Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

To be honest I'm bored of the Veto in the American and Canadian version - it's used far too often to "backdoor" people and I much prefer it when the HoH is bold enough to nominate exactly who they want out.

I agree with Kingston a Battle of the Block between the three nominees might work better here. As for the HoH getting blood on their hands - that is always part of the dilemma when it comes to playing this game, and some of the greatest players are deemed to be those who deliberately avoided becoming HoH and used social and strategic play, rather than relying on comp wins, to get through the game.

It sounds like each episode will be:

Filler house footage -> Games -> Games
Winner deciding their nominees -> Housemates voting and evicting a housemate that night.

There's gotta be at least 1 eviction every episode with the amount of people they have in there and the incredibly small filming window

One good thing is that since there is no jury vote, i think housemates won't be afraid to make bigger moves and pull off bigger blindsides since they don't have to worry about the people they betrayed voting for them to win.

Masterchef, MKR, The Voice, fine they can all be 'family friendly' since some kids and families may actually watch. With BB, I highly doubt anyone under the age of 13 will be watching the show religiously, with all the strategy talk going on, I highly doubt they're gonna be able to follow. At the very least it should be PG imo and should not be catered to young viewers when I suspect the main block of viewers would be around '18-40'. I have younger siblings and I know for the fact that they don't enjoy watching shows such as survivor cause they don't understand all the strat talk going on.

Not sure if we settled on whether the ratings on the promos correlate with the ratings for the main show, but just noticed Zoe’s promo has a PG rating unlike the rest, which all have G.

Really hoping that this Big Brother is at least more strict and serious with the rules this time around.

The producers made Big Brother a complete coward in the channel 9 era, effectively creating one of the biggest injustices in the entire history of the series when they allowed that disgusting bully Benjamin to win the show. Benjamin constantly verbally harassed that innocent woman Estelle on days end, without suffering any consequences for his actions. He even tossed a glass of water on Bradley’s face, (which is when Ben should have been evicted) and all he got was a slap on the wrist.

Meanwhile if we look back at the 2008 season, the bullying incidents with Nobbi. Big Brother punished Nobbi for what he did, Nobbi and his group at least redeemed themselves with Travis by the end of their stay in the season. So why does the Asian guy only get punished in this scenario, while Benjamin walks away scot free after harassing a woman the entire 2012 season, going as far as to win the show? Worst robbery in Big Brother history.

We can’t have another 2012 season repeat, where bullies get rewarded for their spiteful actions. We need the actual ‘05-‘07 tough Big Brother back. Truly hope this new Big Brother voice has the authority to handle these situations.

Last edited:
05-07 BB was a softcock too, never saw any of his “devious WORLD FIRST plans” through to the end. They need producers that don’t care about their contestants feelings. Make your monkeys dance! DANCE I say!

Their online advertisements are horrible, so envasive. When you click on it, it opens up this big interface with all the revealed housemates.

Attachments

• 81EF48F5-6A5B-4A6D-9556-BE54974819F8.jpeg
    81EF48F5-6A5B-4A6D-9556-BE54974819F8.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 47
TVT reported afl will screen prime time on sundays starting next month. So I’m assuming bb would eventually shift to a Monday to wed? Or they may even go two days a week which I think would be a smart option considering they don’t have agt or sas.

New TVC just aired on channel 7 with a lot more detail on the show and some more housemate footage. I’m sure it’ll be available on Facebook/Instagram soon...

Back