Skip to main content

Brain Teasers.......

Hmmm. It sounds like it might be tr-something.

Is it a troll?

No surprises here... Stepford wife number one takes the bait and runs with it.

I am starting to think if you actually had an original thought your brain would implode in shock.

Oops! Sorry, [MENTION=899]kxk[/MENTION]! I made a rookie mistake and didn't read to the end. Is it a 'literal' or something like that?

Don't apologies, it was a thinly veiled character assassination at best, and in all fairness to you, not many make it to the end of a kxk post.

I am still waiting for her elusive hint, other wise this whole exercise was simply pointless, or to quote kxk's cut and pasted bollocks, "an epic phail".

I love the fact you even post a picture to try and divert the crazy ladies (me included) attention and stop the retarded back and forth bickering. Like most men you will go to any lengths to stop the madness! Ha!

...lol!... you were all supposed to sublimely stare at that picture without realising that it's supposed to calm you all down but methinks that my sneaky little man plan didn't work somehow... um... perhaps if you all stare into this one instead?...

tumblr_mesdjjpcgu1rvn6njo1_500.gif

You are a sweet man, if you were 30 years younger and 50kg lighter I would {Edited and censored by Admin: lewd language, inappropriate conduct and blatant misuse of a feather duster and a cup of icecubes}

...lol!... **Sticky blushes**... you would?... you would do what?... **Sticky searches the memory banks within his feeble brain to think of what TraLa is referring to**... (the penny drops)... OMFG!!!!!!... I... erm... I um... ooer... um... here's another illusion... yes... that's it... here's... here's another illusion... erm... cheers.

tumblr_mfes5ccjzl1rvn6njo1_500.gif

...lol!... **Sticky blushes**... you would?... you would do what?... **Sticky searches the memory banks within his feeble brain to think of what TraLa is referring to**... (the penny drops)... OMFG!!!!!!... I... erm... I um... ooer... um... here's another illusion... yes... that's it... here's... here's another illusion... erm... cheers.

Lol!!!!

I see what you're thinking Sticky, naughty naughty!!!! Lol!!!!
:D :D

Lol!!!!

I see what you're thinking Sticky, naughty naughty!!!! Lol!!!!
:D :D

...who?... me?... (**Sticky tries to act innocent**)... I have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about Topaz... um... aw nuts!... caught out again!... **Sticky blushes yet again**... I thought that I'd get away with that thought... good pickup Topaz lol!... I must admit though it does look kind of... sort of... well rude... what with the throbbing... undulating... rhythmical waves of... um... er... yeah... I'll shut up now methinks before I dig myself into a hole... erm... I mean... I don't want to get sucked into a ... um... oh god!... I really will shut up now... cheers.

Here's something to think about.....

[video=youtube;S4JGKEg5Oxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S4JGKEg5Oxc[/video]

...I'll state it right here... right now Topaz... I will NEVER be able to solve that puzzle... not even in a month of Sundays lol!... so I might as well move onto something else... how about this...

tumblr_md79a1t8M41rvn6njo1_500.gif

...and this... cheers.

tumblr_memrgkVfmU1rvn6njo1_400.gif

Here's something to think about.....

[video=youtube;S4JGKEg5Oxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S4JGKEg5Oxc[/video]

Ok.... here we go!

The 3 men paid $30 for a room when in fact the price was $25.
Once the mistake was found the $5 was to be returned to the 3 men.
The Bellboy gave the 3 men $1 each and kept $2, lets call that a tip, that is a total of $5.
$25 + $5 = $30

This video shows how a play on words can confuse people, a scammer's paradise!

If I had 10 shrubs to plant but I wanted 5 rows and each row to have 4 shrubs, how would I plant them?

If I had 10 shrubs to plant but I wanted 5 rows and each row to have 4 shrubs, how would I plant them?

I got this people!

With a shovel and in the ground!

Boo Yeah! Now give me my mofo prize!

Ok, so [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] has the shovel and is ready to dig....
We need 5 rows of shrubs, each row must have 4 shrubs, remembering we only have 10 shrubs to plant.
Any ideas???

Ok, so [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] has the shovel and is ready to dig....
We need 5 rows of shrubs, each row must have 4 shrubs, remembering we only have 10 shrubs to plant.
Any ideas???

I will post the answer tomorrow night.

Back