Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

I finally realised who Joel reminds me of....
Joffrey_HBO_Promo_Shot_2012.jpg

No wonder I dont like him..I hated that nasty little piece of shit boy king[DOUBLEPOST=1436632345][/DOUBLEPOST]
Danny and Cristian... wet blankets, nasty ones. Why are they here? Oh... they are pretty.

Get your act together women!!!! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
I find them both hideous

...Danny denying that he said c-a-n-e-e-o.. with a double 'e' on the end... he did spell it with 2 'ee's!... he's such a wanker for getting angry with the others when they brought it up with him... mister perfect he is not... Cristian's Rap is hashtag crap... I can't help but laugh... Harry is gone for 25 seconds and Nick says... "I feel totally lost"... ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU IRRITATING FLACCID LITTLE WHIMP?... seriously... you have to be kidding don't you??... Joel opted out of wanting to nominate Slimey Sam and then Danny the bully set upon him but Joel wouldn't take a step backwards which I thought was good of him...as annoying as Joel has been in the last few days I liked him for that at least...

...Danny is such a bullying wanker... I sure hope that he doesn't win this... I would love to see the expression on his face if he is the runner up or evicted... it would be pure gold for me at least... lol!... Joel said... "what if we all stood our ground and said 'NO!' we will not decide who to evict!"... (the trouble with that plan Joel is that nobody in that house has the balls to stand up to Big Brother)... Danny is harping on about Joel's refusal to get Joel off-side with the public that's all it's about...

...Danny standing there trying to become a Martyr saying crap like... "it all fell on me to make that decision!"... and... "I'm being made to look the bad guy here!"... no you are not you tosser!... it's only you saying that to endear yourself to the public you egotistical twat!...

...at this point in time I do want either Chloe or Jack to win it just so that Danny/Cristian or Nick don't get it!... they need the money the most out of anyone else in there... I don't even mind if Joel takes it out to be honest... as long as the others don't get it!... lol!... cheers.

in defence of mah main man Danny - wasn't he insisting he didn't say two letters the same on the end? what he did say was c a n e e u

how is it that the majority admit they can't spell canoe!?!

plus I seem to recall the last time he couldn't spell it Sarah told him how it was spelt - he's obviously forgotten already - brain like a sieve!!!

What I thought was funnier was his answer to first person on the moon... Isaac Newton?!?! geez louise!!! lol

I also thought Danny was right to point out to Joel that as a politician he WILL need to make decisions - and sometimes unpopular ones .. and the example of committing a country to war was an excellent one. Joel totally wussed out on that and STILL with the badgering way of arguing his point which he calls discussing it. Except he goes on and on and on ... and in Danny's words "FFS It does my head in!" I think you can lay Harry's unpopularity this week on Joel's shoulders -because he kept pursuing arguments with her and setting her off - just because he knew he could! It probably was time for her to go but he certainly helped her out the door.

OK Jack - I get that you think you're going to win this - HOW was that a good reaction he got tonight??!!! But he's gone around telling everyone it was a good reaction he got ... and being mr oh so nice but oh so fake guy congratulating them all and wishing them all the best ... and his little chats in the DR ... GO AWAY JACK!!!! and how disgusting is he with the farting?! moron - there are cameras watching you!

if money was the only issue - I'd like Chloe to win it ... not only because she needs it and it will make a huge difference to her life but also because she's a lovely person and I feel the twist bringing overpowering personalities in the house did her a huge disservice

if the prestige of being the winner of BBUK was the issue - I'd like Nick to win it because it has meant so much to him HOWEVER he doesn't deserve to win given all he's done is attach himself to strong women in the house and be a weak wussy wimpy nose picker

if being mr nice guy I'd pick Cristian - but he hasn't done enough to put himself forward in the house - however he's never done anything nasty that i can recall to anyone ... just like Chloe the twist with strong personalities did him a disservice too

Remember that Chloe and Cristian beat out thousands of other hopefuls to win their spot in the house - they didn't do that by being boring ... there was something about both of them that won them their place
You can argue Cristian is there because of his looks ... but well ... I won't argue that one (I'm not blind ffs!!)

hearing Chloe discuss Danny in the catching up I've done tonight (eviction and two eps and bots) she said he has said he does reality tv to earn the money to make his family's life better ...
I KNOW MrS and MrDYS are going to jump on me and pummel me for even considering that could even be a truthful statement coming out of Danny's mouth ... BUT if it were true ... and added to his protectiveness towards some of the younger ones in the house when dealing with the likes of Marc and Haggatha ... I'd like Danny to win it. The others even admit he was great taking the lead ... and thanked both him and Cristian for leading the decision making.

but really that decision was a no-brainer - the dilemma would have been if Sam only had the 1000 not the 15000 ... THAT would have made the decision hard to justify

These sorts of things though always make me wonder if production has 2-3 different scenarios up their sleeves - dependant on who gets which envelope ... then run with the one that gives them their desired result ... ie if they didn't want to lose Sam they would have said you have to evict one and their money will be deducted from the prize pool ... and then possibly it could have been bye bye Jackie boy! or they'd have agreed to sacrifice the 15000 to get rid of the only non-original HM ...

if Nick did ONE good thing this week it was to argue "Sam deserves her place in the house" - it should never have come down to original HM or not ...

and Joel - yes you look like that evil smirking boy king Joffrey .. of the final six he is the one I least want to win[DOUBLEPOST=1436698968][/DOUBLEPOST]
is anyone else really creeped out by Nick? just his movements and like appearance creep me out so much..
well I don't find him at all attractive ... physically or mentally

...Danny denying that he said c-a-n-e-e-o.. with a double 'e' on the end... he did spell it with 2 'ee's!... he's such a wanker for getting angry with the others when they brought it up with him... mister perfect he is not... Cristian's Rap is hashtag crap... I can't help but laugh... Harry is gone for 25 seconds and Nick says... "I feel totally lost"... ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU IRRITATING FLACCID LITTLE WHIMP?... seriously... you have to be kidding don't you??... Joel opted out of wanting to nominate Slimey Sam and then Danny the bully set upon him but Joel wouldn't take a step backwards which I thought was good of him...as annoying as Joel has been in the last few days I liked him for that at least...

...Danny is such a bullying wanker... I sure hope that he doesn't win this... I would love to see the expression on his face if he is the runner up or evicted... it would be pure gold for me at least... lol!... Joel said... "what if we all stood our ground and said 'NO!' we will not decide who to evict!"... (the trouble with that plan Joel is that nobody in that house has the balls to stand up to Big Brother)... Danny is harping on about Joel's refusal to get Joel off-side with the public that's all it's about...

...Danny standing there trying to become a Martyr saying crap like... "it all fell on me to make that decision!"... and... "I'm being made to look the bad guy here!"... no you are not you tosser!... it's only you saying that to endear yourself to the public you egotistical twat!...

...at this point in time I do want either Chloe or Jack to win it just so that Danny/Cristian or Nick don't get it!... they need the money the most out of anyone else in there... I don't even mind if Joel takes it out to be honest... as long as the others don't get it!... lol!... cheers.

What a terrific eye you have Sticky... AND ear. I followed Danny's spelling letter by letter and was aware when he got unstuck, swiftly to be confirmed by Joel and Cristian... and the prick denied it and barked at them. I actually replayed that part just to make sure. I must say, I wasn't surprised by Danny's behaviour at all, I have seen through his "Mr Nice Guy" veneer long ago.

Looking at the surviving HMs, I feel that the following have really just been cruising and IMHO should no longer be here:

Danny

Cristian

Nick

Chloe

I know that Chloe is a nice girl kinda... she really probably is but she really hasn't done anything in the house to merit a win for her.

So we have Jack and Joel left. Love them or hate them, both HAVE contributed to our entertainment in one way or another.

I did feel that Joel was out to vex Harry and that annoyed me... the little prick. But other than that, he hasn't committed too many sins when compared to most of the others and he certainly wasn't flying under the radar.

Nor was Jack. I still don't understand why he is disliked so much. He's a young, silly boy but I could never sense any devious streak in him. I find his directness quite amusing.

For me then, there are only two who deserve to win at this stage, Jack and Joel. :woot:

in defence of mah main man Danny - wasn't he insisting he didn't say two letters the same on the end? what he did say was c a n e e u

how is it that the majority admit they can't spell canoe!?!

plus I seem to recall the last time he couldn't spell it Sarah told him how it was spelt - he's obviously forgotten already - brain like a sieve!!!

What I thought was funnier was his answer to first person on the moon... Isaac Newton?!?! geez louise!!! lol

I also thought Danny was right to point out to Joel that as a politician he WILL need to make decisions - and sometimes unpopular ones .. and the example of committing a country to war was an excellent one. Joel totally wussed out on that and STILL with the badgering way of arguing his point which he calls discussing it. Except he goes on and on and on ... and in Danny's words "FFS It does my head in!" I think you can lay Harry's unpopularity this week on Joel's shoulders -because he kept pursuing arguments with her and setting her off - just because he knew he could! It probably was time for her to go but he certainly helped her out the door.

OK Jack - I get that you think you're going to win this - HOW was that a good reaction he got tonight??!!! But he's gone around telling everyone it was a good reaction he got ... and being mr oh so nice but oh so fake guy congratulating them all and wishing them all the best ... and his little chats in the DR ... GO AWAY JACK!!!! and how disgusting is he with the farting?! moron - there are cameras watching you!

if money was the only issue - I'd like Chloe to win it ... not only because she needs it and it will make a huge difference to her life but also because she's a lovely person and I feel the twist bringing overpowering personalities in the house did her a huge disservice

if the prestige of being the winner of BBUK was the issue - I'd like Nick to win it because it has meant so much to him HOWEVER he doesn't deserve to win given all he's done is attach himself to strong women in the house and be a weak wussy wimpy nose picker

if being mr nice guy I'd pick Cristian - but he hasn't done enough to put himself forward in the house - however he's never done anything nasty that i can recall to anyone ... just like Chloe the twist with strong personalities did him a disservice too

Remember that Chloe and Cristian beat out thousands of other hopefuls to win their spot in the house - they didn't do that by being boring ... there was something about both of them that won them their place
You can argue Cristian is there because of his looks ... but well ... I won't argue that one (I'm not blind ffs!!)

hearing Chloe discuss Danny in the catching up I've done tonight (eviction and two eps and bots) she said he has said he does reality tv to earn the money to make his family's life better ...
I KNOW MrS and MrDYS are going to jump on me and pummel me for even considering that could even be a truthful statement coming out of Danny's mouth ... BUT if it were true ... and added to his protectiveness towards some of the younger ones in the house when dealing with the likes of Marc and Haggatha ... I'd like Danny to win it. The others even admit he was great taking the lead ... and thanked both him and Cristian for leading the decision making.

but really that decision was a no-brainer - the dilemma would have been if Sam only had the 1000 not the 15000 ... THAT would have made the decision hard to justify

These sorts of things though always make me wonder if production has 2-3 different scenarios up their sleeves - dependant on who gets which envelope ... then run with the one that gives them their desired result ... ie if they didn't want to lose Sam they would have said you have to evict one and their money will be deducted from the prize pool ... and then possibly it could have been bye bye Jackie boy! or they'd have agreed to sacrifice the 15000 to get rid of the only non-original HM ...

if Nick did ONE good thing this week it was to argue "Sam deserves her place in the house" - it should never have come down to original HM or not ...

and Joel - yes you look like that evil smirking boy king Joffrey .. of the final six he is the one I least want to win[DOUBLEPOST=1436698968][/DOUBLEPOST]
well I don't find him at all attractive ... physically or mentally

You are talking a lot of nonsense WOMAN! You are obviously blinded by looks which only exist in your drug induced hallucinations... as usual, too much red and coffee and chocolates and hell knows what else all at once!! :kiss:

However... you are touching on a subject which has cost me a sleepless night... or is it two? (I can hear you gasping :p) -- the ENVELOPES !!

Forget about conspiracy theories, they are silly. More realistic is so called "magic" and the practitioners who call themselves "magicians". Oh, and the Tarot readers, soothsayers and even those who are apt in deceiving the gullible with card tricks, they share the same techniques. The prey on the gullibility of their victims and they use keen observation of details.

The envelopes came in three distinct different colours. Why??
The colours were RED - SILVER and BLUE. Why those colours??

Chloe wore an awful canary yellow dress... a bit of red could have enhanced that and I wonder if Chloe was attracted to the red envelope.

Sam and her blue dress. She seems to have worn it during each eviction night. She must like it. She must like that blue colour. Is it surprising she went for the blue envelope?

Jack... I know nothing about child psychology but I can imagine that Jack finds the silver colour very attractive, like a magpie... it glitters and promises...

It sounds crazy I know. However, prospective HMs are grilled in many ways before they win a gig on the show. So many questions. Who's to say that they're not being asked about their favourite foods, sports, cars, music, stuffed toys and COLOURS ??? You'll have a hard time proving to me that's not happening.

So Sam's envelope contained the highest price tag: 15 Grand. The producers wanted Sam out and obviously the HMs would kick out Sam if for nothing else, the 15 Grand addition to the money pool was the incentive. All too predictable. Oh... the things one can do with gullible minds... :)

You are talking a lot of nonsense WOMAN! You are obviously blinded by looks which only exist in your drug induced hallucinations... as usual, too much red and coffee and chocolates and hell knows what else all at once!! :kiss:

However... you are touching on a subject which has cost me a sleepless night... or is it two? (I can hear you gasping :p) -- the ENVELOPES !!

Forget about conspiracy theories, they are silly. More realistic is so called "magic" and the practitioners who call themselves "magicians". Oh, and the Tarot readers, soothsayers and even those who are apt in deceiving the gullible with card tricks, they share the same techniques. The prey on the gullibility of their victims and they use keen observation of details.

The envelopes came in three distinct different colours. Why??
The colours were RED - SILVER and BLUE. Why those colours??

Chloe wore an awful canary yellow dress... a bit of red could have enhanced that and I wonder if Chloe was attracted to the red envelope.

Sam and her blue dress. She seems to have worn it during each eviction night. She must like it. She must like that blue colour. Is it surprising she went for the blue envelope?

Jack... I know nothing about child psychology but I can imagine that Jack finds the silver colour very attractive, like a magpie... it glitters and promises...

It sounds crazy I know. However, prospective HMs are grilled in many ways before they win a gig on the show. So many questions. Who's to say that they're not being asked about their favourite foods, sports, cars, music, stuffed toys and COLOURS ??? You'll have a hard time proving to me that's not happening.

So Sam's envelope contained the highest price tag: 15 Grand. The producers wanted Sam out and obviously the HMs would kick out Sam if for nothing else, the 15 Grand addition to the money pool was the incentive. All too predictable. Oh... the things one can do with gullible minds... :)

Jack grabbed first, Sam then took hers - it seemed like Chloe just took what was left.

I believe the envelopes were coloured so that production could quickly swing things to whatever scenario they wanted to happen .. ie we want Sam out so whatever value she gets the question they are voting on has to bring about that result (ie it will cost you OR you will be rewarded with .... hence the big difference in amounts ... 1000 or 10000 or 15000 ... why not 5000? .... no - because one person at least needed to be really and truly separate from the other two ...

I think your amateurish psycho-babbly probably IS why they each might be attracted to a colour - Another question - what are Jack's favourite sports team's colours? thought they might tend to the red/blue rather than silver BUT you're right about the magpie / glittery sparkly attraction - but don't quote me saying you are right about ANYTHING - EVER!!!

and btw i wasn't at home over weekend and wine and chocolate didn't pass these lucious lips - oh wait ... I did have one hot chocolate ... but since it was snowing outside you can't blame me for that! Lucky for you the roads cleared and I was able to make it home safe and sound in time to ruin your otherwise boring Sunday night :kiss: with my usual insightful analyse and common sense! I could teach you a thing or two ;) and I'm NOT talking tango :tongue:

What a terrific eye you have Sticky... AND ear. I followed Danny's spelling letter by letter and was aware when he got unstuck, swiftly to be confirmed by Joel and Cristian... and the prick denied it and barked at them. I actually replayed that part just to make sure. I must say, I wasn't surprised by Danny's behaviour at all, I have seen through his "Mr Nice Guy" veneer long ago.

Looking at the surviving HMs, I feel that the following have really just been cruising and IMHO should no longer be here:

Danny

Cristian

Nick

Chloe

I know that Chloe is a nice girl kinda... she really probably is but she really hasn't done anything in the house to merit a win for her.

So we have Jack and Joel left. Love them or hate them, both HAVE contributed to our entertainment in one way or another.

I did feel that Joel was out to vex Harry and that annoyed me... the little prick. But other than that, he hasn't committed too many sins when compared to most of the others and he certainly wasn't flying under the radar.

Nor was Jack. I still don't understand why he is disliked so much. He's a young, silly boy but I could never sense any devious streak in him. I find his directness quite amusing.

For me then, there are only two who deserve to win at this stage, Jack and Joel. :woot:

Joel WAS cruising until Marc and Helen arrived ... then he got brave. Aided and abetted by his mummy's visit and her going directly to Marc and acknowledging the truth "thank you for looking after my son" .... ie thanks for bringing him into your cool gang and giving my little pratty spoilt boy your protection you massive wanker bully ...

Did you notice how AGAIN Marc was being talked about on BOTS as a misunderstood really lovely guy underneath it all? (thanks to Sam and omg Harry even seemed to say he was ok)
BULLSHIT - he knew exactly what he was doing - he deliberately set out to cause trouble and whenever he got even the slightest reaction he knew exactly how to hone in on that person (especially Danny) and come out smelling like roses ...

MrSticky should do one of his lovely photoshops on Marc's ever present a$$ with a bunch of red roses shooting out of it!
I did like Marc at first but once he came back in with his nasty posse and rode into the house with only evil intentions and arrogance shored up by HorrendousHaggatha he lost me.

...hahahaha!... crimmy... Dystopia... the 'banter' between you two is so much fun to read!... lol!... but I think that you two may need to get a room!... lol!... but the question is... would it be a Harry/Nick relationship or a Meathead Marc and Sam relationship?... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... (sorry... I couldn't help myself)... I love you guys!... you make me laff!!!!... cheers.

...I love the way that they played 'Money' by 'The Flying Lizards' to wake the housemates up with... what a shock to their systems that would've been!... lol!... words of wisdom from young Jack... "money cannot buy you love but it can't buy you a Dinosaur either!"... lol!... WTF?... Danny laying the Law down about cleaning up the kitchen after they cook which Cristian probably does anyway but Danny just couldn't help himself in saying it anyway... wanker!... Jack getting 5 spray tans... wasn't this what happened to the 'sugar sisters' last year in BB Australia?... Jack looks like he fell in to a vat of chocolate lol!... when Jack ran through the house it looked like an episode of 'Baywatch' with Pamela Anderson running along the beach!...

...Joel being forced to eat that whole pizza plus and then failing the task was a pleasure to watch for me being that he paid 2500 pounds for the other one... he ended up spewing because of the gluttony of his situation lol!... that'll teach him!... all of them doing 'the conga' was really doing some of their heads in wasn't it?...

...Chloe wondering who has the biggest head?... that's easy to pick isn't it?... Jack counting down the seconds until he's allowed to wash off the tan and he runs to the bathroom and the door is locked!!!!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:... Danny finally spells 'canoe'... (ho hum **YAWN**)... Jack's look on his face when the public voted that he wasn't a 'team player' really hurt him... at least Chloe was vindicated when the public voted 'NO' as to whether she was being hypocritical for taking that 5000 pounds at least... good on her!... she looked so relieved...

...by the look of that big ripped hole in the right knee of Chloe's jeans I think that she needs to win the money to buy herself a new pair of jeans... :whistling::wink:... the poor girl... I really liked that task with the 23,900 pound suitcase... I'm glad that Jack took it to be honest... he is one of the housemates that does genuinely need it... good on him!... it looked like Danny was a tad bit pissed off that Jack stole HIS winnings at first lol!... the other housemates reacted quite well to be honest... even Danny eventually but I think that he said nothing about it because all the others said that Jack was right to take it so that's probably the reason why...

...I think Cristian was spewing inside because Jack beat him to it though lol!... Jack is so happy that he got that money because it will be a life changing thing to happen to him because of it... he has never hidden the fact that he needs the money from day one so well done Jack!... Joel is saying that the money should go to the eventual winner instead because he firmly believes that he is going to win it... hence his stand on the issue that's all... cheers.

...hahahaha!... crimmy... Dystopia... the 'banter' between you two is so much fun to read!... lol!... but I think that you two may need to get a room!... lol!... but the question is... would it be a Harry/Nick relationship or a Meathead Marc and Sam relationship?... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... (sorry... I couldn't help myself)... I love you guys!... you make me laff!!!!... cheers.
I think we might be offended by those comparisons MrS!!!
the only room Dystopia will need after all this that I'll ever be a part of is a padded one - where I can come visit - just to plague him :kiss: ;)

"Does Joel use his intelligence to manipulate HMs?"

What a stupid question is that? He'd be an idiot if he didn't.

Parents use their intelligence to manipulate their children (often disguised as teaching right from wrong) - children use their intelligence to manipulate their parents (to extract favours, sweets and treats) - politicians use their intelligence to manipulate us. Manipulation is a major ingredient of the machinations of society. How do you manipulate? By using intelligence... duh...

In an "ideal" Orwellian dystopia only Big Brother would be doing the manipulating and we the sheep follow blindly. Maybe we are already doing this to an extend.

The question: "Does Joel use his intelligence to manipulate HMs?" itself is actually not a bad one. The fact that we conclude it's wrong to use intelligence to achieve our goals or to use intelligence at all is repulsive. :woot:

I think you're a bit off with the type of relationship Sticky. I was thinking more in terms of jailer/convict where I hold the keys to the dungeon and various cages where obdurate culprits are locked up and fed gruel once a day. :joyful:

I think you're a bit off with the type of relationship Sticky. I was thinking more in terms of jailer/convict where I hold the keys to the dungeon and various cages where obdurate culprits are locked up and fed gruel once a day. :joyful:
sorry but you have that all wrong - crimmy has the keys! you would be locked up and fed on a diet of chocolate and #lovinglife replays on a neverending repeat cycle to keep you ... shall we say ... entertained? :tongue:

so Jack has handed the voters an excuse NOT to vote him the winner because "he's already got $23000 - someone else needs to win"

for someone who has said he has a gambling problem I don't see how 60 days in the BB house is going to cure that and I see $AUD48000 in cash being one awfully big temptation to have "just a little flutter" ...

when they talk of this amount of money being life changing ... then go on to say they'll sort out the fee/thing on his flat, buy clothes, buy things for friends and family ... that's not exactly life changing (unless 'the thing on the flat' is meaning pay off a mortgage and be free of debt on that) ... that's being a nice generous friend/family member and dressing well for a period of time ... but when the money dries up are the friends still there and do the clothes make that much of a difference? and when the money is drying up is the temptation going to be to have a flutter on a horse or a footie team to make it come back?

His first thing to say was "we're all going on a holiday" ... the thought process is SPEND SPEND SPEND on things that are immediate gratification - and not only for him but for those around him. Nice idea Jack - your friends and family WILL love you for it ... but in the long run will you resent giving it away and will they think you're stupid the way you gave it all away?

Everytime I hear its Jack in the DR I groan ... and if he THANKS another person, CONGRATULATES another person I think I'll scream!!!

I think Cristian WAS spewing that he didn't press the buzzer earlier but he admitted that he was doing the yes/no thing and then said even if he had to do it over he still believes Jack would have won that money. So maybe he would have liked it but wasn't about to make himself unpopular in order to do so.

Danny didn't look like he was about to push the button but he DID look like he was sussing out who might and trying to give them the evil eye ... which could have made them more nervous and apt to jump at it rather than think it through ...

however Jack was always going for it - he had fingers at the ready over the button - more so than anyone else.

As for the pizza-loving Joel - I hope he has that reaction everytime he eats a pizza ... for the next 2500 pizza's in his life in fact! who ever heard of a boy his age vomiting after ONE pizza ... especially one who loves pizza so much?! Was he deliberately trying to fail? He didn't really look that devastated to have failed when telling them - again with the smirk ... he wasn't gutted thats for sure.

Should he ever raise through the political ranks and have anything to do with budget control or a portfolio with responsibility for taxpayers' money I hope that the clip of him paying 2500 pound for a pizza (thats $AUD5217.40) comes back to haunt him ... over and over again!

I think we might be offended by those comparisons MrS!!!
the only room Dystopia will need after all this that I'll ever be a part of is a padded one - where I can come visit - just to plague him :kiss: ;)

sorry but you have that all wrong - crimmy has the keys! you would be locked up and fed on a diet of chocolate and #lovinglife replays on a neverending repeat cycle to keep you ... shall we say ... entertained? :tongue:

...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... aw you guys!... seriously... you two have me in stitches!... a dungeon with various cages and padded cells... sounds like heaven lol!... oh hang on!... #lovinglife on neverending repeat cycles?????... make that... it sounds like hell!... lol!... cheers.

Back