Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

I hope this wasn’t the real control room!
Hopefully the new BB voice was indeed done as per of the live house and not done in post production as TVShitbox claim, this was his “booth”... can’t see a microphone though.

Otherwise what a poor control room, it looks like a normal TV show being filmed is sunrise lol
It’s very budget. Also why is there a camera on the wall in there?

B6B454A9-B8E6-41EB-872E-45E1EEB9262B.jpeg

Last edited:
At the end of the first housemate revealed advert, it says the show is 5 weeks away. Would that make it a June 7, Sunday night premiere potentially?

At the end of the first housemate revealed advert, it says the show is 5 weeks away. Would that make it a June 7, Sunday night premiere potentially?
I’d say that’s extremely likely with a new giveaway and countdown of the weeks remaining every Sunday up until premiere night now :)

I hope this wasn’t the real control room!
Hopefully the new BB voice was indeed done as per of the live house and not done in post production as TVShitbox claim, this was his “booth”... can’t see a microphone though.

Otherwise what a poor control room, it looks like a normal TV show being filmed is sunrise lol
It’s very budget. Also why is there a camera on the wall in there?

View attachment 55282
Interesting observation :oops: maybe a housemate will be able to see the camera feed?

Up until Friday they were saying six weeks so I thought maybe 14th, but yes, it seems likely to be the 7th.

Ooo is that the guy with the red bandanna, dark hair?
He is very likeable, anyone from that panel is actually

The promos and info .....make more hopeful 7 may actually make an ok show
But, then I remember they make shitty RTV, cross fingers this is different, and they are still better than poxy 9
9 is my most detested and avoided station

No. He was the bald one in the front. Sporting genius.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Oh thanks @Affable.....he is nice too,at least that is one with a decent brain - and smiley eyes
I like Think Tank far more than other quizz shows shame they axed it

I have to say this has got to be one of the most hyped shows for 2020. Endemol/Ch 7 is doing something right. Articles are being written about the show left, right and centre, never seen anything like it, maybe only MAFS. I think launch night numbers will be big due to curiosity factor. Smart to promote it on things like 7 news whilst numbers are high especially during this time. The question is will Ch 7 be able to maintain the numbers from launch.

It is suprising cause alot of my friends, young like me are saying they're gonna watch the show cause they're curious to see what it's about or they always wanted to watch it but weren't allowed to cause of parents (hilarious considering we're talking about the nine era) or they remember how good it was on ch 9 (not my opinion). It just goes to show that not only can the show draw in people who were fans since 10 era but also a new audience.

I have to say this has got to be one of the most hyped shows for 2020. Endemol/Ch 7 is doing something right. Articles are being written about the show left, right and centre, never seen anything like it, maybe only MAFS. I think launch night numbers will be big due to curiosity factor. Smart to promote it on things like 7 news whilst numbers are high especially during this time. The question is will Ch 7 be able to maintain the numbers from launch.

I reckon it will launch to strong numbers and then reduce to middling numbers.

Hey great catch with the camera in the background!

Makes me think 1 of 2 things have happened:

The housemates will have an opportunity to view the feeds OR the screens and desk were just set up inside the house like that for promo purposes and weren't used in the shows production. Looks like a really basic desk and control room for the show.

Back