Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

Stacy Francis is a member of Scientology/Nation of Islam... Just remember that a vote for Stacy is a vote for Xenu and a vote for the abuses that go on in these organizations...

Scientology 'Mean Girls' Kirstie Alley & 'The X-Factor' Star Stacy Francis Team Up Against Leah Remini, Her Sister Claims

Kirstie Alley isn’t the only Scientologist posting cryptic tweets in the wake of Leah Remini’s departure from the church.

Leah’s sister, Nicole Remini-Wiskow tells RadarOnline.com that The X Factor star Stacy Francis, who once performed at Scientology functions, is standing alongside Kirstie in making Leah’s life miserable.

On Sunday night, Kirstie tweeted a mysterious message to Stacy: “Oy!!! are you coming Tuesday night?? M has the details!”

As RadarOnline.com reported, Scientology critic Tony Ortega claimed that Kirstie hosted a Scientology crisis meeting at the home of Melinda Brownstone.

From Thetans to Xenu! Seven Things You Didn’t Know About Scientology

On Tuesday, Stacy then retweeted Kirstie’s post insisting her tweets about being betrayed by a friend were not about Leah.

Leah’s sister responded on Twitter, writing: “We know this girl who will have a show about being a Christian in Hollywood. Yet, she is siding with people who acting [sic] in evil. Interesting.” (Stacy has said she is in the “beginning stages” of filming a reality show.)

Stacy then responded with “nasty things on Twitter” in a Mean Girls like barrage, Nicole says.

Stacy deleted the tweets, but in messages recovered by RadarOnline.com, she writes, “People are so shady!! Say it if you got the nerve! Say it! don’t be cryptic!! Get the balls to say it to me! AND!ONLY IF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!…DON’T BE A **** STARTER @nicoleremini YOU BETTER NOT BE TWEETIN ABOUT ME! Oh and nice you are friends again with your OWN SISTER Don’t do it…DEAR SELF>>>>>>GO TO BED! Dealing with bulimic crazy people won’t help you tonight.”

“Like, really?” Nicole says…”Wait a minute Stacy. We were the only ones that stood by you when your family and friends all abandoned you when you got pregnant by that mysterious man whose name we’re not supposed to mention.” Stacy’s baby daddy is Bishop Noel Jones, as RadarOnline.com has reported.

“Leah gave her money,” Nicole claims. “When Stacy wanted to be on The X Factor Leah set that up for her. My sister let her back into her life and all of a sudden she goes and writes this nasty tweet.”

“Leah is not the type of person to cause trouble like that,” Nicole says, and she’s shocked to see former friends go by the wayside. “We had no idea it was going to be like this.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...to-slam-leah-remini-her-sister-nicole-claims/

Stacy Francis Reaches Out

I wonder if Stacy Francis considers herself a scientologist or a member of the NOI? Or are they one and the same? Or is she neither?

The scientology poster girl and Tom Cruise serenader is delivering messages from Louis Farrakhan?

Which way does this woman roll?

Based on her public statements and actions, it seems to depend on where the perceived advantage for Stacy Francis is…

But regardless of the answer to that puzzle: Taking advantage of the Lamar Odom tragedy to try to get a foot in the door…. with a tweet.

That’s just crass no matter who you are.

FullSizeRender.jpg

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/stacy-francis-reaches-out/

Here she is preforming at Tom Cruise's birthday party which was organized and staffed by cult members...

Do love the intro for this series - easily the best C5 have done, as is the house.

Sadly though that's about the only thing the show has going for it. An All Star series should not have the lowest launch ratings in the shows history.

Do love the intro for this series - easily the best C5 have done, as is the house.

IMO C5 have always had a strong visual branding for BB... Their house designs have also been superior to almost anything C4 put out... Even when they are using the same tired layout year on year...

An All Star series should not have the lowest launch ratings in the shows history.

I hardly consider this an "All-Star series" considering it only takes in to account the last 5 years of the show...

It isn't literally an ALL Stars series. Where's the C4 housemates? You could argue it's a C5 program now but that changes the actual name of the show. Call it C5 Stars.

So far it's lucidly dull, I want to enjoy it but found myself drifting away less than halfway. Am hoping that it'll pick up.

It isn't literally an ALL Stars series. Where's the C4 housemates? You could argue it's a C5 program now but that changes the actual name of the show. Call it C5 Stars.

So far it's lucidly dull, I want to enjoy it but found myself drifting away less than halfway. Am hoping that it'll pick up.

You're preaching to the converted but in C5's defense they've produced 12 series if you count the current series in the 5 years they've had the show... It should also be noted that there are only 4 C5 series that are not currently represented... C4 produced 7 series in total and produced their own version of "All-stars" before BB departed the network...

You're preaching to the converted but in C5's defense they've produced 12 series if you count the current series in the 5 years they've had the show... It should also be noted that there are only 4 C5 series that are not currently represented... C4 produced 7 series in total and produced their own version of "All-stars" before BB departed the network...

Well obviously since there's two celebrity seasons a year, they are going to produce more. I am not saying for every single series to be represented as that would be merely impossible. But you'd think it would be a bit false calling it an "All Stars" since they've only included a small quantity of the show's history. I realise that there was a version dedicated to C4. It should have been more specific. I accept C4 calling their series 'Ultimate Big Brother' considering it was the only network at the time.

I wonder about Spencer's strategy. Going in hard, obviously manulative, frank about 'playing a game'; if he gets a bite and makes people react then people won't want to see him go. Also, being like thins from the start, people will get used to it, and if he shows some vulnerability later, then that looks like growth, and people will think 'Aww, he's a nice guy under all that...', when if he went in and acted nice then someone suspected that this game show contestant might be 'a game player'*, then for some reason they'd all hate him.

I have never seen Speidi in action. I only know him from his old RHAP Podcast with Tyson Apostle. The highlights of that show were always when Spencer went into details about his rediculous LA excesses, like when he had a wizard in his entourage.

*Screamed in the voice of that foolish eyebrow person.

Hate seeing the prior Other House being so underused now. Wish they would merge both houses together if they aren't gonna use it for anything more than tasks or parties. We might actually get a completely new house layout then.

Hate seeing the prior Other House being so underused now. Wish they would merge both houses together if they aren't gonna use it for anything more than tasks or parties. We might actually get a completely new house layout then.

The extension looks cheap to me... With that said HM's are bound to realize something's up if they plan on keeping anything remotely secret.... I'm really starting to link that keeping it an ever changing task area is perfectly fine...

Started 3 days ago... I am boycotting until Stacy Francis is gone... I refuse to support anyone involved in the cult of Scientology...
I am always 3 days behind..

I caught up yesterday. I seriously don't even recognise most of them.

Apart from bighairitis, I am finding Stacy okay. While it is early days, they all seem okay. Jedward entered yesterday which left me pondering "who the fuck is Jedward?!"

Day 4 today and I am officially addicted.

Hey I will tell you a shameful secret. While I consider myself to be a hopeless BB addict, I never ever watch the first episode of the housemates entering the house!

Like: Speidi. They are playing a whole different game to the rest of them. Everything they do has a strategy behind it, and I am fascinated to see how it turns out.
Jedward. I like these guys. They are funny guys. One fully commits to it, and may actually be a harmless, mindless twit, while the other sees how insane it all is, but is being a jedward anyway. James. He seems to be watching things the same way I am. Brandon. Nice vibe. Ray J. Think he'll be cool once he relaxes a bit.

Dislike: Stacey. The Mum. The whiney one who had a fight with Spencer. Maybe the Nolan sister.

Others: I honestly can't differentiate the blondes, and Jasmine looks as though she may be starting a 3 way, because it is the only way she knows how to be interesting. Jamie seems okay.

Hey I will tell you a shameful secret. While I consider myself to be a hopeless BB addict, I never ever watch the first episode of the housemates entering the house!
I watched the launch and don't blame you there, it kinda put me off watching any more. I have watched one further episode and still not convinced ...but I'll try.

I think there is some pretty good potential for this house to blow up. A couple of them are wound pretty tight and a couple of them love prodding and pushing.

Spencer- obviously winding people up is his gig, he doesn't give a fuck, he is getting paid big money to do it,

James Jordan - I actually hate this dude. He is just plain nasty, he was vile in his season and his true colours are about to come out.

Callum - fakest in the house. He is a ticking time bomb. Stressing over his mum, stressing over not being seen as Mt Perfect, Wait til he gets some booze in him and watch.

The other blonde chick, not Bianca. She will crack.

Colleen trouble maker

Stacey is likeable but you just get the feeling somebody will say or do something to set her off, maybe more tears and soaking rather than drama.

I feel an explosion is imminent. I hope so anyway it has been very subdued thus far.

I love Jedward. First saw them on CBB and have loved them ever since. They remind me of Marilyn Monroe, a lot of people don't realise how smart you have to be to be a dumb blond. And those dumb blonds are apparently worth £6 million now. Not too shabby.
I love watching their interviews, mostly with middle-aged male hosts, because that's TV. Middle-aged male hosts hate Jedward and don't have the manners to hide it, but Jedward don't care, they recognise it and then shut out the host, on their own show. Pretty funny to watch. They play their own game, which makes them perfect for BB. Only thing is that they don't get sucked into other people's storylines, which cuts down their airtime.

Back