Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this the ā€œHOH suiteā€ is the mezzanine above the kitchen. Itā€™s pretty pathetic looking.

An open mezzanine just above the kitchen breakfast bar seems an ideal place for the HoH to talk strategy with their trusted confidents. :thumbsdown:

The Mainframe looks kind of cool but screams yet another location for fake evictions. The second room would be a good Have Not room but doubt that is what it is for. It'll be a second fake eviction location I'm sure.

I know the format in 2003 and 2013 saw the houses split so the need for two diary rooms, but why two different chairs in 2002?

And clear here the 2007 chair is a redress of the 2006 chair - not that that is a bad thing - well for the environment at least.

I like them too. I hope there's lots of flashbacks shown throughout. Kind of getting really excited.
Who could have imagined they would have leaned in so much on the nostalgia and footage from previous seasons. I think most people here would have predicted that they wouldnt have shown anything old.

ā€¦if you donā€™t mind me asking Kingstonā€¦ when Big Brother Australia is playing on TV hereā€¦ do you have to wait until the next day to see some sort of delayed telecast or something or do you just read what we post on these Forums?ā€¦ youā€™re in Canada arenā€™t you?ā€¦ alsoā€¦ Timmyā€¦ are you in the same predicament?ā€¦ just curious thatā€™s allā€¦ neither of you have to answer of courseā€¦ cheers.

ā€¦if you donā€™t mind me asking Kingstonā€¦ when Big Brother Australia is playing on TV hereā€¦ do you have to wait until the next day to see some sort of delayed telecast or something or do you just read what we post on these Forums?ā€¦ youā€™re in Canada arenā€™t you?ā€¦ alsoā€¦ Timmyā€¦ are you in the same predicament?ā€¦ just curious thatā€™s allā€¦ neither of you have to answer of courseā€¦ cheers.
The show airs in the early hours of the morning here to give you an idea of the time difference itā€™s about 9:45 PM on Monday night here. If I watch the show I watch after work the following day which is about 12 or more hours after it airs in Australia. That said Iā€™ve not watched much of the Channel 7 era. I watched 5 or so episodes of the first series and less than 5 minutes of the second. I mostly just skim the forums.

ā€¦if you donā€™t mind me askingā€¦ Timmyā€¦ are you in the same predicament?ā€¦ just curious thatā€™s allā€¦ neither of you have to answer of courseā€¦ cheers.
I can watch Seven live from here Sticky. Only three hours time difference so 7.30 AEST is 4.30pm here. Only channels I can't currently watch live are 10/Peach/Bold which is why I can't watch Survivor live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back