Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother tipped for later this year

I called Channel Nine Publicity 0299652727
much to my surprise
I asked if big brother was coming back (I knew she wouldn't say)
I told her I have sources Within channel nine that have told me that it is and I was wondering if you could shed some light and then she went to ask

who i was
where i was
who my sources

I told her that they are irrelevant to why I'm calling she said she cant comment and that channel nine haven't made a decision as of yet and she said why am I calling and then went back to the questions (mind you she sounded very nervous like she couldn't say things)
then she said she has to go I tried to speak but she hung up.
So basically you rang and obtained absolutely nothing new.

GREAT NEWS UPDATE BRO

The Idea of a Celebrity Big Brother has been pitched to Channel 9 but they have NOT confirmed or denied it will happen.

I hope they reject the idea. Besides we already have "I'm A Celebrity" on Ten which would be far superior to anything Nine would come up with for Celeb BB.

I'd rather go without BB for a while if it means a normal series can be revived on another network... :whistling: or if Nine really wants to keep the show then they should go with a normal series instead of a lazy Celeb series though personally I'm not really keen for Nine to continue running the show.

Sonia was on Kyle and jackie o this morning and basically confirmed that 9 are considering celeb BB but don't know if they'll be able to fit it in. She didn't reveal much we don't know already but it's a good little interview if someone wants to track it down. Kyle kept asking about normal BB, gotta love him.

Last edited:
:)
Sonia was on Kyle and jackie o this morning and basically confirmed that 9 are considering celeb BB but don't know if they'll be able to fit it in. She didn't reveal much we don't know already but it's a good little interview if someone wants to track it down. Kyle kept asking about normal BB, gotta love him.

@Kegztaa

""It's very possible it could happen" @SoniaKruger talking about Celebrity Big Brother on @Channel9 #KJSHOW #BBAU"

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/27415-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-271 Sonia's on from the 54 minute mark. 57 minute mark for BB.

Sonia says "they're looking at the casting" .... "international names" .... "if it can fit into the schedule"
At least we are getting something official. Not much ...but something. :)

This all sounds like Nine trying to keep the rights from potentially switching hands to me... And Endemol is desperately trying to keep the show afloat... I mean there has to be some sort of arterial motive here... Why the sudden renewed interest in a show they had pretty much left for dead? Especially investing money in to a celeb series...

This is all still idle talk... I'd be surprised at this point if anything ACTUALLY materializes in 2015...

This all sounds like Nine trying to keep the rights from potentially switching hands to me... And Endemol is desperately trying to keep the show afloat... I mean there has to be some sort of arterial motive here... Why the sudden renewed interest in a show they had pretty much left for dead? Especially investing money in to a celeb series...

This is all still idle talk... I'd be surprised at this point if anything ACTUALLY materializes in 2015...

Ever think about the success of 'i'm a celebrity get me out of here'. Probably why they are looking into it.

image-jpg.48848
Meh.

Besides telling the world that she would fuck her ex-husband with a strap-on dildo and would also fist him, she didn't really do anything while in the BBUK house.

Meh.

Besides telling the world that she would fuck her ex-husband with a strap-on dildo and would also fist him, she didn't really do anything while in the BBUK house.
Wut¿

Back