Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misery? I am your number one fan!;)

Yep Misery!

There was another picture I wanted to do, but couldn't fine a suitable picture of Ed.

I might add to the misery collection when I get a chance. With those it's not so clear what's going on if you don't know the film.

For those that don't know, Kathy Bates plays an obsessed fan who basically kidnaps a famous author and keeps him prisoner. He tries to escape so she breaks his legs. So it's fairly accurate to how Jade will, 'Keep Ed' after the show.

Same....It's like, you can put funny eyes and draw mustaches on people, we get it...

Those pics kind of remind me of voodoo dolls. It's like she thinks she can make the HMs ugly in real life by making them ugly on Photoshop (or whatever program she uses).

...brilliant stuff by everyone over the last few days... you people are awesome!... I've had a few ideas screaming out to be done but my old computer had basically shat itself and I'm in the process of moving my programs from one to the other so photoshopping has been non existent for me as of late... man I can't wait to get posting back in here!... keep up the great work peoples...

...my god!... Ed must have a mangina... there's not much to show for himself in his shorts is there?... just saying... cheers.

No, cry(Tully)cry is actually quite reasonable and decent once you start talking to him, whereas this person is someone I would never want to be affiliated with.

I think you are talking about that spygirl something. I blocked her a long time ago, but I still see some of her pictures when someone quotes her. She is making this beautiful thread ugly IMO.

Spygirl's humor is very childish. It is like when a 2 yrs says "poopoo" and laugh, or "bum bum". Very immature and obscene. It is always the same, black teeth, pimples, horns. I don't see the point. All she says with those pictures is, that she is insane, it doesn't make the HMs less beautiful.

I think you are talking about that spygirl something. I blocked her a long time ago, but I still see some of her pictures when someone quotes her. She is making this beautiful thread ugly IMO.

Spygirl's humor is very childish. It is like when a 2 yrs says "poopoo" and laugh, or "bum bum". Very immature and obscene. It is always the same, black teeth, pimples, horns. I don't see the point. All she says with those pictures is, that she is insane, it doesn't make the HMs less beautiful.
Yeah I totally agree. It isn't funny or clever, it's just pathetic and all her pics are the same. She's probably trying to make the HMs look like herself to make herself feel better about her own appearance.

Yeah I totally agree. It isn't funny or clever, it's just pathetic and all her pics are the same. She's probably trying to make the HMs look like herself to make herself feel better about her own appearance.

LOL, that would be right :D

...brilliant stuff by everyone over the last few days... you people are awesome!... I've had a few ideas screaming out to be done but my old computer had basically shat itself and I'm in the process of moving my programs from one to the other so photoshopping has been non existent for me as of late... man I can't wait to get posting back in here!... keep up the great work peoples...

...my god!... Ed must have a mangina... there's not much to show for himself in his shorts is there?... just saying... cheers.

LMAO! Yes, I do have to admit I don't think he's "packing it" down below, unlike Drew of course :)

...still testing my new computer and photoshop... looks like I'm baaaaack!... lol!... it makes me wonder if 'Ed The Knob Jockey' has got a secret longing for Tim because of the way that he quite often plays with his junk when talking to him... just saying... cheers.

wkk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back