Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

Agree, it was harmless fun....she even said laughingly before she went over to their bed.....ur not going to teabag or something along those lines. They were all laughing and she hopped into bed with them. It was over pretty quick.....she wasn't acting outraged or upset. I think she was grossed out but in a haha way. All I know is that she said she didn't think it was assault and didn't want the boys kicked out of the house. Memory's a bit hazy.
It happened about 4 in the morning, and there were two boys involved. One was called John, but I think that was not his real name. I can't remember the name of the other guy. BB didn't know about it until Camilla reported it later that morning. The incident was called "turkey slapping" and it is what Americans call "teabagging." It started out as a joke, but one of the boys held Camilla down, so it counted technically as assault. There were live feeds at the time, but no one has ever admitted to seeing it, and of course BB never showed the incident. After that incident, live feeds were stopped.

It happened at 4:30 in the morning, and there were two boys involved. One was called John and the other named Ashley (both had the real name of "Michael"). BB knew about it but did not bring it up with Camilla until later that morning. The act is called "turkey slapping" but it is not what Americans call "teabagging" (Turkey Slapping is applying the meat, Teabagging is applying the two veg). It was intended as a joke, but one of the boys held Camilla down and she later claimed that she did not consent to the act, so it was treated as sexual assault. There were live feeds at the time, and the incident was run on multiple news channels, as well as being viewable online to this day, but BB never showed the incident, just the aftermath. After that incident, live feeds were stopped(not sure they were? - they were available in 2007)

FTFY

It should no longer come as surprise to me that misandrists hate strong, opinionated men.

Those were just typical knock about blokes. If you start labeling guys like Nobbi as 'bullies' than almost half of the male population can be smeared as such. Ridiculous. lol

Nobbi was not an ordinary knockabout bloke. I remember watching him at the time and identifying him as a "sociopath." The terms "sociopath," "psychopath" and "narcissist" are fairly interchangeable, and although there may be degrees of sociopathy, what makes you one is that you lack empathy.

One of the distinguishing features of narcissism is that they have an exaggerated sense of entitlement, and when challenged, they often feel victimized. BB used this to effect when he put Nobbi outside in the VW van for no good reason. Nobbi took real offence to this, as it threatened his sense of self-esteem. He really felt he was being victimized, though most everyone else could see the humorous side to it. Anyone else who would have been thrown into the van would not have reacted as Nobbi did, but would have taken it on the chin, so to speak.

Tim Dormer was another narcissist who did not take kindly to being challenged. This was clear when both Mikkayla and Justynn challenged him. Tim was also a bully, as his sadistic treatment of little Ben showed. Tully and Drew had to step in to protect Ben, who could not see what was being done to him by Tim. Tim also showed his sadistic side in his relation to Tahan's hairdryer, though he pretended that he witheld it from her for strategic reasons. In fact, Tim viewed each and every HM as an object which stood in his way to winning the grand prize.

I am a little surprised that Talentstanner did not include Tim in his list of bullies, but to me, Tim's bullying was fairly obvious, up there alongside the bullying done by Ben and Stacy. And while Ben and Stacy only picked on one person, Estelle, Tim picked on just about everyone.

It happened about 4 in the morning, and there were two boys involved. One was called John, but I think that was not his real name. I can't remember the name of the other guy. BB didn't know about it until Camilla reported it later that morning. The incident was called "turkey slapping" and it is what Americans call "teabagging." It started out as a joke, but one of the boys held Camilla down, so it counted technically as assault. There were live feeds at the time, but no one has ever admitted to seeing it, and of course BB never showed the incident. After that incident, live feeds were stopped.

I've seen the footage.

Nobbi was not an ordinary knockabout bloke. I remember watching him at the time and identifying him as a "sociopath." The terms "sociopath," "psychopath" and "narcissist" are fairly interchangeable, and although there may be degrees of sociopathy, what makes you one is that you lack empathy.

One of the distinguishing features of narcissism is that they have an exaggerated sense of entitlement, and when challenged, they often feel victimized. BB used this to effect when he put Nobbi outside in the VW van for no good reason. Nobbi took real offence to this, as it threatened his sense of self-esteem. He really felt he was being victimized, though most everyone else could see the humorous side to it. Anyone else who would have been thrown into the van would not have reacted as Nobbi did, but would have taken it on the chin, so to speak.

Tim Dormer was another narcissist who did not take kindly to being challenged. This was clear when both Mikkayla and Justynn challenged him. Tim was also a bully, as his sadistic treatment of little Ben showed. Tully and Drew had to step in to protect Ben, who could not see what was being done to him by Tim. Tim also showed his sadistic side in his relation to Tahan's hairdryer, though he pretended that he witheld it from her for strategic reasons. In fact, Tim viewed each and every HM as an object which stood in his way to winning the grand prize.

I am a little surprised that Talentstanner did not include Tim in his list of bullies, but to me, Tim's bullying was fairly obvious, up there alongside the bullying done by Ben and Stacy. And while Ben and Stacy only picked on one person, Estelle, Tim picked on just about everyone.

Bit extreme to use the word "sadistic" don't you think? The literal definition of the word is "extreme cruelty". It would have been extremely cruel to kill Tahan's dog, withholding her hair-dryer was mean spirited at worst and destroying it was nasty. The Islamic State of Iraq is sadistic, Tim is a garden variety dick.

Logan David *vom* such a dirty chode, Would have been evicted so early if not for his brother.

Maybe it's because she's my most hated HM ever, but I always found Dixie from 2008 a nasty vile bully. I just think she never got called on it because she was so basic and unthreatening.

Vesna was disgsting, but done of it was broadcast. You just needed to witness her on the live feeds to see how vile she was. I went to a live show & everybody cheered, shows what editing can do.

His sidekick, however, Logan David was a completely different story - I definitely categorize him as a bully. Dave was extremely rude and a very cruel person in the house. He never hesitated in making unnecessary, inappropriate and downright mean comments about/to other HM's, in particular Vesna and Rachael, and this was one of (among several) reasons why the Logans didn't deserve to win that season imo.

But Dean, from my perspective, while indeed arrogant, actually had a heart. Definitely not "one of the biggest bullies in BBAU history".
Vesna was a sexual predator against David, she had her hands all over him. There was a scene where David, Greg & Tim were cowering in the bathroom wondering who Vesna would target next.

2005 was 24 hour live feeds & none of her antics were shown on tv. Its all documented on this site.

Vesna was a sexual predator against David, she had her hands all over him. There was a scene where David, Greg & Tim were cowering in the bathroom wondering who Vesna would target next.

2005 was 24 hour live feeds & none of her antics were shown on tv. Its all documented on this site.
Thank you Poxy for telling it like it really was with Vesna. I remember she was also all over Hotdogs like a cheap suit and the guy had to be 'stern' with her for Vesna to finally get' that he was not into her like she was into him.

Posters here quickly accused him of being an arsehole and a 'bully' without realising the guy was just fending off unwanted sexual advances from a sexually forward shameless horny bitch. lol

To be honest, I never knew that about Ves til just now...

She is my fave HM of all-time.

To be honest, I never knew that about Ves til just now...

She is my fave HM of all-time.
I went to a live show & everybody was cheering when ever her image appeared. It goes to show this whole show is manipulated & we see about 5% that goes on.

Greg & Tim ran a 1/2 marathon (hundreds of laps around the backyard) & none of that was on tv either. If its not drama or doesn't meet the producers narrative, it doesn't get on.

I thought Michelle 07 was a bully in some circumstances... she was horrible to Aleisha that night it was so uncomfortable.

I went to a live show & everybody was cheering when ever her image appeared. It goes to show this whole show is manipulated & we see about 5% that goes on.

Greg & Tim ran a 1/2 marathon (hundreds of laps around the backyard) & none of that was on tv either. If its not drama or doesn't meet the producers narrative, it doesn't get on.
Actually I disagree with part of what you're saying. The half marathon thing, for example, was included - I just finished watching all of BB05 and it was there. I don't believe any of the Channel 10 seasons were that manipulated though. This is actually the first I'm ever hearing about Vesna tbh.

Actually I disagree with part of what you're saying. The half marathon thing, for example, was included - I just finished watching all of BB05 and it was there. I don't believe any of the Channel 10 seasons were that manipulated though. This is actually the first I'm ever hearing about Vesna tbh.
Yeah I never really knew about this Vesna thing... I still LOVE her though

Vesna was disgsting, but done of it was broadcast. You just need to witness her on the live feeds to see how vile she was. I went to a live show & everybody cheered, shows what editing can do.

So true! No respect for herself or anyone else. Eww!

Vesna's Burger - Big Brother Uncut:

Is Camilla the girl that got sexually assaulted? i was only little but I remember that being huge. And she went on to do radio here in brisbane right? or am I thinking of the wrong camilla

She was ungrateful, I'd let Ash put his junk in my face any day! NOM NOM NOM!

To be honest, I thought about that even from only watching the edited version. During a piece where she was questioning Greg about being uncomfortable with how touchy she was with him (she was lying on top of him or something). I just thought to myself "he does not need to explain himself to you, just get off the guy. He has the right to personal space, without being questioned like he is doing something wrong". Because that would never fly with the gender roles reversed. Like if Hotdogs was lying on top of Mel and she asked him to get off and he was just like "why are you so uncomfortable with this?", he would have been crucified for that. But if its a girl, then everyone seems to be fine with it.

I see Tim get a lot of flack for liking Kate, but his level of interaction with Kate does not even compare to Vesna's interaction with the Logan's. Kate even asked Tim to spoon her at one point (after she knew he liked her), Greg just got Vesna lying on top of him unbidden. Coincidently that happened after Christie was evicted.

Last edited:
Back