Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are talking about that spygirl something. I blocked her a long time ago, but I still see some of her pictures when someone quotes her. She is making this beautiful thread ugly IMO.

Spygirl's humor is very childish. It is like when a 2 yrs says "poopoo" and laugh, or "bum bum". Very immature and obscene. It is always the same, black teeth, pimples, horns. I don't see the point. All she says with those pictures is, that she is insane, it doesn't make the HMs less beautiful.
LOL I blocked her yesterday too. I enjoy the photochops when they are clever but enough already. It's not funny, just sad and pathetic...kinda like Jade.

0rkm.jpg

Omg! First time I step into this thread and I wish I had sooner

...welcome Sweet_Geek... you little Photoshop Thread virgin you!... lol!... just a suggestion my friend... one day when you have some time to kill take the time to have fun looking back at all of this work within this thread from page 1 and you should get a quite few giggles from some of the very talented (and perhaps slightly demented) people on here... there's a helluva lot of images posted but it should be a fun read... the more people that come on here the merrier lol!... cheers.

...welcome Sweet_Geek... you little Photoshop Thread virgin you!... lol!... just a suggestion my friend... one day when you have some time to kill take the time to have fun looking back at all of this work within this thread from page 1 and you should get a quite few giggles from some of the very talented (and perhaps slightly demented) people on here... there's a helluva lot of images posted but it should be a fun read... the more people that come on here the merrier lol!... cheers.

Thanks Mr Stickyfingers, I will definitely take your advice and will start looking at these in no time. I will admit I like the slightly demented type ;)

I hope no one minds me quoting old ones again. Like Stickyfingers said I'm a virgin on this thread and won't help myself admiring some of your works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back