Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^ please pick apart and advise when she'll be evicted based on the competition footage contained therein.
I predict she gets fake evicted, so I'm guessing she'll be in it until at least a third of the way in.

The older man she's comforting in the promo, and the POC sitting behind her in the car, on the other hand.........

Was shopping at Coles yesterday and I thought I heard Mike Goldman's voice advertising some of the store specials on the supermarket loudspeaker...lol.

Also saw the channel 7 tv ad promo and noticed at the end that BB is now sponsored by "Aldi" supermarkets. So I guess we may see some in house cooking this season featuring Aldi supermarket ingredients? lol. I wonder if we may finally see some BB shopping bags or merchandise available at Aldi stores this season? lol

Quite appropriate for a program that’s an inferior imitation.

LOL! Yes well sadly for all the BB fans that is all that we are going to get from BB Australia...for now.

I saw another tv ad promo earlier today on channel 7 and KFC is still a sponsor of BB for the 2021 season. Now I don't know if they are a better or worse sponsor than Aldi is? lol

LOL! Yes well sadly for all the BB fans that is all that we are going to get from BB Australia...for now.

I saw another tv ad promo earlier today on channel 7 and KFC is still a sponsor of BB for the 2021 season. Now I don't know if they are a better or worse sponsor than Aldi is? lol
It could be worse. Have you watched BBCAN?

Seems Dancing with the Stars is being promoted as "After Easter" so as I suspected it looks like BB will air in May once MAFS ends.

Not sure if this has been posted, it was in Big Brother AU Instagram Stories.

3C280394-7F2A-437A-B74C-1BBFD255DB9A.png

It could be worse. Have you watched BBCAN?

Hi I have only ever watched BBAU mate. It sort of feels weird watching a promo of an upcoming housemate on BB showing them in the house before the show has even aired...lol. Welcome to the new world of pre-recorded BB. :(

Hi I have only ever watched BBAU mate. It sort of feels weird watching a promo of an upcoming housemate on BB showing them in the house before the show has even aired...lol. Welcome to the new world of pre-recorded BB. :(
BBCAN is the worst for OTT sponsorships. Our house has a Wendy’s drive-thru window, an Expedia lounge, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation has another branded lounge, and the prizes are also sponsored; $10,000 cash from Sunlight dish soap, $10,000 in grilling equipment from Webber, and a trip from Expedia. These are also only a handful of the standout sponsorships...

I think you can deal with another year of HM’s raving about KFC.

Saw the preview tonight showing Daniel as a housemate. One of my friends use to work for him and he is an a-hole. He is known to rub people up the wrong way and then have a cry when anything negative goes back in his direction. Can't believe they actually got this moron as a housemate, he tried to make his own reality show when he started his million dollar Bogan YouTube channel and was apparently trying to get it picked up and it never did because it was complete rubbish, and then he changed his channel to traveling on motorbikes and then last year was on the new because he crossed the border during the harsh lock down so he could get a part for his bike. The guy is a moron and a sulk that is happy to dish it out but isn't any good at receiving it.

Saw the preview tonight showing Daniel as a housemate. One of my friends use to work for him and he is an a-hole. He is known to rub people up the wrong way and then have a cry when anything negative goes back in his direction. Can't believe they actually got this moron as a housemate, he tried to make his own reality show when he started his million dollar Bogan YouTube channel and was apparently trying to get it picked up and it never did because it was complete rubbish, and then he changed his channel to traveling on motorbikes and then last year was on the new because he crossed the border during the harsh lock down so he could get a part for his bike. The guy is a moron and a sulk that is happy to dish it out but isn't any good at receiving it.
Officially lost me at that.

What's the bet he'll be edited like a hero...

Officially lost me at that.

What's the bet he'll be edited like a hero...
It's quite possible that they will edit it to show him as the victim all the time and not even show him being nasty like he always is. The real estate group he owns (don't know if he owns it anymore or not) had a high turnover of staff because nobody could work for/with him for long. Big brother is a chance for him to gain followers for his YouTube channel and I'm sure he probably wants his own reality show to be picked up like he wanted when he first started on YouTube.
He raises money for men's mental health charities and has raised quite a lot but the irony is he is a bully and is responsible for other peoples poor mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back