Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

Actually I disagree with part of what you're saying. The half marathon thing, for example, was included - I just finished watching all of BB05 and it was there. I don't believe any of the Channel 10 seasons were that manipulated though. This is actually the first I'm ever hearing about Vesna tbh.

Certainly not as manipulated as now. But I did remember reading threads about Dean making really weird threatening jokes about Tim, that I never saw aired (must have seen it on the live stream). Like joking about letting him catch fire or get hurt in really weird ways, post kanga-gate. I wish I could find those threads again. Anyway, I saw posters theorize that he was never brought up on threatening behaviour because he already had two strikes.

Looking back, I found it weird they aired Heath's punishment for his turkey slap. Wouldn't the majority of the audience, who never watched the live thread or went online, just be confused as to why he got a strike? Just seems odd.

She was ungrateful, I'd let Ash put his junk in my face any day! NOM NOM NOM!

fniqouenfo284024g
rip.gif

Certainly not as manipulated as now. But I did remember reading threads about Dean making really weird threatening jokes about Tim, that I never saw aired (must have seen it on the live stream). Like joking about letting him catch fire or get hurt in really weird ways, post kanga-gate. I wish I could find those threads again. Anyway, I saw posters theorize that he was never brought up on threatening behaviour because he already had two strikes.

Looking back, I found it weird they aired Heath's punishment for his turkey slap. Wouldn't the majority of the audience, who never watched the live thread or went online, just be confused as to why he got a strike? Just seems odd.
I don't rewatch past seasons so I could be wrong but I seem to recall that Dean got a warning for getting a little 'physical' with Tim on certain occasions. He might've even received a warning/strike for it as well. Predictably he dismissed it as boys being boys play fighting what-have-you but I think there was more to it than that, there was a clear intent to demonstrate dominance on Dean's part. I stand by what I've stated previously in that I thought Dean was biggest douche bag the show has ever seen as he was both a physical and verbal bully.

I don't rewatch past seasons so I could be wrong but I seem to recall that Dean got a warning for getting a little 'physical' with Tim on certain occasions. He might've even received a warning/strike for it as well. Predictably he dismissed it as boys being boys play fighting what-have-you but I think there was more to it than that, there was a clear intent to demonstrate dominance on Dean's part. I stand by what I've stated previously in that I thought Dean was biggest douche bag the show has ever seen as he was both a physical and verbal bully.

I only remember one time where they showed Dean doing that stuff. He was mimicking a gorilla and then jumped on someone (can't remember who) and started humping them really aggressively. It literally looked like an animal kingdom documentary where the big one is establishing dominance.

I do remember Tim, Vesna, Mel, Geneva and Gianna all talking about how they had never seen anyone behave the way Dean did. Pushing, poking, dominating and just being flat out rude. It strikes me as weird that so many housemates brought that up so often and we saw so little of it in the daily shows. I would agree with your assessment, based solely on the edited daily show, let alone the posts I saw about what was seen on the live stream.

I think Emma from '07 was the nastiest houseguest of them all. She reminds me of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. Not just in personality...but add a blond wig and a lot of silicone, they could be twins...

Out of boredom, I binge-watched BB08 from start to finish. I noticed it had some really nasty bullies and detestable people all round - Something I didn't quite perceive when in 2008 as I was a bit too young and naïve.

Nobbi was a sly, deplorable bully. Rory and Ben may have had more heart and compassion, but they were still bullies, especially Ben. They treated Travis like a servant, especially Ben, who only did it to act tough in front of the alpha males like Rory and Nobbi. He was as 'geeky' as Travis in the surface and he also agreed with what everybody said. Such a hypocrite. But the biggest bully was still this obnoxious dumbass:

400Nobbi.jpg

Moving on, Dixie was a bitch to Travis just because he was naïve and innocent. Not sure what her problem was with him. Renee spoke behind Travis's back a couple of times calling him names as well, despite the fact that he took her to the rewards room. Bridgett, although became more likeable at the end, said some pretty nasty things throughout the show. Saxon was unlikable and cold. Not sure why he was evicted so soon as he was no better or worse than Bory, I mean Rory.

And what was the deal with Cherry? He seemed like an overall nice guy, but then he said he "hated" Rhianna to her face when she didn't do anything to him. It was so unlike him. Either he acted nasty in the first week and tried to become nicer later on to win the crowd, or Big Brother edited out Rhianna's bad side? I don't get it. No wonder this season was shit. So many inconsistencies.

Terri was an undeserving, hypocritical winner. She was purposefully harsh on Travis, lecturing him nonstop, whilst she was softer on Bridgett and even becoming her friend, and Bridget was the most vulgar towards her, funnily. Very two-faced and cowardly of Terri. Anyway, she had no sense of humour and seemed to pick favourites, like Rory and Ben, again, why? Because they were the alpha males. Funny, I thought she hated chauvinistic, 'strong' male figures. Lmao. Kinda shows when she picked on 'weaker' males like Travis. 🙄

I think Alice should've won with Travis coming second and Rima third, if she never got injured.

Out of boredom, I binge-watched BB08 from start to finish. I noticed it had some really nasty bullies and detestable people all round - Something I didn't quite perceive when in 2008 as I was a bit too young and naïve.

Nobbi was a sly, deplorable bully. Rory and Ben may have had more heart and compassion, but they were still bullies, especially Ben. They treated Travis like a servant, especially Ben, who only did it to act tough in front of the alpha males like Rory and Nobbi. He was as 'geeky' as Travis in the surface and he also agreed with what everybody said. Such a hypocrite. But the biggest bully was still this obnoxious dumbass:

400Nobbi.jpg

Moving on, Dixie was a bitch to Travis just because he was naïve and innocent. Not sure what her problem was with him. Renee spoke behind Travis's back a couple of times calling him names as well, despite the fact that he took her to the rewards room. Bridgett, although became more likeable at the end, said some pretty nasty things throughout the show. Saxon was unlikable and cold. Not sure why he was evicted so soon as he was no better or worse than Bory, I mean Rory.

And what was the deal with Cherry? He seemed like an overall nice guy, but then he said he "hated" Rhianna to her face when she didn't do anything to him. It was so unlike him. Either he acted nasty in the first week and tried to become nicer later on to win the crowd, or Big Brother edited out Rhianna's bad side? I don't get it. No wonder this season was shit. So many inconsistencies.

Terri was an undeserving, hypocritical winner. She was purposefully harsh on Travis, lecturing him nonstop, whilst she was softer on Bridgett and even becoming her friend, and Bridget was the most vulgar towards her, funnily. Very two-faced and cowardly of Terri. Anyway, she had no sense of humour and seemed to pick favourites, like Rory and Ben, again, why? Because they were the alpha males. Funny, I thought she hate chauvinistic, 'strong' male figures. Lmao. Kinda shows when she picked on 'weaker' males like Travis. 🙄

I think Alice should've won with Travis coming second and Rima third, if she never got injured.

What did you think of Bianca? I rember she was quite a character. Very fiery and passionate with a lot of insecurity.

What did you think of Bianca? I rember she was quite a character. Very fiery and passionate with a lot of insecurity.
She was fiery and short tempered alright, but she had a heart and was at least charming when she was mean. First and foremost, she didn't pick on weak people like Travis, and rather just defended herself from the housemates who had a problem with her. She was forthright and honest, and most of her outbursts were justified. Nothing bad about that.

With that said, I did lost respect in her when she took the 'mole' thing very seriously and said she'll never "forgive" Rima for perpetrating it. I mean, relax hon, it's just a game. Other than that, Bianca was a really good and likeable housemate. Will never forget her. I'd prefer if she came second or third actually, over Travis and Rima (if the FNL incident didn't occur of course). With Alice still winning. ;)

Last edited:
She was fiery and short tempered alright, but she had a heart and was at least charming when she was mean. First and foremost, she didn't pick on weak people like Travis, and rather just defended herself from the housemates who had a problem with her. She was forthright and honest, and most of her outbursts were justified. Nothing bad about that.

With that said, I did lost respect in her when she took the 'mole' thing very seriously and said she'll never "forgive" Rima for perpetrating it. I mean, relax hon, it's just a game. Other than that, Bianca was a really good and likeable housemate. Will never forget her. I'd prefer if she came second or third actually, over Travis and Rima (if the FNL incident didn't occur of course). With Alice still winning. ;)

Bianca was truly one of the greats.

400Nobbi.jpg

Terri was an undeserving, hypocritical winner. She was purposefully harsh on Travis, lecturing him nonstop, whilst she was softer on Bridgett and even becoming her friend, and Bridget was the most vulgar towards her, funnily. Very two-faced and cowardly of Terri. Anyway, she had no sense of humour and seemed to pick favourites, like Rory and Ben, again, why? Because they were the alpha males. Funny, I thought she hated chauvinistic, 'strong' male figures. Lmao. Kinda shows when she picked on 'weaker' males like Travis. 🙄

Welcome to the forums Travis.

I'd say bringing up a 5 year old thread to accuse people who appeared on the show 11 years ago of being bullies and call them names is far worse than anything anyone did in the house.

I'd say bringing up a 5 year old thread to accuse people who appeared on the show 11 years ago of being bullies and call them names is far worse than anything anyone did in the house.
Gee relax, were you one of the 2008 housemates that I chastised?

This is an ongoing, timeless thread. There is even the word "history" in it. So it will apply to EVERY BB season. Just saying, man. Sorry if I was harsh on your favourite housemates?

Welcome to the forums Travis.
I've been here since 2013 and my favourite housemate ever is the biggest bully ever according to this thread (Benjamin 12). Lol

Travis was meh, but I'd defend any meek person who is bullied and treated like shit really.

P.S. Ever heard of YouTube? The show is on the website and people (re)watch the series because they're bored. And they have to comment somewhere...

Last edited:
Back