Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...still testing my new computer and photoshop... looks like I'm baaaaack!... lol!... it makes me wonder if 'Ed The Knob Jockey' has got a secret longing for Tim because of the way that he quite often plays with his junk when talking to him... just saying... cheers.

wkk.gif

he does it as a security blanket when he is nervous...did the same when telling Jade they could not have a romance in the house...nervous twitch

I must be very tired, it took me 5 minutes to workout the joke, lol. Well done again :)

And I agree, I can't mention everyone, but there were many good and funny pictures. Thank you to all of you to make us laugh :)

...lol l.a.r.a... I was wondering whether or not people would pick up on the subtle joke... well done!... I'm glad that you figured it out though lolol!... cheers.

...lol l.a.r.a... I was wondering whether or not people would pick up on the subtle joke... well done!... I'm glad that you figured it out though lolol!... cheers.

Ha! I thought is was in reference to her actual foot injury.

Now when I look closely at the image..... What do I see? EGAD! Very subtle, Sticky! ;)

Ha! I thought is was in reference to her actual foot injury.

Now when I look closely at the image..... What do I see? EGAD! Very subtle, Sticky! ;)

...hahaha!... that one took me ages to do because I'm still messing around with my new computer/re-installing programs etc among other things... but I'm happy that you are noticing it... I came close to putting an arrow highlighting it just in case nobody noticed it so I'm glad that I didn't now lol!... cheers.

Ooops.

Attachments

• BB- 4 tim and boog oompa-loompa-attacks-man-virginia.jpg
    BB- 4 tim and boog oompa-loompa-attacks-man-virginia.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 220
  • BB- 6 tim and boog oompa-loompa-attacks-man-virginia.jpg
    BB- 6 tim and boog oompa-loompa-attacks-man-virginia.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back