Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

I’d hope for Danny and Ari to make the top 4 rather than Christina. At least Danny and Ari provided entertainment to the game.

So hopefully the commercial is all a red herring.

The commercial is very interesting.

Two challenges shown. One of them the hanging one with 2 hanging objects (so possibly a head to head challenge) and another stacking challenge on a poll with 4 clear stacks (I saw Daniel and Ari in both challenges)…

I am assuming the hanging one will be first where the housemates first go head to head but why are there 4 stacks in the second challenge instead of 3? I’m unsure but perhaps they edited it to reveal a possible Final 4 challenge instead?

It’s all very confusing. Especially the hanging challenge as there are 5 housemates and only two hanging things. What happens to the odd one out? Lol.
There is 5 hanging things, as seen in a previous promo. I've seen Danny, Ari, Marley and Christina all compete in the second challenge. Maybe it's just the winner of each challenge that is safe (or two winners from the second?).

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 8
There is 5 hanging things, as seen in a previous promo. I've seen Danny, Ari, Marley and Christina all compete in the second challenge. Maybe it's just the winner of each challenge that is safe (or two winners from the second?).
Thanks for clarifying.

The newest commercial really confused me as there were only 2 of those hanging things in sight, lol. (and they were really close together)

No idea how they will do this. Still confused by the second challenge. Guess we will see.

Spill the deets now? 🤷‍♂️:cool:
I wish I could but it may offend some people and I probably can’t word it right. But kind of like Tilly having adhd Danny needed to go to the diary room regularly to get medications. He was often emotional (highs and lows) and I think this is why we saw so much of him. And some extreme behaviours.

Back