Skip to main content

Brain Teasers.......

Ok, so [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] has the shovel and is ready to dig....
We need 5 rows of shrubs, each row must have 4 shrubs, remembering we only have 10 shrubs to plant.
Any ideas???

^Maybe like this (yellow = shrub) ?

View attachment 31364

That's perfect Daltrim!!!!!
lifting_golden_star_sm_wm.gif

Good grief! That's so clever, Daltrim! I would never have come up with that!

...me neither Jam... I was thinking along the lines of one of these>>> * <<< ... types of patterns but not a pentagram?... pentagon?... pentathingy... cheers.

I'm just popping in here to um, give you the answer to that old puzzle I posed and then ran off to the mountains for a wedding....sorry I left you hanging and forgot it.

Jam, your there - it's the urban dictionary listing for the literal mind - fascinating, some people are imprisoned by it, and at it's extreme it's isolating and quite sad.

And then there is literal'net; internet nitpicking about nothing more or less.

The human mind is interesting isn't it.

I'm just popping in here to um, give you the answer to that old puzzle I posed and then ran off to the mountains for a wedding....sorry I left you hanging and forgot it.

Jam, your there - it's the urban dictionary listing for the literal mind - fascinating, some people are imprisoned by it, and at it's extreme it's isolating and quite sad.

And then there is literal'net; internet nitpicking about nothing more or less.

The human mind is interesting isn't it.

Left us hanging?

Given the amount of interest that ensued, I would suggest the only person that was hanging (from a rope of pure awkwardness) was you.

Your transparency is hilarious, as the responses to your "teaser" demonstrated.

I think your snide generalisations to incite a retarded pack mentality under the guise of a poorly written brain teaser says more about you than it does anyone else.

Good work though, you put the EPIC in your EPIC PHAIL.

This picture is taken on One House Bay in Greece. The water is so clear that the boat seems to b.jpg

...apparently the waters in 'One House Bay' in Greece are so clear that this boat looks like it is floating above the water... a great illusion methinks... cheers.

Back