Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

Ummmmmm so Kimberley married Two-Second Steven.

Did she need a visa?

27C049CA00000578-0-Just_married_Big_Brother_15_contestants_Steven_Goode_and_Kimberl-a-5_1429467225949.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...st-NINE-months-falling-love-reality-show.html

Well,well,well...they try make it out like it was a big romance story and we all fell in love with them...NOT!!

How did I miss this?

Sorry Steven... Kimberley ain't gonna 'open it' anymore.

BYE FELICIA!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Steven-Goode-Kimberly-Kisselovich-split.html

...ha! ha! friggin' ha!... it was all a bullshit 'romance' from day dot anyway!... it was as fake as Stiffy and Chlorine's so-called 'romance'... (I never thought that I would ever utter their names again lol!)...

She probably couldnt take his controlling ways anymore

...she probably managed to slip out of the chains and managed to scramble from the cellar that he had her locked in to escape to freedom and is still on the run to escape back to the USA again lol!... (well done Kimberly)... cheers.

Did she get ha visa?
yeah - lucky guess would be NO ... hence she's not sticking around
the guy's a douche and surely she was only ever after the visa & publicity

now the Helen Wood gravy train has come to a halt I'm hoping we'll never hear of any of them again!!

Creative director Denis O’Connor leaves Big Brother

Big Brother UK bigwig Denis O’Connor has quit the show’s production team, just over five months after he became its Creative Director.

O’Connor took up the role – which was previously held by Phil Edgar-Jones in the Channel 4 years, but had been left unfilled since Gavin Henderson’s 2012 departure – in April, giving him power over all aspects of the show, from the main house action to companion series Bit On The Side.

However, just five months later, he is now leaving Endemol Shine to become the head of unscripted programming and development at Buccaneer Media, producer of Sky Living’s Desi Rascals, which was founded by The Only Way Is Essex co-creator Tony Wood.

Wood commented: “Marrying Denis’s experience on Big Brother with mine on The Only Way is Essex opens up some very interesting new ideas and I’m thrilled to be creating exciting new unscripted shows together.”

Prior to becoming Big Brother’s creative director, O’Connor was one of its executive producers for four years.

He oversaw Channel 4’s final series in 2010, and went on to work on the broadcaster’s Christmas-themed Big Brother rip-off Home For The Holidays. He later returned to BB’s senior team in 2012, ahead of Channel 5’s second civilian run.

Viewers heard BOTS host Rylan Clark allude to O’Connor’s exit on-air during the finale of Celebrity Big Brother’s UK vs. USA series last month. He announced: “I want to say a massive thank you to our creative director, Denis. We love you Denis, you’ve been amazing and we’re gonna miss you.”

It is currently unclear whether Big Brother will appoint a new creative director.

Earlier this year, seven media executives lived in the Big Brother house for 24 hours as part of a special feature for the Edinburgh Television Festival.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb16/news/1006/denis-oconnor-quits-celebrity-big-brother-uk-endemol-shine-five-months-after-becoming-creative-director#ixzz3nvspFtsn

One can only hope someone with at least an ounce of respect for themselves and BB fills the role... But we all know that's a pipe dream... If Channel 5 promote someone it will likely be yet another puppet who will do whatever they want them to do...

Back