Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: Season 3 Discussion [Spoilers]

This weeks spoilers:
Kevin won HoH, nominated Bobby and Britnee and also won the Veto. The house still think Bobby has a Veto of his own.

Not sure how it'll play out - Bobby thinks he's a pawn with Godfrey the real target and also thinks even if he stays up he wouldn't be evicted anyway. Godfrey has told Bruno and Bobby that Sarah will go up as a replacement, while others think Godfrey will go up. Kevin is telling the other side that he'll pull Britnee off the block and put up Bruno.

Last edited:
Seems BB Canada have spoilered the triple eviction slightly by making alterations to the sofa in the house so the nominees chairs accomodate three. They should have left that really until the live show, just switching it out during the HoH Comp.

Seems BB Canada have spoilered the triple eviction slightly by making alterations to the sofa in the house so the nominees chairs accomodate three. They should have left that really until the live show, just switching it out during the HoH Comp.

That really is silly.

How is the triple eviction even going to work?

Bobby gone 7-0 vote - Brittnee safe again

and Queen B wins HOH - triple eviction is announced - she has to choose 3 people to put up - puts up Zach, Pilar and Kevin

Ashleigh, Bruno, Sarah play with the 3 nominees - Brittnee didn't play

Bruno wins POV and takes down Zach. Britnee replaces him with Willow

HG's to vote to save ONE evictee

Votes to save Willow - Zach and Bruno, Votes to save Pilar - Godfrey, Sarah , Ashleigh

Kevin and Willow are evicted

Twistos Twist: Canada votes for two houseguests to be have-nots. They will compete for the special power beneath the HN room floor
The winner of the special power will be forced to change one nomination but could change both nominations if they choose

Ashleigh won HOH
Sarah now spilling the beans to Ashleigh and Pilar about the Zach/JP/Kevin Purple Cobras alliance - and that Kevin knew about Chop Shop weeks before Pilar ever did
Bruno spinning whatever tale he can to whoever will listen -ie " saved Zach as a shield" but wanting to take him out now ...
its all going to rest on the HaveNot competition though - little do they all know
whoever Ashleigh puts up - it can all be changed by whoever wins that secret power

I hope we get to see Sarah and Bruno's "discussion" over his savind Zach with his POV and causing Willow to go up and ultimately evicted - I think they'd already had one heated discussion just days before so this one could be very interesting. Haven't had time to catch up on the feeds to much lately

Backing up to the triple eviction and always wanted to see a double eviction done under one HoH, and they pretty much did it how I'd have done it except I'd have let the Veto winner decide the replacement just to dilute the HoH's double immunity a bit further. It would have been interesting to see that play out over a week too rather than just half an hour - and then Canada could have decided the first evictee and a regular vote could have decided the second.

P.S. Willow was pathetic - no use crying about not having had the chance to play yet when you've been sitting in there doing nothing for seven weeks!

As for the Have Not twist - really should have happened before the triple eviction IMO as leaving it so late means the power is somewhat diluted. Indeed with just 7 HMs if the Veto is won by someone other than the HoH and nominee and then used there are only two further replacements left, and if one of them wins the power only one. They'd be forced to put up that person whether they want to or not.

This weeks spoilers, including Veto and Have Not result:
Ashleigh nominated Godfrey and Sarah, with Sarah as the target although Ashleigh is thinking Brittnee might be the better bet to go as Sarah is a bigger target and Brittnee is in danger of floating through to the final two.

Everyone played the Veto except Pili, and somehow Sarah won it, so the plan is to backdoor Brittnee.

And in the last couple of hours Sarah and Brittnee have been chosen as have nots for the week by Canada, so they are desperately trying to figure out what they have done and apologising to the house. As part of their punishment they will be locked in the Have Not room, so presumably then the twist will be revealed.

The only other possibilities to nominate are Bruno, Zach and Pilar - and at least one of them will end up on the block on eviction night.

Me too - be interesting to see how they do it. Ideally they've relocate the safe to underneath the living room floor and have it appear, but that's not happening!

Can't believe there is only a couple of weeks left now - seems like it only started a couple of weeks ago!

Brittnee took herself and Godfrey off the block and put up Zach telling him he was just a pawn - that her target was Bruno. Bruno evicted 4-0.

HOH was lying in coffins and having to guesstimate how long 100 minutes was - closest under or over to sit up at the 100 minute mark wins.

Sarah is the new HOH!!

Arisa announced that twists are done for the BBCan3 season - but next week IS a double eviction.

Me too - be interesting to see how they do it. Ideally they've relocate the safe to underneath the living room floor and have it appear, but that's not happening!

Can't believe there is only a couple of weeks left now - seems like it only started a couple of weeks ago!
I'm going to be real pathetic and say "I don't want it to end!"
I took a quick look at the contestants who entered the BBUK house - and really just felt BLAH about them ... guess I'll do a catch up once BBCAN3 is finished but not in a mad rush to be trying to keep up with both

Yes, such a shame they have to squeeze the series into the schedules thanks to Canada's TV schedules being very much dictated by the US schedules.
Probably for the best though it leaves us wanting more - most other series nowadays you're just wanting to fast forward to the end with over a month to go.

Yeah, I'm really sad that it's over so soon as well. It's been a really fun time.

I loved the eviction twist this week; Brittnee did exactly what I would've done.

I really enjoy the twists because it always annoys me that the HGs sit around saying its week X so comp Y or eviction Z should be happening or the HOH will probably be this one this week ... if its too predictable there is NO game in it
Strategising weeks ahead just does their heads in and its people who can duck and roll when these twists hit them that fair best in the long run. Its not ALWAYS totally beneficial to the recipient of the good luck either.

Anyone hear WHY Neda didn't appear on Sideshow when she was supposed to be the guest this week? Anick was on instead. (They couldn't get Heather or someone who lasted a bit longer than Anick?
I saw a hint that Gary had something to do with Neda not appearing - but then didn't see anything else? They seem to get very close-lipped very quickly - noone ever talks about why Sabrina is never included in anything.

Also - I know he's a family man and all - but how is it that Bruno is allowed to run out to the crowd and hug family AND have photos taken with fans on the street when he's supposed to be sequestered and heading to Jury?

Also - I know he's a family man and all - but how is it that Bruno is allowed to run out to the crowd and hug family AND have photos taken with fans on the street when he's supposed to be sequestered and heading to Jury?

Wait, do they go straight from the stage to the Jury House? I always assumed they met up with their family and friends for the night at least and then eventually got taken to the JH.

I really have no idea about the "behind the scenes" of this show at all.

I have never seen any of the other evictees being allowed to run into audience to hug their families - they waved at them but there was no physical contact
yes the evictees do a round of interviews the next morning i think for radio/tv but other than going straight to tape side show I think they are kept away from outsiders and moved to the Jury House

the idea is that they are sequestered away from outside influences to make their judgement for the finale isn't it?

I'm not sure what they get to see from the house once they are evicted - do they get to see the AD shows or can they watch Live Feeds or do they just have to go on what info they can gleen from each new jury member?

POV today and at least 8 hours of no live feeds :(

Zach and Ashleigh

Back