Skip to main content

Brain Teasers.......

I'll give a hint (btw, I spent HOURS on this one last night and was on the right track when had to give up to go attend to something, uh, someone else :D).

It's prolly best you print it off.

Hint++ (and this is as far as I worked out last night after determining it wasn't a tradition "magic eye" thang), put it somewhere flat where you can look at it from another POV ... such as from near the edge of the paper towards the middle. I "believe" I started to properly see on of the words in the sentence but was distracted by a certain lass opening a fridge near me and whose soft rear portions became far more interesting to me than a bit of paper laying out on the kitchen bench breadboard. lol.

Anyhoo, where were we ?

Oh yeah, you've printed it out, put it out somewhere flat, looking at it from the edge to the middle.

Now. Rotate ...

... the printout. :D

regarDS

...that is a brilliant illusion Derspatz... I now know the exact answer to the puzzle because of your help... thankyou... how clever... at first you only see weird shapes and lines then someone helps and a miracle happens... (if anyone wishes to know the answer just PM me and I'll let you know lol!)... a great illusion Derspatz... it was doing my head in for a while there... (I'm glad to see that you got your priorities right and paid attention to your lass first Ders lol!)... cheers.

Stare into the center of the image....

9e237775971c9223506639fd26fc1b88.jpg

I'll give a hint (btw, I spent HOURS on this one last night and was on the right track when had to give up to go attend to something, uh, someone else :D).

It's prolly best you print it off.

Hint++ (and this is as far as I worked out last night after determining it wasn't a tradition "magic eye" thang), put it somewhere flat where you can look at it from another POV ... such as from near the edge of the paper towards the middle. I "believe" I started to properly see on of the words in the sentence but was distracted by a certain lass opening a fridge near me and whose soft rear portions became far more interesting to me than a bit of paper laying out on the kitchen bench breadboard. lol.

Anyhoo, where were we ?

Oh yeah, you've printed it out, put it out somewhere flat, looking at it from the edge to the middle.

Now. Rotate ...

... the printout. :D

regarDS

I'm still trying..... :(

I'm not giving up!!!

It's a tricky one [MENTION=355]derspatz[/MENTION].

...Topaz I couldn't see the answer until I printed it out as instructed by Derspatz... (I've actually got images of the answer and will post them if Derspatz gives me the go-ahead... I did them in Photoshop)... once I printed it out and looked as he said it all fell into place... a great illusion... cheers.

...these are not exactly illusions... they are photos of the inside of musical instruments as you've never seen before... I think that they look amazing... I think that the first two are from the inside of a violin (musos please correct me if I'm wrong lol)...

Inside-Instruments.jpg

Inside-Instruments-04.jpg

...this one I'm guessing is from within an acoustic guitar?...

Inside-Instruments-02.jpg

...this one a flute perhaps?...

Inside-Instruments-03.jpg

...and I guess the inside of a church organ or something similar?...

1308351257269321.jpg

1308351257269377.jpg

...whether my guessing is right or wrong the images are still incredible methinks... cheers.

Stare into the center of the image....

9e237775971c9223506639fd26fc1b88.jpg

...it seems to me that when you do stare into it the lines from the outside rings appear to elongate towards the middle... that's how I see it anyway... thanks for the illusion Topaz... cheers.

...Topaz I couldn't see the answer until I printed it out as instructed by Derspatz... (I've actually got images of the answer and will post them if Derspatz gives me the go-ahead... I did them in Photoshop)... once I printed it out and looked as he said it all fell into place... a great illusion... cheers.

go for it sticky, I was gunna work on trying to photograph from the correct angle later next week but if you've already managed a better way, then share away I reckon ! :)

regarDS

go for it sticky, I was gunna work on trying to photograph from the correct angle later next week but if you've already managed a better way, then share away I reckon ! :)

regarDS

...ok Derspatz... no worries... I'll post them tomorrow night so that people can try to solve it for themselves first... if anyone wishes to see it tonight just say so and I'll post the answer... cheers.

regarDS

...ok Derspatz... no worries... I'll post them tomorrow night so that people can try to solve it for themselves first... if anyone wishes to see it tonight just say so and I'll post the answer... cheers.

I'm still trying..... I must be doing something wrong!!! lol!!!
I thought I saw something and then lost it.
Time is against me, I've been rather busy but when I think of it I have another look.

at first you only see weird shapes and lines then someone helps and a miracle happens...

heh ;)

Topaz, print it off, lay it flat on a suitable sized hardcover book or something (I used a breadboard) and look from the bottom edge of the printout towards the middle. Like, literally look from the thin edge of the printout.

No good looking it from the top. Must look from the edge.

The little/thin lines ARE the words and when you look from the edge, their length shrinks to become words thanks to the intersections of thick lines..

After you've spotted the first line, rotate the image a quarter turn anti-clockwise and the next line will appear ... then rotate again.

... oh, and our sticky has actually already provided the hidden message.
:)

regarDS

...here is the answer to Derspatz's fantastic puzzle...

hidden message answer.jpg

...when you look at each rotation of the page you will see the answer build up which reads...

atfirstyouonlysee.jpg

weirdshapesandlines.jpg

thensomeonehelps.jpg

andamiraclehappens.jpg

...the full text is... 'at first you only see weird shapes and lines then someone helps and a miracle happens'... that puzzle was a mind bender... thanks for the tips Derspatz... cheers.

OMG.... That was incredible!!!!

I wasn't able to do it [MENTION=355]derspatz[/MENTION], even with all your help. I did see words or thought I did, I wasn't close at all!!!!!

Thanks [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION], great post with the answer Sticky. This was hard for me just like that Mickey Mouse illusion you once posted.

I have it printed and I will continue to try but my eyes need to recover.... lol!!!!!

Thanks again guys, that was a great brain teaser!!!!

...hey Topaz... I bet that you thought this thread had died eh?... don't worry... uncle Sticky has come to the rescue... here are a few things that I have stumbled across in my Internet tracking... enjoy...

getyourarseuphere.jpg

eschersfuneralbyjabberwoc.gif

...I like these shelves... they do my head in...

weirdshelves-tb.jpg

Hexacloud-Modular-Shelving.jpg

...a different take on an old favourite...

fgsjsjg.jpg

...well I hope that you enjoyed them Topaz... cheers.

Awww, thanks Sticky!

Yep, I had buried this thread and laid down the flowers...... you are a marvel Sticky, just when I thought we had done them all!!!

tumblr_la56e7y4d61qe6mn3o1_400.gif

Back