Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

Who was the thing with the DREADLOCKS. He was DREADFUL.
Rory?

724637-rory-ammon.jpg

Vom. :vomit:

And to think he came RUNNER-UP!!!!

Hunny, you can stop trying to shade me.

You are the fakest person on the forum as ive since come to discover after Ben's arrival. As soon as Ben came you were rimming him deeper than a root canal. Before that? Shading him left right and centre. At least i'm man enough to voice my real views.

And if you reply with a gif you're going on block to be honest. To your detriment not mine. I won't miss you in light of your fakeness.

Hunny, you can stop trying to shade me.

You are the fakest person on the forum as ive since come to discover after Ben's arrival. As soon as Ben came you were rimming him deeper than a root canal. Before that? Shading him left right and centre. At least i'm man enough to voice my real views.

And if you reply with a gif you're going on block to be honest. To your detriment not mine. I won't miss you in light of your fakeness.

Would love to see these receipts. I've treated Ben with as much indifference as life treats you.

Nobbi was an asshat......poor Terri having to put up with him, but he was also extremely, extremely funny. BB really centered around him that year.

It's a shame BB didn't show Terri calling Nobbi a slope etc.

I read different HM's that year, that she said that & wasn't shown.

oop i forgot a gif

missny-eyerollchamp.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1410686017][/DOUBLEPOST]
Emma from 07 was the biggest biatch going......she was a prawn. Poor Rebecca and Jamie and others who were terrorized by her minions that bowed down at her feet.

Nobbi was an asshat......poor Terri having to put up with him, but he was also extremely, extremely funny. BB really centered around him that year.

I think we have had more bully groups each feeding off each other. They usually don't work on a solo basis.

YES and NOBBI. Vile creature. So mean to Mother Terrisa.

Back