Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

Oh wait, did I imagine it or did Danny say 62 "full" days? Maybe he's out tomorrow.

He did say 62 full days in the Cameo video.
Unless maybe on Day 62 it was a double eviction (as they usually occur during the final 5)?

So everyone technically might have left the house on Day 62, including the final 3 who will reunite during the grand finale.

Edit: Nevermind checked tv guide schedule, that is not the case.

Unless maybe on Day 62 it was a double eviction (as they usually occur during the final 5)?

So everyone technically might have left the house on Day 62, including the final 3 who will reunite during the grand finale.

Nope. There is a Final 4 on Monday competing to be in the Final 3 according to the TV guide.

I really thought stat man was telling the truth and I had my hopes up! So now Danny definitely leaves tonight (62 days) or Monday (63 days which isnā€™t a full day if heā€™s technically leaving before the nights over). Oh well congrats Marley you just won big brother!

I really thought stat man was telling the truth and I had my hopes up! So now Danny definitely leaves tonight (62 days) or Monday (63 days which isnā€™t a full day if heā€™s technically leaving before the nights over). Oh well congrats Marley you just won big brother!
Maybe Danny got his days mixed up? lol
Wasnā€™t exactly in official capacity. Could be stirring things up.

If stat man did get it wrong, I wonder if he was a victim of production trying to spread fake leaks. After all, he got it right last year and named this F3 months before anyone knew who they were, but at the same time wasnā€™t close enough to name ā€œJayneā€ as SJ.

I'm feeling like this whole episode coming up is a huge red-herring... I just find it odd that big brother is basically telling us Daniel is going home tonight, and that Daniel might know this too and is playing into it.

I still have faith in stat man here.

Lol. Daniel just worked out that Cameo is public and that he let out some spoilers. Don't think he will say anything anymore ha ha.

The commercial is very interesting.

Two challenges shown. One of them the hanging one with 2 hanging objects (so possibly a head to head challenge) and another stacking challenge on a pole with 4 clear stacks (I saw Daniel and Ari in both challenges)ā€¦

I am assuming the hanging one will be first where the housemates first go head to head but why are there 4 stacks in the second challenge instead of 3? Iā€™m unsure but perhaps they edited it to reveal a possible Final 4 challenge instead?

Itā€™s all very confusing. Especially the hanging challenge as there are 5 housemates and only two hanging things. What happens to the odd one out? Lol.

Last edited:
The commercial is very interesting.

Two challenges shown. One of them the hanging one with 2 hanging objects (so possibly a head to head challenge) and another stacking challenge on a poll with 4 clear stacks (I saw Daniel and Ari in both challenges)ā€¦

I am assuming the hanging one will be first where the housemates first go head to head but why are there 4 stacks in the second challenge instead of 3? Iā€™m unsure but perhaps they edited it to reveal a possible Final 4 challenge instead?

Itā€™s all very confusing. Especially the hanging challenge as there are 5 housemates and only two hanging things. What happens to the odd one out? Lol.

We still haven't seen the challenge where Christina was throwing things at blocks that said safe from eviction have we?

Two challenges shown. One of them the hanging one with 2 hanging objects (so possibly a head to head challenge) and another stacking challenge on a poll with 4 clear stacks (I saw Daniel and Ari in both challenges)ā€¦

So could this mean Ari and Danny are in the top 4?

Unless someone gets to sit out of the stacking challenge out of the top 5.

So could this mean Ari and Danny are in the top 4?

It could but I am not sure.

They are editing the commercial to make it look like Daniel is going. He shook hands with Ari in the commercial where Daniel said that a handshake meant that he kept his word. Ari shown in the Diary Room saying that a handshake means nothing.

Then went to the two challenges. I was confused by the commercial honestly.

Back