Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused too. Weekly HoH, weekly nominations. But the nominated housemates will have a chance to save themselves by competing in a physical challenge in the lead-up to the final eviction each week

How many evictions each week? Do some nominees not get a chance to save themselves from some other evictions? Or just a badly worded sentence there?
Yep. None of it makes sense. The way I have interpreted it is that there is two evictions a week. The HoH vote kicks everything off and they're immune from eviction the entire week. The house nominates which then leads to the second chance challenge and then an eviction? And then the rest of the week is the 2020/2021 format. It's a lot of info that hasn't been fully clarified.

So we’re really gonna see them all vote for a HoH, then nominate and then vote to evict someone. That is too much. I’d rather the HoH be selected either randomly, by evicted housemate or by competition. This is way too easy for a majority alliance to hack and dominate each week.

Why did they not just fully adopt the North American format instead of shoving in all this other crap? :|
The North American format would be fine but there are much better ways they could have adapted the format if they insist on being unique. Also with 4 episodes per week and a series length of around 30 - 40 episodes there’s absolutely no reason for them to have pre-recorded this series.

The North American format would be fine but there are much better ways they could have adapted the format if they insist on being unique. Also with 4 episodes per week and a series length of around 30 - 40 episodes there’s absolutely no reason for them to have pre-recorded this series.
Exactly. Now that everything is so bloated and confusing a live feed or updates would have at least helped make sense of everything.

So could it be..
Monday - HOH challenge
Tuesday - Nomination Challenge
Wednesday - HOH twist / Second Chance Challenge
Thursday - Eviction

? I wonder if it will be longer than previous 7 seasons. I don’t really know how they structure the North American format but isn’t that only one or two episodes a week?

So could it be..
Monday - HOH challenge
Tuesday - Nomination Challenge
Wednesday - HOH twist / Second Chance Challenge
Thursday - Eviction

? I wonder if it will be longer than previous 7 seasons. I don’t really know how they structure the North American format but isn’t that only one or two episodes a week?
it says 62 days so similar length to last season

IDK how they can do one a week with 19 housemates starting off. It would have to be 2. Or lots of Doubles.
I would expect that "a week" is more likely to be a broadcast schedule week rather than an actual week of filming.

The tradition of BBAU reboots messing with the timeline lives on!

I'm so confused about nomination challenges and housemate nominations.... sounds like they injected twice as much game when all we've asked for is twice as less. We just want to watch people living together...

I would expect that "a week" is more likely to be a broadcast schedule week rather than an actual week of filming.

The tradition of BBAU reboots messing with the timeline lives on!

Yes that’s what I think so too and what I meant. But the show can’t seriously be on any longer than 10-11 weeks. There would have to be 2 evictions per broadcasted week otherwise there’s gonna be half the house left in the last week. And if there’s gonna be fake evictions that there has to be multiple per week.

True true. I wonder what it means that the HOH is safe for a week then. Safe for multiple evictions?
I think that's what it means when it says the HoH is safe for the whole week. One cycle will follow the other. The first being the nominations cycle and the the second using the Nomination challenge. The HoH will probably be safe from both evictions. At least that's what I understand it as. The final eviction comment also suggests there's multiple points someone will be evicted in a week. They could snap evict the person with the most nominations? There could be a snap double? I think multiple people will still leave in the space of Monday-Thursday.

At least if "a week" is a broadcast schedule week - we won't have people referring to the episode/entire game cycle that airs the next day as "next week". That happened so often on VIP. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back