Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: Season 2 Discussion [SPOILERS]

Heather is fake and shallow but she still doesn't deserve the treatment she is getting from the girls, Sabrina pinned some of her own lies on Heather which put her behind the 8 ball and it snowballed from there.

It sucks that heather did not leave. Don't get me wrong I really like her and think that she is adorable, but for her own good I would rather see her leave and go back to the people in her life that love and respect her.

heather.jpg

Found this funny picture of heather she made this face when she hears the house guests scream when Rachelle is called to the diary room. When Heather hears them she makes the face in the photo above.

Read more at: http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/and...nt-time-go-now-can-work-heather-says-id-love/
Copyright © OBB

i'm with you here. there is nobody in there i can see her forming an alliance with, they all treat her like crap. even if she won HOH or Veto she would have a very lonely stay, she is better off getting evicted

Last edited:
Interesting episode where the "secret challenge" was to get wasted and not be exposed.
Not that they did a great job.

Shame Oz and the UK aren't as liberal as they used to be with the booze. Always makes interesting watching.

Loved the subtitling. Great little challenge but Canada is terrible at keeping it's secret challenges secret - they always reveal them straight afterwards.

Marsha the Moose returns on Wednesday - let's see if they can keep that secret.

8bf1156281c811e28c3c22000a1fb85a_7.jpg

Kenny (sans beard) and sister - loose the beard Kenny!

let us hope Karma get it's bitch. :D sorry people, had to say it

From what I have seen on social media and other BB forums, I think it is safe to say 2 people from the first 5 alliance will be going on the block!

Right now I am only on Silver level (My vote is times 10, not sure how that works though) on the slice website and I won't be able to make it up to gold before the day runs out in Canada. I only signed up for it yesterday Canada time. So I voted for Kenny and Sarah. Now that it is a new day in Canada I get to vote one more time, I think I'll vote for Sarah & Kenny again.

From what I have seen on social media and other BB forums, I think it is safe to say 2 people from the first 5 alliance will be going on the block!

Right now I am only on Silver level (My vote is times 10, not sure how that works though) on the slice website and I won't be able to make it up to gold before the day runs out in Canada. I only signed up for it yesterday Canada time. So I voted for Kenny and Sarah. Now that it is a new day in Canada I get to vote one more time, I think I'll vote for Sarah & Kenny again.

what about Sabrina? i would not even need a 2nd choice, she would be my only one :D slice does not like Andrew or Sabrina

i am not voting, my system is not kind lately, and i don't want to upset it and make it blue, again

what about Sabrina? i would not even need a 2nd choice, she would be my only one :D slice does not like Andrew or Sabrina

i am not voting, my system is not kind lately, and i don't want to upset it and make it blue, again

Sabrina will be nominated for sure, I do not want to waste my votes on her. Lets say that Andrew and Sabrina are nominated and Kenny wins veto and takes one of them off, I'm pretty sure that the person with the 3rd highest votes gets nominated. That person has to be Sarah IMO, she will not get voted out by the house, they all like her too much. This is just in case there are people out there voting for the Zombie chick because she put Ika up. Canada's HOH can not be wasted on getting Zombie chick out.

Sabrina will be nominated for sure, I do not want to waste my votes on her. Lets say that Andrew and Sabrina are nominated and Kenny wins veto and takes one of them off, I'm pretty sure that the person with the 3rd highest votes gets nominated. That person has to be Sarah IMO, she will not get voted out by the house, they all like her too much. This is just in case there are people out there voting for the Zombie chick because she put Ika up. Canada's HOH can not be wasted on getting Zombie chick out.

zombie chick on heels, maybe on meds, likely on meds, ha ha
i think the 3 highest will be Sabrina, Andrew, and Kenny. if any of those 3 win and save themself, one of them is still going up. now i think of it, Zombie girl winning would be the worst case scenario, for me anyway

i want Ika back in, 2nd favourite HG after Adel

zombie chick on heels, maybe on meds, likely on meds, ha ha
i think the 3 highest will be Sabrina, Andrew, and Kenny. if any of those 3 win and save themself, one of them is still going up. now i think of it, Zombie girl winning would be the worst case scenario, for me anyway

i want Ika back in, 2nd favourite HG after Adel

Or not enough meds LOL.

Ika and Adel were feeds gold! At least big Jon is still there.

If Canada screws this HOH up and the scenario I posted before comes true and Zombie ends up on the block after the veto and then goes home, I fear this season will be the 5 making it to the end.... Arrgh!!!!

I voted twice today and haven't signed up for anything ... I was a bit loath to do so since I'm in Australia ;)

doesn't Adel have the power to play in any POV - so if he isn't one of the chosen and he elects to play does he get to nominate who he replaces in the POV game? (is it a case of extra man in so someone has to be taken out?)

so Adel might think its worth using it to stop Kenny or Andrew even having a chance to win POV (because lets face it the others might LET them win hoping to curry favour - because they might talk the talk but they are all wusses so far!!) then if he uses it and whoever wins POV takes one off then Canada's 3rd choice would hopefully go up? so hopefully Andrew, Sabrina and Kenny are all 1,2,3 in the HOH votes ...

I just wish there was an EXTRA twist of double eviction this week ... there must be one coming soon right?

I would love to see Adel able to backdoor Sabrina ...

doesn't Adel have the power to play in any POV - so if he isn't one of the chosen and he elects to play does he get to nominate who he replaces in the POV game? (is it a case of extra man in so someone has to be taken out?)

so Adel might think its worth using it to stop Kenny or Andrew even having a chance to win POV (because lets face it the others might LET them win hoping to curry favour - because they might talk the talk but they are all wusses so far!!) then if he uses it and whoever wins POV takes one off then Canada's 3rd choice would hopefully go up? so hopefully Andrew, Sabrina and Kenny are all 1,2,3 in the HOH votes ...

I just wish there was an EXTRA twist of double eviction this week ... there must be one coming soon right?

I would love to see Adel able to backdoor Sabrina ...

Yes, he gets to take off one of the players that are chose when the HGs pick out of the black bag. He can not replace the HOH or either nominee.

If anything Adel is super safe this week and should not use his power, because it will expose him to the house that he lied about it. In his lie he said his Canada's veto runs out this week, when in reality it last the entire game.
He should save his power for down the line, when the rest of the house has no idea he has it.
Nobody will throw this weeks POV comp because they will be afraid that they might be the replacement nominee and if you win veto and are not on the block you can not be put onto the block.

for me, this will be the most exciting week in the house, apart from finding out the winner. even if Sabrina does not go home, there will be a crack in the F5, and that is all that it's going to need

Ika with her talking during the shredding has really signed Neda's eviction notice ... firstly with the whole Jon Adel Neda thing and then when she was so sorry to shred Neda's letter Kenny said "tell tale sign right there" ...

anyone think though that Kenny was putting on a show of being angry to match Andrew?

At least Sarah could see that Ika's choice was pretty much a no-brainer and that a lot of what she accused them of individually was true? totally blunt but (mostly?) truthful ...

I loved Ika's show - I loved her kicking at the envelopes before shredding them ... and really telling the portraits exactly how she felt

I didn't watch last year - tonight they said she'd been Topaz'd ... I googled Topaz and read about the finale but was there something else about Topaz last year that led to the "Topaz'd" comments? Did she have a rant that got broadcast to all the HG's? I've missed something ...

Back