Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

I for one know that the vote can't be rigged as an independent organization oversees the voting so it's all good and legal. However everything else in this season just needs to be buried.

• THE FREE PASS.
  • The killer nom.
  • BB shit stirring by pulling HM's into the diary room asking them leading questions (see Ashleigh and her evil plan) and then exposing that to other HM's who they know will kick off.
  • Outside contact.
  • ex HM's still having a role in the season (fuck off! you were voted out for a reason).
  • BB favoring Helen giving her advantages like listening in on conversations, i think i counted at least 3 separate occasions Helen was given this opportunity.
  • HM's not being evicted by the public.
  • BBBOTS slandering HM's like the "creepy Chris" chant which was all fun and good until they realized what they were doing and immediately started back peddling.
  • BBBOTS behaviour, psyche experts trying to be more comedians than giving professional outlooks.
  • Casting yet again people with a media/entertainment background instead of the average Joe.
  • Presenters not being more forward and harder in the interviews.
  • Steven needs to fuck off for Goode! Hate that guy.
Yes,Yes,Yes to all this.I saw somewhere that following the finale there was more than 400 complaints to ofcom about Helen winning

Lets hope that once Viacom gets a hold of the network in full they can at least make some changes to BBUK that are for the better...

Havent watched it yet but you know Mr Sticky....both our rants are in the wrong threads LOL...we are in the dreaded thread where THAT woman won BBUK just last week...oh wait mine is in the celebrity big brother thread..probably my longest post Ever

...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:....hahahaha!... so it is too!!!!!... how embarrassing!!!!!... I can be such a knucklehead sometimes!!!... oh well I can't undo my own stupidity so I'll just copy and paste it into the celeb one I guess!... thanks for the heads up Lindsay!!!... life is like a box of chocolates... cheers.

...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:....hahahaha!... so it is too!!!!!... how embarrassing!!!!!... I can be such a knucklehead sometimes!!!... oh well I can't undo my own stupidity so I'll just copy and paste it into the celeb one I guess!... thanks for the heads up Lindsay!!!... life is like a box of chocolates... cheers.

LOL I will watch the daily show and then come and rant with you..I saw that there was a fight.I'm Team Gary at the moment

Lets hope that once Viacom gets a hold of the network in full they can at least make some changes to BBUK that are for the better...

...wouldn't that be great Kingston... I feel that the only way that BBUK will change is if it goes back to Channel 4 again... this production crew has stuffed up their Big Brother formula right up to the nth degree... Channel 5 will never undo what they have done in my opinion... cheers.

oooh there is no sound..what did she say?
Ashleigh is still in shock she made it so far. She thought she would be gone by week 3, and is glad people picked up the phone for her.

It was funny to her that she and Helen made final 2 because they had joked about it. They both were in shock when it actually happened.

She is absolutely delighted Helen won, and glad they had sorted things out.

It was very hard living with Helen. They were at each other's throat all the time. In the outside world, you can walk away and have time to get over it, but not in there.

She has no hard feelings with Helen, and is genuinely happy for her, but won't likely be best friends, or stay in touch with her. No grudges. What happened in the House, stays in the House.

Helen would have left at the start if it weren't for the pass. Tamara was nominated because Helen couldn't be.

There would have been less tension in the House w/o Helen, but Helen was an excellent HM.

There was no creepiness between her and Chris at all. They love each other as best friends, as big brother and little sister.

Ashleigh will stay friends with Chris, Christopher, Danielle, Toya, and Mathew, 5 fantastic people.

Her BB experience was completely up and down, but she loved every single moment of it.

Ashleigh is still in shock she made it so far. She thought she would be gone by week 3, and is glad people picked up the phone for her.

It was funny to her that she and Helen made final 2 because they had joked about it. They both were in shock when it actually happened.

She is absolutely delighted Helen won, and glad they had sorted things out.

It was very hard living with Helen. They were at each other's throat all the time. In the outside world, you can walk away and have time to get over it, but not in there.

She has no hard feelings with Helen, and is genuinely happy for her, but won't likely be best friends, or stay in touch with her. No grudges. What happened in the House, stays in the House.

Helen would have left at the start if it weren't for the pass. Tamara was nominated because Helen couldn't be.

There would have been less tension in the House w/o Helen, but Helen was an excellent HM.

There was no creepiness between her and Chris at all. They love each other as best friends, as big brother and little sister.

Ashleigh will stay friends with Chris, Christopher, Danielle, Toya, and Mathew, 5 fantastic people.

Her BB experience was completely up and down, but she loved every single moment of it.

Thanks so much,wish she had won instead of that vile woman

I hate to keep this thread alive and remind you all of what an awful series this was, and what awful people populated that house, but I feel like this deserves attention. Steven and his disgusting friends are openly engaging in defamation of Chris on twitter. They even have the audacity to claim that they weren't talking about him - their fans might be thick enough to believe that, but it's quite clear to everybody else what their intentions were.

BweghqgIgAEbSuo.jpg

Steven's obsession with destroying another man is just psychotic. The fact these people feel compelled to continue to slander their former housemates, even though everybody else has moved on is just pathetic.

And I can't believe how wrong I was about Kimberly... thought she was great at the start, but she's turned into a real bitch living under Steven's thumb. They should enjoy it while it lasts, because once Helen's winnings dry up, and the spotlight has well and truly faded, they will not be able to stand the sight of each other.

what a bunch of vile people,did anyone say anything in Chris's defence or let him know?

Chris has seen it and is acknowledging all the people sending him messages of support. Their behaviour is getting a lot of condemnation from a lot of people, and Chris is receiving a lot of support, including many of the housemates who were aligned to the "good" side - Matthew, Christopher, Toya, Danielle, Ashleigh, etc.

After all of this, it's beyond me how it's still a surprise to Steven that the majority of people actually despise him. I know that I have never hated a BBUK housemate more than I do him. What a fucking psychopath.

And Helen - for somebody who once sympathized with Chris' confession of depression, to then join in on public defamation like this, she sure doesn't appear to care about what happens to him now. What was all that bullshit about how she was a changed woman, and had learned the art of kindness? Isn't that why people voted her their winner? Because she should know better. Defamation of character in such a public manner is no laughing matter. Stuff like this has the potential to end someone's life.

It says a lot that these people have embraced the "cool kids" label unironically.

Last edited:
Chris has seen it and is acknowledging all the people sending him messages of support. Their behaviour is getting a lot of condemnation from a lot of people, and Chris is receiving a lot of support, including many of the housemates who were aligned to the "good" side - Matthew, Christopher, Toya, Danielle, Ashleigh, etc.

After all of this, it's beyond me how it's still a surprise to Steven that the majority of people actually despise him. I know that I have never hated a BBUK housemate more than I do him. What a fucking psychopath.

And Helen - for somebody who once sympathized with Chris' confession of depression, to then join in on public defamation like this, she sure doesn't appear to care about what happens to him now. What was all that bullshit about how she was a changed woman, and had learned the art of kindness? Isn't that why people voted her their winner? Because she should know better. Defamation of character in such a public manner is no laughing matter. Stuff like this has the potential to end someone's life.

It says a lot that these people have embraced the "cool kids" label unironically.
what is his twitter? or facebook
If they are acting like this now it must have been absolutely unbearable in that house

That is dispicable and highlights just what was wrong with the cast and the show this year. They're just nasty people full stop - not TV villians which people love to hate but are ultimately harmless.

Wow. That's horrendous. I imagine Chris would take this in his stride, but I'll bet Ashleigh's piss is boiling.

i've just been watching this in the lead up to BBAU... the housemate selection in this series in absolutely deplorable. most abysmal group of people i've ever seen. i've never been turned off a big brother series before but this just blew me away.

Back