahahahahaha!... AS IF!... lol!... they show more of her highlights reel... it's amazing as one would expect lol!...

...they go back to the house and they are all standing in front of podiums for the next task... someone is going to be granted 'eternal immunity' and they all have to pick someone's face out within 10 seconds... they all choose one... when asked they have to turn over their picture of their choice and hold it to their chest...

...Bianca picks Jamie **yawn**... Calum picks Jamie **double yawn**... Coleen picks Cosmo (good girl)... Spencer/Heidi pick Nicole... :rolleyes::yawn:... Cosmo picks Jamie (silly boy)... Jamie picks Cosmo... Jedwood pick Spencer/Heidi... Jessica picks Jedwood... Kim picks Jedwood... Nicola picks Coleen... Stacey picks Cosmo (good girl)... COSMO wins the eternal immunity!!!!... woohoo!... BUT!... he now has to pick someone that will be up for nomination each and every time!... he picks... Spencer and Heidi!... lol!... well picked Cosmo old son!... great choice sunshine!...

...haha!... well... after all of that there's a bloody good chance that Cosmo will win this now eh?... you bloody ripper!... if not... perhaps Jedwood... woohoo!... what a great result!... end of show... cheers.

I like to imagine that for the last two days, Jedward have been in that snug, talking like superheroes to each other. And that this sort of behaviour is not unusual for them.

Chloe's gone - but what more did she have to offer? We've seen her saggy dugs, heard her rot, laughed a few times. That's enough. She wasn't the nightmare Kim is, but no big loss. I totally get where Coleen is coming from with regards to her daughter's not turning out like Chloe. She is an incarnate embodiment of a failed Bechdal test.

Nicola has set herself up as the alpha female, and since James J left there have been no real strong male heirs. Falun has the place, but he is so passive, and old patriarch James is so very tired. Him watching Chloe was classic, though.

Liking Bianca more and more, but Jamie is so wet. Don't mind Jessica. Hate Stacy, but she is eliminating opposition as effectively as the winner of Survivor Vanuatu. Still like Speidi. Still hoping for more from them. Jedward I still like. Kim I don't. I would love to see Gretel grill Kim after the show.

Did anyone reallllly think they were profitable?
Yep. Me.

I don’t think their corporation represents their personal wealth.
And they might have had a bad couple of years, but before that they raked it in: double platinum albums; merchandise; UK, European and world tours; two Eurovision appearances; TV appearances; their own TV shows; lots of adverts, etc. Plus they don’t live a rock’n’roll lifestyle so they don’t blow money, and they live together so they cut costs. Last time they were on CBB they received £1million, although this time it is supposedly only £70k, bit of a difference, but they would see CBB as getting themselves back in the public eye and turn the losses around. So they aren’t on the gravy train anymore, but they would still have a lot squirreled away.

...episode 19:... haha!... it looks like Spencer and Heidi are really pissed off with Cosmo for being put up for 'eternal eviction' in the promo lol!... the show starts off with an argument between Stacey and Jessica of course with the recapping :rolleyes::bang::bang::bang:... **yawn!**... Jedwood are in the Diary Room being Jedwood as usual lol!... what they're saying about Stacey is hilarious... "she hasn't climbed a mountain... she hasn't even climbed a hill... a step... the biggest mountain that she has climbed is getting out of bed in the morning!"... bwhahahahahahaha!... Kim says that she's going to wear a G-string... spats and a Bowler to her eviction **urgh!... shudder!**... (I was thinking of doing a Photoshop of that image in my mind but I couldn't go there... I just couldn't!)... **Sticky shudders yet again**...

...they're all hating on Kim at the moment... (at least they're leaving Jedwood alone I guess)... Jessica gets given a 'secret task'... Nicola gets given a 'secret task' too but the joke is supposed to be on her... Jedwood gets 'accused' by Nicola of not flushing the toilet... they deny it... Nicola gives Kim a massive hug next... (now Kim is saying that she might 'flash her knockers' next)... aaaaargh!... yet another Photoshop that I couldn't... wouldn't do!... lol!... the housemates are told of the results of the 'tasks'... they passed the tasks... they win a 'pamper hamper'... ha!... big whoop!... :rolleyes:...

...Jedwood are talking about being the one's picked by Nicola of being the 'most desperate' housemates in the house... and now the others are all starting to hate on them again... (they all must be terrified that Jedwood could win this methinks!)... now Chloe is in the Diary Room complaining about Big Brother "fooking oop me air extenshuns!"... they all gather on the couch... Coleen is saved... Chloe is evicted...

...Stacey starts blubbering for the airtime to take the limelight off Chloe because 'she's the cause of Chloe going'... **sigh**... :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... they show Cosmo gaining 'eternal immunity' and Spencer and Heidi being given 'eternal nomination'... they are totally gutted and their egos take a massive bashing by the looks of it... (teehee!)... now Stacey is in the Diary Room and is on a massive 'guilt trip' for 'being responsible' for Chloe going... (a great way to get even more airtime Stacey)... they're all out 'having a fag' and Jamie says something (I'm really hating even seeing that snug-arsed little git now let alone hearing him speak... since his run-in with Kim I've come to hate his guts and am really starting to like Kim even more... (I can't believe that I just said that either peoples lol!)...

...Spencer and Heidi are now trying to put Cosmo on a massive guilt trip because he chose them for 'eternal nominations' and Cosmo does the best acting role of his life to 'apologise' for 'getting it all muddled up' lol!... hahahaha!... Cosmo know EXACTLY as to why he picked them... he considers that they are his biggest threat in him winning this that's why he picked them... they're just too stupid to realise it lol!... you're a brilliant actor Cosmo... you really are!... lol!... he convinces those suckers that he is genuinely 'sorry' lol!... that's the magnificence of the man!... Cosmo... you are a goddam legend old son!... Spencer says "he's fucking killed us!"... after Cosmo walks away... hahaha!... losers!...

...Jedwood Edward is talking to Cosmo and trying to 'console' Cosmo about his choice... at least Cosmo knows that Jedwood believed his acting too now if nothing else lol!... Spencer is having a 'hate-a-thon' about Kim and he's just cottoned onto Cosmo and is saying that "he knows exactly what he's doing... he's got a higher IQ than all of us combined!"... hahahaha!... Spencer is soooooo right!... lol!... sucker!!!!!... (sour grapes or what?)... lol!... the words that he is calling Kim are quite a nasty tirade... what a vile turd Spencer is!... he's definitely not a happy camper is he?... hahaha!... I love it that he's so pissed off lol!...

...now Nicola and Coleen are on their own and are talking about Cosmo... Coleen understands as to why Cosmo did what he did but bimboid Nicola can't grasp it... ha!... enough said!... Cosmo is now in the Diary Room and is pleading innocence in the matter and is still playing his "I was confused' act lol!... go Cosmo go!... lol!... the legend strikes again!...

...Nicola and Jamie are speaking to each other... they say something... moving on... and now Calum and Kim are talking and the conversation turns to Calum after Kim tells him "the thing that I like about you... I think that you are charming!" whereas Calum replies by bragging "I'm absolutely filthy behind closed doors though!"... (that must've been said to make all of the British female voting public swoon no doubt)... Kim says nothing at all and just takes a sip of her red wine lol!...

...Nicola is now talking to Heidi and Spencer and is saying that she has never voted for them and Spencer now calls Cosmo "that fucking piece of shit! blah! blah! blah!"... hahaha!... way to go to endear yourself to the British public that totally adore Cosmo you dumb-arsed twonk!... you'll probably wear the public wrath of a voting backlash for that now you idiot!... you've probably just sealed your own fate... haha!... I love it!... Heidi tries to tell him to shut up but he refuses to!... oooooh!... a split in their act?... (she's obviously the one with all of the intelligence in their partnership because she's realised that he's starting to crucify them with what he's saying)... now he's saying shit about Coleen... another much loved housemate by the British voting public... hahaha!... bye bye Spencer and Heidi!... lol!...

...Nicola now goes into the Diary Room after having a go at Jedwood :rolleyes::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... now she starts to blubber her tits off :rolleyes::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... she blubbers out something... moving on... urgh!... Jamie and Bianca are now kissing... **pass the vomit bucket please**... now Heidi and Spencer are in the Diary Room bitching on about Cosmo and now Nicola... and now Coleen!... bwahahahahahaha!... I'm so loving these two being played for suckers... they are such bad losers... they've been out-played by so many of the others that their collective egos can't handle it... they are in meltdown mode lol!...

...Nicola and Jessica are in the kitchen talking to each other... they say something... moving on... end of show... I have loved this episode with watching Spencer and Heidi's meltdown... they think that they are such great game players but they're being out-played by all but the potted plants in the house lol!... I can't wait for THEM to be voted out next and that Kim stays in the house... that would totally crush their egos forever lol!... he would not be able to live with himself if that happens... he's even told us all that!... please the British voting public... make it happen!... lol!... cheers.

Yep. Me.

I don’t think their corporation represents their personal wealth.
And they might have had a bad couple of years, but before that they raked it in: double platinum albums; merchandise; UK, European and world tours; two Eurovision appearances; TV appearances; their own TV shows; lots of adverts, etc. Plus they don’t live a rock’n’roll lifestyle so they don’t blow money, and they live together so they cut costs. Last time they were on CBB they received £1million, although this time it is supposedly only £70k, bit of a difference, but they would see CBB as getting themselves back in the public eye and turn the losses around. So they aren’t on the gravy train anymore, but they would still have a lot squirreled away.

...what a great post... I agree too... it's great to know that someone else likes Jedwood... I think that they're great!... (as I may have said on a couple of occasions from memory... :whistling::biggrin:)... a couple of occasions? :wideyed:... (teehee!)... cheers.

...episode 19:... haha!... it looks like Spencer and Heidi are really pissed off with Cosmo for being put up for 'eternal eviction' in the promo lol!... the show starts off with an argument between Stacey and Jessica of course with the recapping :rolleyes::bang::bang::bang:... **yawn!**... Jedwood are in the Diary Room being Jedwood as usual lol!... what they're saying about Stacey is hilarious... "she hasn't climbed a mountain... she hasn't even climbed a hill... a step... the biggest mountain that she has climbed is getting out of bed in the morning!"... bwhahahahahahaha!... Kim says that she's going to wear a G-string... spats and a Bowler to her eviction **urgh!... shudder!**... (I was thinking of doing a Photoshop of that image in my mind but I couldn't go there... I just couldn't!)... **Sticky shudders yet again**...

...they're all hating on Kim at the moment... (at least they're leaving Jedwood alone I guess)... Jessica gets given a 'secret task'... Nicola gets given a 'secret task' too but the joke is supposed to be on her... Jedwood gets 'accused' by Nicola of not flushing the toilet... they deny it... Nicola gives Kim a massive hug next... (now Kim is saying that she might 'flash her knockers' next)... aaaaargh!... yet another Photoshop that I couldn't... wouldn't do!... lol!... the housemates are told of the results of the 'tasks'... they passed the tasks... they win a 'pamper hamper'... ha!... big whoop!... :rolleyes:...

...Jedwood are talking about being the one's picked by Nicola of being the 'most desperate' housemates in the house... and now the others are all starting to hate on them again... (they all must be terrified that Jedwood could win this methinks!)... now Chloe is in the Diary Room complaining about Big Brother "fooking oop me air extenshuns!"... they all gather on the couch... Coleen is saved... Chloe is evicted...

...Stacey starts blubbering for the airtime to take the limelight off Chloe because 'she's the cause of Chloe going'... **sigh**... :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... they show Cosmo gaining 'eternal immunity' and Spencer and Heidi being given 'eternal nomination'... they are totally gutted and their egos take a massive bashing by the looks of it... (teehee!)... now Stacey is in the Diary Room and is on a massive 'guilt trip' for 'being responsible' for Chloe going... (a great way to get even more airtime Stacey)... they're all out 'having a fag' and Jamie says something (I'm really hating even seeing that snug-arsed little git now let alone hearing him speak... since his run-in with Kim I've come to hate his guts and am really starting to like Kim even more... (I can't believe that I just said that either peoples lol!)...

...Spencer and Heidi are now trying to put Cosmo on a massive guilt trip because he chose them for 'eternal nominations' and Cosmo does the best acting role of his life to 'apologise' for 'getting it all muddled up' lol!... hahahaha!... Cosmo know EXACTLY as to why he picked them... he considers that they are his biggest threat in him winning this that's why he picked them... they're just too stupid to realise it lol!... you're a brilliant actor Cosmo... you really are!... lol!... he convinces those suckers that he is genuinely 'sorry' lol!... that's the magnificence of the man!... Cosmo... you are a goddam legend old son!... Spencer says "he's fucking killed us!"... after Cosmo walks away... hahaha!... losers!...

...Jedwood Edward is talking to Cosmo and trying to 'console' Cosmo about his choice... at least Cosmo knows that Jedwood believed his acting too now if nothing else lol!... Spencer is having a 'hate-a-thon' about Kim and he's just cottoned onto Cosmo and is saying that "he knows exactly what he's doing... he's got a higher IQ than all of us combined!"... hahahaha!... Spencer is soooooo right!... lol!... sucker!!!!!... (sour grapes or what?)... lol!... the words that he is calling Kim are quite a nasty tirade... what a vile turd Spencer is!... he's definitely not a happy camper is he?... hahaha!... I love it that he's so pissed off lol!...

...now Nicola and Coleen are on their own and are talking about Cosmo... Coleen understands as to why Cosmo did what he did but bimboid Nicola can't grasp it... ha!... enough said!... Cosmo is now in the Diary Room and is pleading innocence in the matter and is still playing his "I was confused' act lol!... go Cosmo go!... lol!... the legend strikes again!...

...Nicola and Jamie are speaking to each other... they say something... moving on... and now Calum and Kim are talking and the conversation turns to Calum after Kim tells him "the thing that I like about you... I think that you are charming!" whereas Calum replies by bragging "I'm absolutely filthy behind closed doors though!"... (that must've been said to make all of the British female voting public swoon no doubt)... Kim says nothing at all and just takes a sip of her red wine lol!...

...Nicola is now talking to Heidi and Spencer and is saying that she has never voted for them and Spencer now calls Cosmo "that fucking piece of shit! blah! blah! blah!"... hahaha!... way to go to endear yourself to the British public that totally adore Cosmo you dumb-arsed twonk!... you'll probably wear the public wrath of a voting backlash for that now you idiot!... you've probably just sealed your own fate... haha!... I love it!... Heidi tries to tell him to shut up but he refuses to!... oooooh!... a split in their act?... (she's obviously the one with all of the intelligence in their partnership because she's realised that he's starting to crucify them with what he's saying)... now he's saying shit about Coleen... another much loved housemate by the British voting public... hahaha!... bye bye Spencer and Heidi!... lol!...

...Nicola now goes into the Diary Room after having a go at Jedwood :rolleyes::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... now she starts to blubber her tits off :rolleyes::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... she blubbers out something... moving on... urgh!... Jamie and Bianca are now kissing... **pass the vomit bucket please**... now Heidi and Spencer are in the Diary Room bitching on about Cosmo and now Nicola... and now Coleen!... bwahahahahahaha!... I'm so loving these two being played for suckers... they are such bad losers... they've been out-played by so many of the others that their collective egos can't handle it... they are in meltdown mode lol!...

...Nicola and Jessica are in the kitchen talking to each other... they say something... moving on... end of show... I have loved this episode with watching Spencer and Heidi's meltdown... they think that they are such great game players but they're being out-played by all but the potted plants in the house lol!... I can't wait for THEM to be voted out next and that Kim stays in the house... that would totally crush their egos forever lol!... he would not be able to live with himself if that happens... he's even told us all that!... please the British voting public... make it happen!... lol!... cheers.
I actually don't think it's Spencer and Heidi..it's just Spencer....she looked like she was trying to shut him up and looked embarressed.I saw a comment or article somewhere that she had filed for divorce from him..irreconcilable differences

I actually don't think it's Spencer and Heidi..it's just Spencer....she looked like she was trying to shut him up and looked embarressed.I saw a comment or article somewhere that she had filed for divorce from him..irreconcilable differences

...you are right Lindsay... I only say Spencer and Heidi because they're in there as one... but it is all Spencer ... she seemed to be embarrassed as you said but if you go in as one... the both of them are responsible for whatever the other says or does in my opinion... I don't particularly dislike Heidi... I just hate Spencer... he's a dickwad... I hope that they get voted out next... I really do... cheers.

I guess the game begins now. Spencer needs to draw lines, cause like it or not, he's in the fray. Nicola is an obvious target, and targeting her gets them Jedward and Kim as allies. Calum, Jamie and Coleen need to be addressed. Stacy is erratic, but anyone can beat her.

filed for divorce from him..irreconcilable differences

I doubted your statement so much that it took all of two minutes to find this... Their claim to "fame" outside of BB ended 7 years ago... Since then they've unsuccessfully made every desperate attempt at staying relevant and are completely broke... These two are made for each other and there's no way they'd have stayed together for as long as they have if they weren't...

Couple faked divorce for TV deal

Reality TV stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's divorce proceedings were planned to win them a new show.

The couple staged the break-up after learning their current show, The Hills, would not be picked up for another series, and Pratt says the split was designed to create fresh interest in his wife for a potential British TV project.

1288920820153.jpg

"The divorce was real - just the idea behind it was different than most people's," he told Life & Style magazine.

"Divorcing was the only way to keep Heidi's career going because everyone hated me so much. Look at Sandra Bullock - her divorce from Jesse James was the best thing to happen to her image."

The British TV deal fell through and the couple called off the divorce proceedings and reunited.

Now, facing bankruptcy after blowing through a $US10 million ($A9.97 million) fortune, Pratt says he's worried about the couple's future.

"I can't make regular money because I was playing such an unlikable character on TV to keep my cheques coming," he says.

"Who wants to hire the jerk from The Hills?"

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...faked-divorce-for-tv-deal-20101105-17glb.html

I doubted your statement so much that it took all of two minutes to find this... Their claim to "fame" outside of BB ended 7 years ago... Since then they've unsuccessfully made every desperate attempt at staying relevant and are completely broke... These two are made for each other and there's no way they'd have stayed together for as long as they have if they weren't...

...so now this all makes so much sense to me... this is the reason why Spencer is so pissed off with Cosmo picking them for 'eternal nominations'... they soooooo need the money... in that article that you put up Kingston... Spencer says two things that really stick out to me...

..."Divorcing was the only way to keep Heidi's career going because everyone hated me so much etc etc..."... and also... "I can't make regular money because I was playing such an unlikable character on TV to keep my cheques coming"...

...so!... it's all about Heidi's 'career' eh?... so being on 'Celebrity Big Brother' is supposed to relaunch her 'career'?... in what?... being a sly devious bimboid?... what 'talent' is she supposed to actually have I wonder?... so if her 'career' relaunches itself miraculously after this show (name me one person where this has actually ever actually happened?) what are you going to do Spencer?... leech off her like a pimp or whatever?...

...he says that he was "playing such an unlikable character on TV"... no he isn't... it's just naturally him... what he called Kim last night attests to that... he is such a blood sucking leech... the sooner that those two go the better... I so hope that Kim outlasts them in the house because he would still be moaning about it in his 90's while he's widdling wood on his front porch while reliving his 'glorious career' lol!... please the British public... let Kim last longer than those two I beg of you!... lol!... cheers.

it's all about Heidi's 'career'

The article was written in November of 2010... They were still hot off the presses and there was still a chance of salvaging some sort of "career"... That said I'm sure whatever delusions Spencer had 7 years ago have long since died... They're on CBB because it's really the only thing they can do... It's do or die now... So let's jump at whatever opportunity we can just to make rent...

...episode 20:... oh lookie!... in the promo it looks like Jessica and Calum have a little spat **yawn!... who really cares?**... and "Jamie scores an own goal!" is the blurb... and Nicola is chucking a tanty and is walking off... great!... so far it looks like a show about 4 odious people that I can't stand in the house!... why not throw Heidi and Spencer into the mix just to make me hate watching this episode before it even starts altogether?... (it looks like a torturous one to watch for me so far and the show hasn't even really started!)... :rage::punch::mad::rage::punch::mad::arghh::sorry:...

...they all wake up and Jamie tells Nicola that he 'dreamt' about her last night... her?... isn't she married?... and what about Bianca?... isn't she the one that he's trying to schtoomp?... what a creep... Stacey is ranting on to Cosmo and Coleen about Spencer calling Cosmo a 'piece of shit!' and is all riled up just after waking up what?... 10 seconds ago!... hahahaha!... what does she sprinkle on her cornflakes?... heroin or something?... how can she be so wound up after just getting out of bed?... lol!... (it's great to see that Scientology relaxes you so much!) :rolleyes::biggrin:... (it's a tad bit cringey with the way Stacey is sucking up to Cosmo... to me at least)...

...Calum and Jamie are sharing a bath (awwww!... how romantic!)... they say something... moving on... Km is now in the Diary Room (after clipping on her ponytail... I thought that it was real!)... she's talking about "what you see is not a corset... it's all natural flesh!"... WTF?... TOO MUCH INFORMATION KIM!... lol!... she tells all of us male viewers to "put your tongues away!... stop salivating!"... she does a series of giggles and then gets up and wafts away!... WTF? (part 2)... bwahahahahahahahahaha!... that is friggin' hilarious!... where the hell did THAT all come from?... funny as!... (I'm really starting to like the old bat (there... I've said it!:wideyed::woot::whistling::biggrin:)...

...Spencer and Heidi are whispering to each other... "Nicola is more dead than Kim to me!" whispers Spencer... they are really hurting... I love it!... Jamie walks out to the smoking area and tells Nicola/Coleen and Cosmo that he was in a great mood because he had a dream about her and "I was banging her!"... Coleen says "that's so sick!"... lol!... Jamie is such a creepy arsed turd... I so cannot stand him... Heidi and Spencer are still on their own licking their wounds... Cosmo is in the Diary room saying that they are running out of food because Jedwood eat so much lol!... (they're growing lads Cosmo lol!)...

...Jamie is talking to Bianca?... he says something... moving on... and now a task... it's 'Housemates Bingo"... Jedwood win first... they go into the 'bingo ballroom'... they get to pick who joins them next... they pick Heidi and Spencer... they join Jedwood... Nicola sits down and looks pissed off... (poor widdle diddums)... they pick Jessica next...Nicola figures out what is going on about who goes in... they are entertained by a magician... Kim gets picked next... Kim's actually smiling too!... Coleen is next... then Cosmo... (Spencer's face of hatred for Cosmo when he walked in guarantee's yet another nail in their coffin for the eviction for sure)...

...Nicola says forlornly "they know how to kick you while you're down don't they... they full on hate me don't they?"... ooooooooh!... you mean the same way that you keep kicking away at Jedwood all of the time Nicola?... it's not very nice is it dear?... herein lies the lesson!... so it's only you that they hate is it?... she starts to blubber... they all start feeling sorry for her inside... now Spencer is bemoaning about 'alliances' and groups... hahaha!... his 'game plan' has really blown up in his face hasn't it?... Stacey is next and Nicola's blubbering worked... she is in the room next... oh lookie!... she's suddenly all bright and happy again... how about that?... this is the look of pure hatred that spoilt child blubberguts Spencer has on his face when Cosmo and then Nicola walk in... both times the expressions are the same...

grrrrrr....gif 2017-01-23_14-28-23.jpg

...his whole world is crumbling down around him and there's sweet fuck all that he can do about it... the fact that almost everyone has out played him must be killing him inside... so much for his bragging of being 'master players' when they were going into the house lol!...

...a male stripper is now in the 'bingo room'... Cosmo gives one of his famous WTF? looks lol!... Bianca goes in next which leaves Calum and Jamie outside in the cold nursing their deflated egos lol!... Jamie "can't feel his toes"... his moaning worked... he gets called in and leaves Calum outside... alone... as Jamie walks in the party finishes and the lights turn off... end of task...

...Jedwood are messing around in the 'snug' room and break a table lol!... Nicola goes to Spencer and Heidi and does a grovelling apology to them for them to 'forgive her'... oh FFS!... what are you?... a friggin' weeney-bopper at School or something?... I half expect Heidi and Spencer to say "you're dropped!" next... who gives a shit about what they think or say?... whatever happened to your pride and dignity Nicola?... I give up!... awks city or what?... they lay there like a King and Queen deciding whether to chop off one of their peasants heads or not... of course Spencer being so nice and gracious rips into her like a rabid Hyena on heat and says that he doesn't believe her... she grovels even more... Heidi tries to be nice but they still don't 'forgive' her... seriously Nicola... why do you give a shit about what they feel?... who cares?... they say continuously that "it's just a game" so why care?... anyway... after 2 more weeks you'll never see them again but the world would've seen your pathetic awkward grovelling beg for forgiveness in the meantime... what is wrong with you?... end of rant...:punch::rage::mad:...

...Calum is now talking to Nicola... they say something... movin... oh wait!... he tells her that she "did well" when talking to Heidi and Spencer... DID WELL?... she made an idiot of herself!... what a schmuck he is!... now... moving on... Stacey is now talking to Heidi and Spencer and is telling them that some people in the house are feeling 'intimidated' by Spencer (cue the massive argument that is about to ensue no doubt)... huh?... what's happened?... Stacey didn't have a full blown argument with them for the airtime!... what the hell is going on?... I'm... I'm... so confused!!!!!!...

...Jessica has some 'advice' for Nicola?... bwahahahahahahaha!... what?... whenever someone speaks bawl yer tits off?... I can't listen to this... MOVING ON!... Calum walks up to them to 'console' them and both girls get up and walk away from the self appointed 'Superstud'... the 'Mr Charisma' of the house... he'll obviously be pissed off now that he's been 'mugged off' by TWO females in the house... he'll be thinking that all of the female voters will be thinking that 'he lost it' and will be going into full blown sulky mood now no doubt lol!... stick that up your ego's arse Calum lol!... he turns to his 'buddy' Jamie and says "what the fuck?... amateurs mate!... amateurs!"... what?... that's the best response that you've got Calum?... amateurs in what?... I don't get it... does anyone else know what he means by that?... ha!... you're not as clever as you think you are... are you sunshine?...

...Calum and Jamie are now talking about them... Jessica walks back in... they say something... now Jessica and Calum are having some sort of 'disagreement' and Calum walks off... hahaha!... so much for being 'charismatic' eh?... lol!... now Jamie is telling Heidi and Spencer that "Nicole fuckin' loves you!"... they won't have a bar of it... the more that Jamie speaks the more of a dick he sounds...

...now Jessica and Bianca are saying some drivel about 'Nicol-gate'... Calum walks back in and passes by and can't help himself and buts in... now he's getting pissed off with Jessica once again and again walks out... Jamie/Nicola and Coleen are now in the kitchen and Jamie now struts his stuff and keeps saying "talk to me babe"... she refuses to... (he's strutting around like a peacock around her... more like a pee-wee cock)... she walks away from him... jeez he's a fucking dickwad!... he's so full of himself... fuck off and leave her alone already!... she's made it abundantly clear on many occasions that she wants him to leave her alone... what he says next just goes to show how full of himself he is... he says... HE SAYS... "I've got on with everyone... do you know what I mean?... I don't want to 'pull rank' on you but..."... blurgh!... say what?... "I DON'T WANT TO PULL RANK ON YOU BUT?..."... what the fuckity what?... what the hell is THAT all about?... he doesn't want to pull 'rank'... he needs to stop pulling something and it's definitely not 'rank'... does he actually think in that feeble pittance of a brain of his that he's someone of some importance?... someone of ANY importance whatsoever... hahaha!... what a sad and delusional little man...she reads him the riot act and storms off lol!... end of show...

...hahaha!... what a show about absolute nothing at all tonight... I knew from the start of the promo that it was going to be like this... but I guess that it's like watching a car crash... you can't help but look sometimes... cheers.

Back