Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

Haha think she is still competing to knock this one off the top spot
tumblr_ltbv6rtnzm1qza3e8o1_500.png

holy crap! what are you trying to do to me just before I try to sleep!! i'm going to be lying awake all night see this!!
could you NOT!?! lol

I would classify Dean as a arrogant, self centred pig who liked to make people feel bad (by his own admission). Did he actively exclude and pick on people? I don't recall that, although he did despise Tim. And once Tim told Kate about his joke he got really nasty, talking behind Tim's back with Christie (who managed to forget that Dean was pulling these pranks on her). I remember posts on this forum talking about his threatening jokes about Tim but can't find it now.

Nelson and Angela from 2005 would fall into the more traditional category of "bully". They seemed to actively take enjoyment from excluding people and making fun of them behind their backs. Constance and Dean were also a part of it, but they did not come across as badly.

Just interrupting to say, @Connoisseur where u been lately? I haven't seen your posts much lately since the season started and I actually kinda miss seeing them!
Aaww that's awfully sweet of you to say. I'm still around but with the increase in the number posters participating, I guess my posts are drowned out among the deluge of posts.

You're not gonna change my opinion and anything you have to say it's not gonna change mine so what's the point?

You're not gonna change my opinion and anything you have to say it's not gonna change mine so what's the point?

The point is that I'm genuinely interested in your interpretation of the events. So if you would kindly stop back-pedalling and explain how the Travis-Alice-Nobbi spa incident wasn't bullying, maybe you'd be able to change my opinion.

Back