Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how they edit it. Could be 2 shows into 1 episode but I find that unlikely. 6-7 week run sounds about right.
Extremely unlikely. I would be VERY surprised if Ultimate Tag goes for any longer than 13 episodes. The US series only had a 10 episode run, not to mention Holy Moley AU was also only 13 episodes. I predict Ultimate Tag to have a similar schedule. At 90-minutes per episode three times a week, I just don’t see Ultimate Tag (already picked at being a flop) will go for more than 5 weeks at most.

We will almost definitely have Big Brother in just over a month’s time.

Extremely unlikely. I would be VERY surprised if Ultimate Tag goes for any longer than 13 episodes. The US series only had a 10 episode run, not to mention Holy Moley AU was also only 13 episodes. I predict Ultimate Tag to have a similar schedule. At 90-minutes per episode three times a week, I just don’t see Ultimate Tag (already picked at being a flop) will go for more than 5 weeks at most.

We will almost definitely have Big Brother in just over a month’s time.

As I said, depends how they edit it.

Could fit 2 shows into 1 but that would be incredibly messy in my opinion. Would make up about 9 episodes and then another 2-4 for finals.

Or they go the route of each filming date being an episode which would be about 18 episodes which I see is more likely. 6-7 weeks at 3 episodes a week. Guess we will see what happens.

Interesting as they have quite a bit left before mid year. The Voice is 6 weeks and should start mid June. Still have Ultimate Tag and Big Brother to go until then. Potentially even Dancing with the Stars.

Big Brother last year had 21 episodes. Should be similar this year so just under 2 months worth of shows.

Looking to be 10 eps for Ultimate Tag by what the hosts have said.

6 heats. 3 semi finals, 1 Grand Final.

Well if it's ten episodes over 3 weeks with a likely Sunday March 28th finale for ultimate tag I would not rule out an April 4th Launch for Big Brother. Unlikely and a bit of a weird guess, but what else have they got in-between then to show?

Well if it's ten episodes over 3 weeks with a likely Sunday March 28th finale for ultimate tag I would not rule out an April 4th Launch for Big Brother. Unlikely and a bit of a weird guess, but what else have they got in-between then to show?
It’s rumoured DWTS is supposed to air “soon” - it’s apparently only a two-week event, so I suspect they’ll use it as a lead-in to BBAU and promote the new season heavily throughout.

I initially suspected an April 5th (Easter Monday) launch for BBAU based on your theory too (they capitalised on a public holiday to launch the series last year as well), however we can’t forget that it will be a non-ratings period for the fortnight around Easter. This almost aligns with UT ending and the currently rumoured BBAU start date, doesn’t it?

Considering the hype that DWTS is receiving in the news at the moment I think we might still be seeing it before BBAU airs. The latter will then take Ch7 closer to the Olympics.

DWTS is reportedly going to be prerecorded. Celebs are still in training and Ultimate Tag should be done in a few weeks time... I wonder how far in advance they are prerecording this and why they would not take the live option instead given it may be only a few weeks away.

I know, they’re filming at the moment. The sentiments still stand. Whether it comes before or after BB remains to be seen.

Didn’t challenge the sentiment but yes contestants are still in training. I was just curious how they will pull this off.

As for the live tv comment... A huge shame. Won’t find that on 7 at least.

Ultimate Tag has been dropped from the main channel apparently. Will be on 7Flix next week.
I read it’s been dropped to just one night a week as opposed to three. Filler shows (aka, Border Security) will replace it on the other nights. I think it costs too much to move a show like UT to a channel like 7Flix, no matter how shit it is.

I don’t get how networks can think shows like that ever really work. Just by reading the concept they should know it’s not worth it.

Anyway, based on DWTS’ filming schedule, I predict it will now air after BBAU and before the Olympics, with the former to launch near Easter, rather than the other way around.

I read it’s been dropped to just one night a week as opposed to three. Filler shows (aka, Border Security) will replace it on the other nights. I think it costs too much to move a show like UT to a channel like 7Flix, no matter how shit it is.

I don’t get how networks can think shows like that ever really work. Just by reading the concept they should know it’s not worth it.

Anyway, based on DWTS’ filming schedule, I predict it will now air after BBAU and before the Olympics, with the former to launch near Easter, rather than the other way around.

I read that too but apparently 7 changed their mind again and decided to now broadcast Ultimate Tag on 7Flix. Well, that’s according to TV Blackbox so I am unsure about the truth of it.

Big Brother seems likely to be next up.

Logistically, what’s the point in punting it to 7flix if the interim replacement is Border Security/dashcams?

Has dates been released for Big Brother yet, prolly not. Surely should be soon though right?

I read that too but apparently 7 changed their mind again and decided to now broadcast Ultimate Tag on 7Flix. Well, that’s according to TV Blackbox so I am unsure about the truth of it.

Big Brother seems likely to be next up.
I prefer TV Tonight and he’s reported it too now haha

please bring on BBAU sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back