Skip to main content

Brain Teasers.......

[MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] I tried squinting again..... [man and woman dancing], funny how some things are so much clearer in the morning! lol!!!!

highlight between [] for my second attempt.

No way, Topaz! I can't see anything!

Well, it's not a brain teaser, but I love this image. I'm off to sleep; see you on the other side...

12_03_2009_0923574001236851789_erik_johansson.jpg

...I found the 3 ladybugs straight away... I found two of the faces but for the life of me cannot find the third face... if I can't sleep tonight Topaz I'm holding you totally responsible lol!... I guess I'd better keep on searching... cheers.

[MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION], how did you sleep last night ? :)

...I kind of dozed off eventually... I still cannot find that third face... I can see two faces at the bottom half of the image and saw the ladybugs straight away... but that third face?... stuffed if I know... I've looked at it heaps too!... (bloody stupid illusion... lol!)...

...by the way... that last illusion is a ripper... cheers.

...I kind of dozed off eventually... I still cannot find that third face... I can see two faces at the bottom half of the image and saw the ladybugs straight away... but that third face?... stuffed if I know... I've looked at it heaps too!... (bloody stupid illusion... lol!)...

...by the way... that last illusion is a ripper... cheers.

Do you want a clue?

Highlight here if you do > Locate the ladybug in the middle and count 4 beans down to the left on an angle <

No guarantees the above information will find you your third face but it may! lol!!! :)

... some illusions for you... I love this one...

Amazing-Anamorphic-Illusions_2.gif

...this reminds me of the TV show 'Time Tunnel'...

timetunnel_out.gif

...this is quite cleverly done...

best_animated_gif_miniature_ferrari.gif

...and here is me pondering about the world around me... cheers.

best-gifs-pt8-trippy2.gif

Amazing-Anamorphic-Illusions_2.gif

I love this one [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION].
I found this video, such a great find Sticky!!!!

[video=youtube;-nfpr_Q3VDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-nfpr_Q3VDc[/video]

Do you want a clue?

Highlight here if you do > Locate the ladybug in the middle and count 4 beans down to the left on an angle <

No guarantees the above information will find you your third face but it may! lol!!! :)

...ha!... found it thanks to you Topaz... I don't think that I would've ever found that... great illusion... it was doing my head in... lol!... thankyou again Topaz...cheers.

...ha!... found it thanks to you Topaz... I don't think that I would've ever found that... great illusion... it was doing my head in... lol!... thankyou again Topaz...cheers.

Glad the clue helped.
I don't understand how I can find one face easily each time and yet struggle with the other two every time I look at it!!!!
It's as if they disappear!!! :confused:

Back