Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

I wish I could but it may offend some people and I probably can’t word it right. But kind of like Tilly having adhd Danny needed to go to the diary room regularly to get medications. He was often emotional (highs and lows) and I think this is why we saw so much of him. And some extreme behaviours.
Between you and @KTOM, I feel we are so lucky to get the behind the scenes stuff. How interesting. I think I many of us could see that Danny was on something sometimes

It just doesn’t add up. Stat man obviously knew something. He knew names before they were announced and he named three people who made it to final 5.
Chinese Whispers from a friend of a cousin of a chick whose bf heard something from a mate who did some work there setting up challenges, but finished up on Day 61.

I wish I could but it may offend some people and I probably can’t word it right. But kind of like Tilly having adhd Danny needed to go to the diary room regularly to get medications. He was often emotional (highs and lows) and I think this is why we saw so much of him. And some extreme behaviours.
This is BehindBigBrother. We're the ones that offend people so SPILL!

Seriously though any info on the behind the scenes stuff would be well received here. What's an average day in the modern BB house? It doesn't even really need to be about the HMs. Unless it involves Brenton naked.

It just doesn’t add up. Stat man obviously knew something. He knew names before they were announced and he named three people who made it to final 5.
He was close and knew names before anyone did. I showed someone this forum and they laughed and said “wrong” I held off commenting here for as long as possible but everyone was still saying stuff about Danny in final 3 and I couldn’t keep quiet any longer 😂
Daniel is loose and was worse in the house. And outside of the house he’s been caught in a lot of legal battles with his work and even assaulted someone and pled guilty. These articles have been scrapped from the Geelong advertiser who he uses to advertise his business. Daniel and Adriana also flirted and were very close but it wasn’t shown and people won’t talk about it because they have partners on the outside.

Chinese Whispers from a friend of a cousin of a chick whose bf heard something from a mate who did some work there setting up challenges, but finished up on Day 61.
“So who got to the end?”

“Uh, this guy called Marley, [mumbles] Jane... Oh, and there was also Dan, that guy was the real winner of the show.”

He was close and knew names before anyone did. I showed someone this forum and they laughed and said “wrong” I held off commenting here for as long as possible but everyone was still saying stuff about Danny in final 3 and I couldn’t keep quiet any longer 😂
Daniel is loose and was worse in the house. And outside of the house he’s been caught in a lot of legal battles with his work and even assaulted someone and pled guilty. These articles have been scrapped from the Geelong advertiser who he uses to advertise his business. Daniel and Adriana also flirted and were very close but it wasn’t shown and people won’t talk about it because they have partners on the outside.
I recall someone in the pre-season talking about knowing Dan, said he was a real asshole as well.

Tilly and Jess were asked about Danny and Adriana’s relationship in their podcast interviews with Tully from 2013’s season. They were both pretty reluctant to give straight answers but apparently there was quite a bit of flirting. (Including Danny making some sort of joke by jumping on Adriana’s bed.) Jess said she called Danny out on it not being appropriate given she has a husband, to which he apparently just said some shit like “Nah he‘ll love me!”. Tilly also reluctantly said there was a lot of sexual tension between them.

I’m loving all this insider stuff. My estimation of Danny at the beginning was right it seems. But somehow (with the editing of this shows format) I was swayed to see him as a larrikin of some sort rather than see this erratic behaviour. In saying that though, Tilly and others are showing such support and adoration for Danny. He was a great game player. Could you clarify anything about the game he played or the hiding of his mood swings?

I’m loving all this insider stuff. My estimation of Danny at the beginning was right it seems. But somehow (with the editing of this shows format) I was swayed to see him as a larrikin of some sort rather than see this erratic behaviour. In saying that though, Tilly and others are showing such support and adoration for Danny. He was a great game player. Could you clarify anything about the game he played or the hiding of his mood swings?

What was your estimation of him at the start?

I recall someone in the pre-season talking about knowing Dan, said he was a real asshole as well.
That was our good friend @Blobby:
Saw the preview tonight showing Daniel as a housemate. One of my friends use to work for him and he is an a-hole. He is known to rub people up the wrong way and then have a cry when anything negative goes back in his direction. Can't believe they actually got this moron as a housemate, he tried to make his own reality show when he started his million dollar Bogan YouTube channel and was apparently trying to get it picked up and it never did because it was complete rubbish, and then he changed his channel to traveling on motorbikes and then last year was on the new because he crossed the border during the harsh lock down so he could get a part for his bike. The guy is a moron and a sulk that is happy to dish it out but isn't any good at receiving it.

I remember there was an article and an ACA report in July last year on how Dan rode his motorbike from Melbourne to queensland and somehow crossed the border even though it was closed and boasted about it on his youtube

SJ, Christina & Marley the last bloke said. Seems overly sure of himself and claims he saw Chad winning last year from a mile away.
So I was correct with this comment a lot earlier in this thread, I was first to put these names down it seems lol, but I thought it was bullshit.

Thought we had an upper hand here lol!

Still not ruling out Danny making the final. They'll have some twist where they just invite him back to replace the finalist of his choice.

I remember there was an article and an ACA report in July last year on how Dan rode his motorbike from Melbourne to queensland and somehow crossed the border even though it was closed and boasted about it on his youtube
Hold on.... Danny’s saying that it’s because the producers saw him on ACA flouting the lockdown restrictions for a motorcycle wheel and a tattoo in Queensland that they asked him to be on the show. Jesus fucking christ.

At least we know one person that’s going to turn up at the finale.

Back