Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

Walk it off
giphy.gif

I didn't tell you I was dancing to vogue yesterday, and I STILL got a 3!

nnnnnn slay

giphy.gif

faggot

It's a shame BB didn't show Terri calling Nobbi a slope etc.

I read different HM's that year, that she said that & wasn't shown.
never happened.
i do remember her once referring to nobbis eyes as 'slanted', and the hms there atm moment dropped their jaws. her response was 'well, they are slanted hey'
and you know what? terri was right.

never happened.
i do remember her once referring to nobbis eyes as 'slanted', and the hms there atm moment dropped their jaws. her response was 'well, they are slanted hey'
and you know what? terri was right.

I don't think Mother Terrisa's comment was said with malice, she seemed like the kind of woman with a TV Week subscription who only left the house for trips to Big W.

Can't really recall any one person being a bully. Different people with different personalities, some liked to be in charge, dictate, some liked to cluck around like old hens, gossiping. Most uncomfortable I have felt for someone was in Big Brother 7. Michelle went in for one reason only and that was to stir up Aleisha. For some reason she disliked her. That alcohol fueled fight was bad. Glad Aleisha won that year. Why Michelle was given a car, I'll never know. Didn't deserve it.

I've not seen all the seasons of BBAUS but we in the U.S. had some vile bullies last year. Really racist crap. This little blonde girl mocking the black girl in the house and turn her bed over. Saying to others for the asian girl in the house to shut up and go make her some rice . Another girl wanted to make sure to get her nails done before the asian girl was voted out. And soooo much more. I mean it was just awful.

Katie & Lucy from last year! They were the biggest bullies the show has seen!

Reactions: kxk
Terrible to see some of the things said and done. Some you just want to go in and rescue. It's a dangerous reality game. Very isolated in there. You either fit in or you don't and God help you if you were chosen to be on the outer. Not worth putting yourself through for any amount of money :frown:

To be fair, I'll defend Dean again. While I do agree that Dean absolutely had a nasty streak, I personally wouldn't classify him a bully.

Well-spoken, outspoken and very confident in his views, sure, but he always gave others the benefit of the doubt. I recently just finished rewatching BB05 so I am confident enough to say that not once did I think he was a bully towards Tim nor any other HM. He definitely opposed various views by others in the house and he was very good at arguing, but I don't think he ever purposely went out of his way to humiliate or act negatively towards others.

His sidekick, however, Logan David was a completely different story - I definitely categorize him as a bully. Dave was extremely rude and a very cruel person in the house. He never hesitated in making unnecessary, inappropriate and downright mean comments about/to other HM's, in particular Vesna and Rachael, and this was one of (among several) reasons why the Logans didn't deserve to win that season imo.

But Dean, from my perspective, while indeed arrogant, actually had a heart. Definitely not "one of the biggest bullies in BBAU history".

This. I liked Dean, he was my favorite that year.

What's with the 'nnnnnnn' stuff? Does anyone aside from Madonnas know what that means? Do I wanna know?!
PICK ME!! PICK ME!!! I KNOW!! I KNOW!!!

It is the sound that people make when they laugh without opening their mouths. (I asked Madonna a week or so ago). ;)

Back