Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Pre-season build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are only doing so because everybody tuned out.
100% straight facts. Which is why I am conflicted on wanting it to do well or not. I’d love to see a large audience celebrate this season as a way to show 7 that the only reason people are tuning in is for the nostalgia. But I also want it to take to also show 7 that this isn’t big brother and the changes are doing the show worse. 2020 only rated well because of curiosity and lockdown. Once people realised it wasn’t the same snow, they didn’t bother to watch 2021. Nonetheless, I’m keen to hopefully see Reggie get another play station.

when Big Brother Australia is playing on TV here… do you have to wait until the next day to see some sort of delayed telecast or something or do you just read what we post on these Forums?
Given that most broadcast networks have live streaming now if someone outside of Australia wanted to watch it live, all anyone would need is a VPN (which is incredibly easy these days). Its how I watch it live from NZ (even though it's officially available to watch here the next day anyway).

Given that most broadcast networks have live streaming now if someone outside of Australia wanted to watch it live, all anyone would need is a VPN (which is incredibly easy these days). Its how I watch it live from NZ (even though it's officially available to watch here the next day anyway).
Does your VPN work for Channel 10? And if so which one? My current one (Torguard) works for the other networks, and is only US$25/year. If one that works costs $100 then that means I'd be paying $75 just to watch Survivor and Gogglebox live - not worth it IMO lol.

Does your VPN work for Channel 10? And if so which one? My current one (Torguard) works for the other networks, and is only US$25/year. If one that works costs $100 then that means I'd be paying $75 just to watch Survivor and Gogglebox live - not worth it IMO lol.
Lol. Then I'm here paying $100 for a VPN and then $115 for paramount plus just so I can watch BBUS feeds and survivor US 5 hours early. RTV is always worth money to me :D

Nonetheless, I’m keen to hopefully see Reggie get another play station.
This could be a gimmicky thing (would have to be some sort of in-house prize for a secret Reggie task or something maybe) because PS5 is still having supply/shipping demand issues and such (apparently you can put yourself on waiting lists for stock at JB Hi Fi and that) so its an actual prize atm haha.

Does your VPN work for Channel 10? And if so which one?
I use NordVPN. Haven't specifically tested it on livestreaming, but I'm guessing it would since it worked fine streaming on demand stuff (I got extremely bored one day in lockdown ages ago and spent time watching Judge Judy 😂) .

Lol. Then I'm here paying $100 for a VPN and then $115 for paramount plus just so I can watch BBUS feeds and survivor US 5 hours early. RTV is always worth money to me :D
Haha that doesn't surprise me at all. I'm on a very lean budget here. Spending four times as much for a VPN just for Survivor/Gogglebox is not a good use of my meagre income. If BB went back to 10 I'd ramp up my efforts to find a way to watch live.

I use NordVPN. Haven't specifically tested it on livestreaming, but I'm guessing it would since it worked fine streaming on demand stuff (I got extremely bored one day in lockdown ages ago and spent time watching Judge Judy 😂) .
Nord didn't work when I tried it. None of the ones I've tried worked for live or 10play. Have tried Torguard, Nord, Express and Surfshark, from memory.

…thanks Kingston/Timmy/Rison and Zscund for letting me know… curiosity satisfied… Zscund do you use a service just to watch shows just from the USA or the UK and other countries too?… cheers.

it's happening again.... ugh
29655616-8424769-What_will_Angela_do_Big_Brother_continues_Sunday_at_7pm_on_Chann-a-3_1592305225423.jpg

Mon 9/5
Big Brother royalty, including former contestants, winners and runner-ups, find themselves assigned with a secret task as they join some fresh new faces in the house. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Tue 10/5
Housemates past and present come face to face as 2013 winner Tim Dormer provides his opinion on the lay of the land and his first impression of the new housemates. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Wed 11/5
With three more Big Brotherroyalty in the house, the tables are turned. Some of the new housemates do not seem impressed with the latest arrivals. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Thu 12/5
Two new love stories emerge in the house. The housemates have their first second-chance challenge, and the final battle between a new housemate and royalty divides the house. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Mon 9/5
Big Brother royalty, including former contestants, winners and runner-ups, find themselves assigned with a secret task as they join some fresh new faces in the house. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Tue 10/5
Housemates past and present come face to face as 2013 winner Tim Dormer provides his opinion on the lay of the land and his first impression of the new housemates. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Wed 11/5
With three more Big Brotherroyalty in the house, the tables are turned. Some of the new housemates do not seem impressed with the latest arrivals. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Thu 12/5
Two new love stories emerge in the house. The housemates have their first second-chance challenge, and the final battle between a new housemate and royalty divides the house. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.
So…. No evictions in week one?

Mon 9/5

Tue 10/5

Wed 11/5

Thu 12/5
At least it sounds like there may not be an eviction until possibly Thursday? Maybe?

Thu 12/5
Two new love stories emerge in the house.
The housemates have their first second-chance challenge, and the final battle between a new housemate and royalty divides the house. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

…fuck me… only 4 days in and we have 2 ‘love stories’ already?… kill me now!… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back