Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

I also want them to produce iconic characters such as Ika, Nikki Grahame, Rachel Reilly etc. I just don’t think the average joes/one dimensional people they usually cast is gonna cut it or hook people in.

Uhhhhhhhhh but aren't Nikki and Rachel one-dimensional to the extent of basically being cartoon characters? I fucking love the entertainment they bring, but they're not exactly "three dimensional"

Uhhhhhhhhh but aren't Nikki and Rachel one-dimensional to the extent of basically being cartoon characters? I fucking love the entertainment they bring, but they're not exactly "three dimensional"
I mean true but Nikki and Rachel are way more dimensional and interesting than your jades, sharons, tahans, Camilla’s etc. thinking about it when you compare aust to uk and America our casts have been pretty bland. You were genuinely intrigued by people like Nikki. Not the people we have had apart from a few like Chrissie, Reggie, David.

Still not a fan of that voice at all. "No you're not" is the response to "I am Big Brother".

They've done a good job with the house too and it looks like they've tried to keep to a simple colour scheme with the games which is a nice touch.

It does feel like it's being promoted really early but that's not that uncommon nowadays. Presumably they'll start promoting around individual housemates pre-series too, which given they know how long each housemate lasted will be interesting.

Still not a fan of that voice at all. "No you're not" is the response to "I am Big Brother".

They've done a good job with the house too and it looks like they've tried to keep to a simple colour scheme with the games which is a nice touch.

It does feel like it's being promoted really early but that's not that uncommon nowadays. Presumably they'll start promoting around individual housemates pre-series too, which given they know how long each housemate lasted will be interesting.

I’m shocked... Especially from someone who’s equally in favour of embracing change. I commend Seven for attempting to set the tone of this series in a different light, regardless of the route I’d have chosen.

It seems this voice is a lot more calculated and sinister sounding... Given the format we know they’ll be following that seems to be a perfect fit for BB. I kind of like how BB is taking control of “the game” and leaving what they’ll have to do in order to progress up to the HM’s. If they’re smart with this series, twists as we’ve come to know them should be minimal. Instead BB will be more of a task master... Like VAL in Solitary. If HM’s want this power here’s what BB has devised for you to earn it.

If anyone is at home, put channel 7 on they’re about to show inside the BB house on the daily edition. Well that’s what they said is coming up next

Ok so that was legit all it was, they played the newer promo already uploaded on here and then at the end of it across the screen it now says “6 WEEKS TO GO”

If it launches on Sunday 14 June, and runs for six weeks, that fits in perfectly for a run that ends just in time for the (now-cancelled) Olympics.

I mean true but Nikki and Rachel are way more dimensional and interesting than your jades, sharons, tahans, Camilla’s etc. thinking about it when you compare aust to uk and America our casts have been pretty bland. You were genuinely intrigued by people like Nikki. Not the people we have had apart from a few like Chrissie, Reggie, David.

Ironically, Camilla is actually three-dimensional. Tahan is like the Australian Rachel/Nikki imo.

I think the term historically used to describe Jade/Sharon types is 'pot plant'.

Back