Skip to main content

Cat popular?

Yes... People are voting for her!
duh.gif

Yeah, ridiculous. The save votes are meant to weed out those like her. She's the Sharon of this year. Nice but not much more.

I'm astounded that she got more votes than others who are doing more for the show? I think bb shouldn't have even showed her upset (sympathy votes) and crushing on lawson. There wouldn't be anything else of her.

I guess I can't say much as I'm not voting this year, but for those who vote she still should have attracted the least as there isn't much there to vote on for her.

Isn't Cat the eldest? Stands to reason that she would know more people with larger disposable incomes willing to lay down money for her.

HOWEVER, that much of a lead coupled with zero presence on facebook, twitter and here... doesn't really add up.

In any case, Prallah have MERCY on ha SOUL if Prisus is evicted tomorrow.

I'm glad she got saved but I'm very surprised it was by a huge margin!

Many on this forum will disagree with me, but I honestly don't care if someone who is 'boring' wins as long as they have good qualities.

It seems like Cat is coming out of her shell anyway.

Yeah, ridiculous. The save votes are meant to weed out those like her. She's the Sharon of this year. Nice but not much more.

I'm astounded that she got more votes than others who are doing more for the show? I think bb shouldn't have even showed her upset (sympathy votes) and crushing on lawson. There wouldn't be anything else of her.

I guess I can't say much as I'm not voting this year, but for those who vote she still should have attracted the least as there isn't much there to vote on for her.

Exactly! Ugh. So upset that she got the most votes! A massive fuck you to the housemates that actually give to the show.

*meh*

She's not the first one to suck in votes, it's happened quite regularly in previous seasons as well difference being I actually don't mind her unlike beneficiaries of sympathy votes in past seasons.

Back