Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

Would love to see these receipts. I've treated Ben with as much indifference as life treats you.

I don't need to post receipts because you and i both know what i'm talking about. You just coasted through that thread with your cute little gifs and shading me and when I brought up YOUR story about Ben you completely shied away from it and when it was brought up a second time you said it wasn't the place to do it. It was YOUR story and you've been one of the most vocal Ben "haters" on the forum butas soon as you got a little attention from him you did a 180. FAKE FAKE FAKE!

I'm seriously about to block you, i dont want to because we are both big posters, but i cant handle you having a go at me for everything i post.

I don't need to post receipts because you and i both know what i'm talking about. You just coasted through that thread with your cute little gifs and shading me and when I brought up YOUR story about Ben you completely shied away from it and when it was brought up a second time you said it wasn't the place to do it. It was YOUR story and you've been one of the most vocal Ben "haters" on the forum butas soon as you got a little attention from him you did a 180. FAKE FAKE FAKE!

I'm seriously about to block you, i dont want to because we are both big posters, but i cant handle you having a go at me for everything i post.

Shitting up yet another thread (yours ironically) with your NUTCASE ANTICS.

I don't know what you're talking about because you sound UNHINGED. Unfortunately I don't have telepathy so I'll wait here for the receipts.

Shitting yet another thread (yours ironically) with your NUTCASE ANTICS.

I don't know what you're talking about because you sound UNHINGED. Unfortunately I don't have telepathy so I'll wait here for the receipts.

NUbMjqE.gif
tumblr_m5um2ga8xl1rok8vq.gif

It's not doing a 36o to simply show the respect that is due to someone who is taking the time to give behind the scenes information that we all want.

Honestly, I think TALENTstanner must have aspergers, he has absolutely no idea how to act in a social situation...

Oh Fucking chill out!

It's not doing a 36o to simply show the respect that is due to someone who is taking the time to give behind the scenes information that we all want.

Honestly, I think TALENTstanner must have aspergers, he has absolutely no idea how to act in a social situation...
He has ASSburgers and you're just a jealous bottom with NO ASS.

southpark-1508-ass-burgers-press-image-cartman-assburgers.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1410687281][/DOUBLEPOST]Of course I meant 180 haha :p

Shitting up yet another thread (yours ironically) with your NUTCASE ANTICS.

Look this is childish and ridiculous. Just stop quoting me all the time and posting shady shit because it gets likes because apparently im not popular on the forum! As if i care! But it just makes you look like a bully and a sheep to be honest. Two qualities i cannot STAND.

And this is why i'm addressing you, because YOU are the one who has started shit with me not vice versa. I had no issue with you until you were immediately shady when i returned this year.

Look this is childish and ridiculous. Just stop quoting me all the time and posting shady shit because it gets likes because apparently im not popular on the forum! As if i care! But it just makes you look like a bully and a sheep to be honest. Two qualities i cannot STAND.

And this is why i'm addressing you, because YOU are the one who has started shit with me not vice versa. I had no issue with you until you were immediately shady when i returned this year.

....you came in for me sis. I'm not checking for you.

britneyno.gif

....you came in for me sis. I'm not checking for you.

britneyno.gif

You can KEEP PRETENDING that you're not "checking for me" if that helps keep up your facade or whatever but you have been quoting my posts up and down the forum for the last few days. You obviously have a bee in your bonnet about me. So whatever, work it out but leave me alone!

Back