Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

Ben 2012 obvs.

He's the Devil.

waterboy3-150x150.jpg

The vendetta is real.

Believe it or not, there is no vendetta. True, i wouldn't have made this thread if Ben hadn't showed up and brought back bad memories of his time bullying Estelle in the BB House but the real reason i made this thread is because i thought it would provoke an interesting discussion and i'm always on the lookout for HIT threads that promote stimulating discussions.

Emma from 07 was the biggest biatch going......she was a prawn. Poor Rebecca and Jamie and others who were terrorized by her minions that bowed down at her feet.

Nobbi was an asshat......poor Terri having to put up with him, but he was also extremely, extremely funny. BB really centered around him that year.

I think we have had more bully groups each feeding off each other. They usually don't work on a solo basis.

Logan David and Dean were the worst from memory. They heavily bullied Tim.
To be fair, I'll defend Dean again. While I do agree that Dean absolutely had a nasty streak, I personally wouldn't classify him a bully.

Well-spoken, outspoken and very confident in his views, sure, but he always gave others the benefit of the doubt. I recently just finished rewatching BB05 so I am confident enough to say that not once did I think he was a bully towards Tim nor any other HM. He definitely opposed various views by others in the house and he was very good at arguing, but I don't think he ever purposely went out of his way to humiliate or act negatively towards others.

His sidekick, however, Logan David was a completely different story - I definitely categorize him as a bully. Dave was extremely rude and a very cruel person in the house. He never hesitated in making unnecessary, inappropriate and downright mean comments about/to other HM's, in particular Vesna and Rachael, and this was one of (among several) reasons why the Logans didn't deserve to win that season imo.

But Dean, from my perspective, while indeed arrogant, actually had a heart. Definitely not "one of the biggest bullies in BBAU history".

Last edited:
Emma from 07 was the biggest biatch going......she was a prawn. Poor Rebecca and Jamie and others who were terrorized by her minions that bowed down at her feet.

Nobbi was an asshat......poor Terri having to put up with him, but he was also extremely, extremely funny. BB really centered around him that year.

I think we have had more bully groups each feeding off each other. They usually don't work on a solo basis.

Back