Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWTS logo now used on the header of Channel 7’s Facebook page. (Ultimate Tag was there previously)

Does this confirm DWTS will air first then BB?

I wouldn’t have thought 7 would have want to put big event DWTS in Easter (non-ratings) but they won’t have anything decent in the meantime though. Will be interesting if they do run that through Easter and Big Brother will start towards the end of April after that’s finished.

DWTS logo now used on the header of Channel 7’s Facebook page. (Ultimate Tag was there previously)

Does this confirm DWTS will air first then BB?

I wouldn’t have thought 7 would have want to put big event DWTS in Easter (non-ratings) but they won’t have anything decent in the meantime though. Will be interesting if they do run that through Easter and Big Brother will start towards the end of April after that’s finished.

Filming starts in exactly a week. I hope 7 make a fast decision to go live with DWTS. 😆 Of course though it clashes with the AFL so it will never happen...

please bring on BBAU sooner!
Q1 has been a mess for them.

Honestly, heaven forbid Seven actually takes a risk and produces a proper 3-month live Big Brother - even if the US/CAN format - and put all that money and time they’ve wasted on pointless, non-tentpole shows to better use. Even if up against MAFS, last year’s ratings and interest in Big Brother - regardless of its execution - still pits it as one of the biggest shows on Australian TV.

Imagine if Seven took the risk to actually do it properly. Just imagine.

Imagine if Seven took the risk to actually do it properly. Just imagine.
They’d probably make an amazing show, with a lot of viewers and it’d probably go into one of their number one spots. They’d have to put the show together properly first though.

Well it would usually be during their flagship reality show airing that night - but they've got nothing!

Anyone remember how long it was from first HM being announced to the premiere last year? Still unlikely to be before Easter IMO - and think it'll struggle up against the tail end of MAFS.

Well it would usually be during their flagship reality show airing that night - but they've got nothing!

Anyone remember how long it was from first HM being announced to the premiere last year? Still unlikely to be before Easter IMO - and think it'll struggle up against the tail end of MAFS.
Matt was revealed about a month prior to the launch. The FB video says it was uploaded May 8 and the series launched June 8.

MAFS is likely to finish by end of late next month. Big Brother should start before it finishes either way as The Voice will start around June.

The post implies it’s a social media reveal, which is wise. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll air on TV tonight.

From the shape of the silhouette it looks like they’re officially announcing FlexMami/Lillian, but hopefully it’s somebody new.

Almost every single comment on social media about SJ's promo thinks they've somehow missed the show starting tonight.

Bang up job, Seven! :thumbsup: Ready for yet another mess of a season!

The editing of the promo was actually pretty good. That's the only positive feedback I'll give.
Was gonna say the house looks nice too, I like the bedroom and stuff.

I wana be positive, and although I've nothing against older and they've always added something to the BB they've never reallly lasted from what I remember. I mean I'll be positive though maybe she will, she looks interesting enough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back